• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking to Cerakote a Scope

jlshooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2004
Can anyone recommend a place to get a scope painted? I’ve used Custom Gun Coatings in the past but haven’t been able to make contact with them. Thanks in advance for the help.

I bought a pair of T5Xi’s from @CSTactical 3 years ago and had them cerakote one of them FDE. They did a great job and it has held up very well. I highly recommend and would definitely use them again.

I have been using Clint at Custom Gun Creations in Comfort, Tx lately. Not for scopes yet but I’ve had him match Spuhr mounts and sunshades to the Steiner coyote brown, a few suppressors and barrels. He and his wife Jessica are amazing to deal with and aren’t happy unless you are happy. I’ve seen plenty of scopes that he has done and I wouldn’t hesitate one second to use him.

Reactions: CSTactical
Have you thought about wrapping the scope with some hockey tape (option if you want to change the look and get a bit protection out of it).

Can anyone recommend a place to get a scope painted? I’ve used Custom Gun Coatings in the past but haven’t been able to make contact with them. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sorry you haven't been able to get ahold of me, but i've caught up on emails, and returned all messages. Are you getting my voicemail?
Branden

I figured you either died of herpes or your polish wife killed you.

Wife hasn't killed me yet, but that's not for a lack of trying. I have about 4 years left of looking over my shoulder while i'm doubled up on life insurance policies. She's been feeding me a lot of fatty and sugary foods, and so have my in-laws. I figure they're trying to do me in naturally, but prematurely, lol.

Branden