• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like a nothier piece of the puzzle is falling into place.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The Biblical Apocalypse speaks of the war kicking off somewhere in the mid east with armies of thousands and thousands of thousands (millions). The actual phrasing depends upon the version you choose. Some say two hundred million. Consider the article below, and the locations on the map below that. If the Taliban take Afghanistan, and its almost certain they will, they will consolidate their base of operation. They are certainly in sympathy with the million or so Uyghurs the Chinese are abusing not far from them. If they stir up shit in china then the Chinese push westward to stop it, and perhaps even be the next foolish regime to invade Astan it could unite the Islamic peoples against them. Then there is the oil...

So millions headed westward towards the oilfields is certainly going to bring a massive response and the Chinese can field 1,000,000 soldiers.

Things are looking up. Glad Im old and feeble cause I aint going nowhere to fight nobody.

=================================================

ANALYSIS-As Taliban advances, China lays groundwork to ...​

https://www.nasdaq.com › articles › analysis-as-taliban-...

13 hours ago — ANALYSIS-As Taliban advances, China lays groundwork to accept an awkward reality. Contributor. Yew Lun Tian Reuters. Published.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1628961413471.png

Sun Tzu
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”​

Henry Kissinger

Should be an interesting show.

The Apocalypse will be fought in the area around the region of Megiddo in Israel. That's where the word Armageddon comes from. Many people think that Armageddon IS the battle, but it's actual believe that this is the PLACE where the battle will take place.

The Soviets and Americans have played in A-stan because it made money for the respective MICs.

China will go in purely to advance their ideology/global aspirations and be successful. They will visit brutality on the Muslims, the likes of which have not been seen in this modern day and age. I would be very nervous if I were Taliban/Muslim.

The Soviets and Americans have played in A-stan because it made money for the respective MICs.

China will go in purely to advance their ideology/global aspirations and be successful. They will visit brutality on the Muslims, the likes of which have not been seen in this modern day and age. I would be very nervous if I were Taliban/Muslim.

And the CIA will supply the Taliban with equipment. Oh wait they already left them a bunch of equipment by accident.

Under sleepy joe's watch you better start eating more Chinese food to get use to the culture and learning to speak Chinese might be wise as well.

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Making the taliban legitimate I can see working to an extent, as its really the only thing that hasn't been tried, but also don't see it getting you anything resembling a favorable outcome.

Afghanistan is extremely segmented and tribal. It could literally be broken into 20+ balkanized sections solely based on 'who hates who'. Look at it as if you had asked people in Idaho or Montana what they think about CA and if they'd want CA to be part of their country or not. Same idea.

I know what China is trying to do; basically appease them and then go in and take all of the lithium and whatever while A. leaving them crumbs for terrorist shit as well as B. arming them.

Here is where that gets tricky, as is any sort of arrangement where you let anything from Afghanistans' actions have a result onto you.

- Massive civil war to come (If Im China, I have to start picking sides. Oops, no longer 'unified')

- The money/arms you do give them, what do you think they're going to do with it? That's right - plan terrorist shit. Oh, P.S., you're going to get blown up randomly too.

- It's now opened a liability towards China. Supply terrorists, terrorists do terrorist shit, China is now liable. What, you don't think that after 20 years of being occupied that a bunch of uneducated dumbfucks with newfound free time and foreign money aren't going to try and do some shit? LOL

- China will try to impose their laws and ideology. Nothing will get you blown up faster with a bunch of muslim terrorists than those 2 things.

- China will end up having to slowly bring troops in. Which will begin to look exactly like what happened with the Russians to the same end effect.

Good plan idea (especially when comparing it to COIN which we all told you would fail miserably), but, its just going to be another route to the same bullshit end.

Last edited:
    And this seals the deal:

This allows China to go in and mine the trace and precious compounds that all technology runs on.... they will control over 75% of the market that is the highest consumed market in the world per $. (Information Technology)

I would say that the Chinese has already discussed this and have treatise with the Taliban. Basically, don't mess with our mining operations and we will help you hold A-Stan. But... if one of you bastards start that Allah-snackbar... you're dealing with a whole different world view than your previous opponents.

Making the taliban legitimate I can see working to an extent, as its really the only thing that hasn't been tried, but also don't see it getting you anything resembling a favorable outcome.

Afghanistan is extremely segmented and tribal. It could literally be broken into 20+ balkanized sections solely based on 'who hates who'. Look at it as if you had asked people in Idaho or Montana what they think about CA and if they'd want CA to be part of their country or not. Same idea.

I know what China is trying to do; basically appease them and then go in and take all of the lithium and whatever while A. leaving them crumbs for terrorist shit as well as B. arming them.

Here is where that gets tricky, as is any sort of arrangement where you let anything from Afghanistans' actions have a result onto you.

- Massive civil war to come (If Im China, I have to start picking sides. Oops, no longer 'unified')

- The money/arms you do give them, what do you think they're going to do with it? That's right - plan terrorist shit. Oh, P.S., you're going to get blown up randomly too.

- It's now opened a liability towards China. Supply terrorists, terrorists do terrorist shit, China is now liable. What, you don't think that after 20 years of being occupied that a bunch of uneducated dumbfucks with newfound free time and foreign money aren't going to try and do some shit? LOL

- China will try to impose their laws and ideology. Nothing will get you blown up faster with a bunch of muslim terrorists than those 2 things.

- China will end up having to slowly bring troops in. Which will begin to look exactly like what happened with the Russians to the same end effect.

Good plan idea (especially when comparing it to COIN which we all told you would fail miserably), but, its just going to be another route to the same bullshit end.
    The difference being that the Chinese can land 250,000-500,000 troops there, at least for a while, until things are subdued. They have a clear path in from their NW province, straight to Kabul. The only ROE is kill enough to make the rest quit.

I don't have time to get into the numerology used in the Book of Revelation (the numbers used have symbolic meaning) or the Old Testament symbolism and its usage in the Book of Revelation, but I will let Dr. Michael Heiser speak a little bit on it. If you are really interested do some research on the scholarly work done on the book of Revelation; G.K. Beale's work is pretty extensive.

Also another quick note apocalypse does not mean the end of the world. We transliterated the Greek word ἀποκάλυψις to apocalypse in the English. A transliteration is not a translation. If we were to translate ἀποκάλυψις to English it just means an uncovering or revealing. It is used 18 times in the New Testament, only once in Revelation. Apocalypse as used by John in Revelation and the other New Testament writers does not mean the end of the world. We as modern users have changed it in our vernacular to mean this (think zombie apocalypse).

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Also another quick note apocalypse does not mean the end of the world. We transliterated the Greek word ἀποκάλυψις to apocalypse in the English. A transliteration is not a translation. If we were to translate ἀποκάλυψις to English it just means an uncovering or revealing. It is used 18 times in the New Testament, only once in Revelation. Apocalypse as used by John in Revelation and the other New Testament writers does not mean the end of the world. We as modern users have changed it in our vernacular to mean this (think zombie apocalypse).
    Interesting. It may not mean 'destruction' but it currently could imply the 'revealing, or laying bare of that yet unknown' concerning the fruits of the flesh and its eventual effects on man and his world. Looks like we're determined to destroy it one way or another.

I guaran-fucking-tee the Chi coms are licking their chops over this. A-stan is rich in rare earths. The Chi coms on gonna be on this faster than a Texas buzzard flock on road kill.
    Lets hope they have the same kind of experience that Alexander, The Russians, the Americans, and others have had.

I don't have time to get into the numerology used in the Book of Revelation (the numbers used have symbolic meaning) or the Old Testament symbolism and its usage in the Book of Revelation, but I will let Dr. Michael Heiser speak a little bit on it. If you are really interested do some research on the scholarly work done on the book of Revelation; G.K. Beale's work is pretty extensive.

So what you’re saying it will be revealed that Democrats are reptiles?

our news never talks about these guys. I'm not surprised. the Uighurs are pronounced "Wiggers". can you imagine the woke crowd's response if they heard that the Chinese were targeting Wiggers?
    It’s actually pronounced Weegur, a friend lived with them for 3 years and learned their language.

eta: My friend turned down a rather large (well into 6 figure salary) salary offer from an unspecified US intel agency to translate for them.

hmm, i would expect china to recognize the taliban and begin rare earth mineral mining within the year.