• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for light trigger with no creep

Willie16wild

WillieGunner
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Punxsutawney, PA
I am looking for a single stage trigger. 2lbs or less pull weight. Zero creep.

If there are any trigger out there like that i would like to know about them.

Right now i am using a hiperfire elite trigger. I am thinking of getting the hiperfire competition or eclipse trigger. I just wanted to see if there is any other trigger out there single stage, zero creep, and 2lbs or less.

Thank you and good night.

My AR gold measures 1 pound 11 oz. trigger tech diamond is supposed to be good and in your weight range as well. By far my favorite trigger and I have tried a lot of them

Timney Calvin Elite or Eftmann Match; the Elf won't go below 2.5 lb but it has no creep & breaks like glass, pins turn on bearings.

The Calvin will go below 2 lb.

MM

I am looking for a single stage trigger. 2lbs or less pull weight. Zero creep.

If there are any trigger out there like that i would like to know about them.

Right now i am using a hiperfire elite trigger. I am thinking of getting the hiperfire competition or eclipse trigger. I just wanted to see if there is any other trigger out there single stage, zero creep, and 2lbs or less.

Thank you and good night.

You might find these results interesting. 3 years old... but..

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ar-15-drop-in-trigger-roundup/

JARD best single stage I own, actually probably the best trigger I own.
1-1/2 pound and adjustable.
I see they are $126 now?
Think I'll pick up a couple today?

Sorry, this price is at EBCO

$150ish at Jard

Last edited:
It isnt, technically.
You can change the pull weight because of mechanical leverage though.

I wasn’t aware that the pull weight was adjustable. How does one do that? The limited documentation doesn’t discuss this.

Looks like I was wrong, it’s not adjustable and it’s 1.5 pounds. I remembered it being an even 1 pound for some reason. It’s the best single stage ar trigger I’ve ever felt though.

I love my gesselle national match. It is 1.75 pounds however it is 2 stage but meant for rapid fire in semi auto.

I love my gesselle national match. It is 1.75 pounds however it is 2 stage but meant for rapid fire in semi auto.
How rapid? I've never met a 2 stage I could consistently get under .17 second splits with.