• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk looking for region 6 matches

Jayhop101

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2014
Ok so I will probably be living in Tennessee for awhile and I am looking for matches in that region. I will be in the Nashville area but dont mind travelling. Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated

November at Brocks Gap canceled?

It looks like the next match we will have will be in january. We are all taking some time off to spend with family. We have already had a meeting regarding a concept that we are still working out the details for the next match.

does anyone have contact info or a calendar of events for PTS? Their website is kind of lacking

Where in NC is this located?

Technically New Hill, which is a little Southwest of Raleigh on US1. It is within an easy 20-30 min drive of good restaurants and accommodations, and 45 minutes of RDU.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.6...Christian Chapel Church Rd New Hill, NC 27562

Hop on I-40 and drive East for 8 hours then South on US1 for ~20min. It is well worth the drive already and with the new property coming online next Spring it's only going to get better.