• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like another good shoot...riots to follow...

Because it's impractical, and creates a whole batch of new problems. If you were an officer, why would you bother stopping anyone at all with that kind of liability? Now crime rises and PDs push quotas. Cops don't want to pull over anyone that could be a threat, so they pick on women, the elderly etc. to fill their quotas. Can't fuck up that pension......

Civilians are responsible for themselves and themselves alone. Law enforcement is responsible for enforcing the law. It's their job. Civvies and LEOs aren't interchangeable at all.

Look ahead a little bit....

If police didn't pursue people that slam the gas and run, more people would speed away with the understanding that police won't pursue them if they run. Now you have more accidents and more innocents injured or killed at the hands of those that are fleeing. Most likely, the person is fleeing because they have warrants or something in the car they don't want the 5-0 to find. Now we have more degenerates on the street thus increasing crime rates. Who knows what damage they'll cause.

Stay pragmatic about this stuff. Hate on the police all you want, but these proposals are short sighted.

Crimes still rise, police are over all worthless, look at the last couple years lol

But if your stop is just, you know your stop is just, you got nothing to worry about, if in doubt, just keep on driving.

Reactions: Jsp556
Shit pay? When you add all the base pay LEAP pension etc up, for the required skills, it’s fucking winning the lottery.

Bruh.. how many cops do u know well enough to know their finances? Maybe wherever u live is different but here, they make about $35k a year, depending on how long they've been on the department.

I have a lot of cops in my academy. I know damn well, guns or not, I wouldn't want to fuck around with any of them. Dudes are straight savage on the mats and ain't no different on the street.

Their hands are classified as deadly weapons, or is that their fast food farts

fat-policemen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jsp556
Bruh.. how many cops do u know well enough to know their finances? Maybe wherever u live is different but here, they make about $35k a year, depending on how long they've been on the department.

5 or 6

All end up around 80-100k per year all in, I’m not just talking the “base pay”

5 or 6

All end up around 80-100k per year all in, I’m not just talking the “base pay”

I know NYC make decent pay on paper but when u factor in price of living for the area, I'd bet it all comes out in the wash and equal to low pay. It's garbage pay here. Aint no way I'd be a cop today with what they're paid and the fact that the PD will throw its officers under the bus in a heart beat

I know NYC make decent pay on paper but when u factor in price of living for the area, I'd bet it all comes out in the wash and equal to low pay. It's garbage pay here. Aint no way I'd be a cop today with what they're paid and the fact that the PD will throw its officers under the bus in a heart beat

Depends, if I had no skills and was down to do whatever for a buck, it’s a pretty good gig.

That's great. Fund the police. If officer got out of the car with a pissed off looking dog I assure you dead guy would have gotten back into his car pronto.
If dude was trained in martial arts he may have been able to control and cuff the resisting idiot.
But really it's fucking simple. Follow the commands. Do NOT fight the cop. If you want to piss and moan about the petty stop, do it while in cuffs from the curb. No one dies.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER and Fig
Don't kid yourself.

The real pay is on the back end, when they reach retirement at 22 years with a 50% pension. Then they move down south, pick up a bullshit job just to keep themselves busy and live like a king on their $60k pension plus whatever they make with their unlimited free time over the next 40 years.

When you drive through the suburbs in the south and you see a 42 year old guy waxing his new boat in his driveway at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon you can bet he's probably a retired NY cop.

Don't kid yourself.

The real pay is on the back end, when they reach retirement at 22 years with a 50% pension. Then they move down south, pick up a bullshit job just to keep themselves busy and live like a king on their $60k pension plus whatever they make with their unlimited free time over the next 40 years.

When you drive through the suburbs in the south and you see a 42 year old guy waxing his new boat in his driveway at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon you can bet he's probably a retired NY cop.
Idk where yall live but damn.. cops in my area are broke af.

You guys must live out in the sticks, I know retired Officers 45 years old walking to their mailbox for 90K a year plus benefits. Most go work again for the County and earn another pension.

You guys must live out in the sticks, I know retired Officers 45 years old walking to their mailbox for 90K a year plus benefits. Most go work again for the County and earn another pension.
Yep. It can get pretty crazy in blue states.

NYPD Pension Breakdown

This was my county where I grew up, about 40 minutes from Penn Station in Manhattan by train. Average pay is $162k with a select few making over $300k annually. But again... it's all about the pension and benefits. I can't stress that enough.

Suffolk PD Pay

Reactions: candyx
Here in NorKal, the city cops/Chp retire at 80% or their highest paid salary. So they all wait until their last (or almost last) year and work a shit ton of overtime. They save it for the guys about to punch out. Then six figures + and maybe a part time county job and living the good life. Who would think it’s the libtard states that pay cops the best? Oh, that’s right, they work for the government. All of the sheriffs I know are good dudes though, with just a click down on the pay scale.

ETA: good shoot here IMO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Na, Trumps out of office, nothing to protest.
I respectfully disagree… it is midterm year and the commies are facing a shellacking.

They will fire up the burning cities, racism and 1619 BS to keep their “base” motivated and under control.

Get ready for some new trick for bite stealing. You don’t think Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, the Squad, Zuck, the entire media and the rest of these idiots are going to give up and roll over, do you?

Election year summers have been Brownshirts and organized riots for years now. It is how timy groups of Communists use violence to suppress, scare and gain control of masses and has been since the days of Lenin.

Watch for this summer to ramp up again… the triggering event is irrelevant. The narrative is already pre-determined and will be spread everywhere. The “troops” are ready to burn and loot. And this year in Washington, they will be shipping them gasoline.

And if you wanted my guess, it’s being run by out of Kalorama by a guy who is in his third term and has the financial backing to burn America down… as he has wanted to do since he was a kid with a communist Kenyan Father and a hippie anti-American mother.

Sirhr

Reactions: Average guy
Plus, we've taught them all the mistakes they made in covering thier tracks the last election steal. They'll fix or avoid most of them next time.

Yeah, same in Austin. Those guys are making bank. I know of APD cops that have bought rental properties and are bringing in $250K a year.

One APD drug dick bought a $1.5M lakefront property with a cabin (and has a goood looking wife I might add) across the road from me and just put in an expensive switchback access road down a shear bluff to get to the water.

Reactions: candyx
I respectfully disagree… it is midterm year and the commies are facing a shellacking.

They will fire up the burning cities, racism and 1619 BS to keep their “base” motivated and under control.

Get ready for some new trick for bite stealing. You don’t think Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, the Squad, Zuck, the entire media and the rest of these idiots are going to give up and roll over, do you?

Election year summers have been Brownshirts and organized riots for years now. It is how timy groups of Communists use violence to suppress, scare and gain control of masses and has been since the days of Lenin.

Watch for this summer to ramp up again… the triggering event is irrelevant. The narrative is already pre-determined and will be spread everywhere. The “troops” are ready to burn and loot. And this year in Washington, they will be shipping them gasoline.

And if you wanted my guess, it’s being run by out of Kalorama by a guy who is in his third term and has the financial backing to burn America down… as he has wanted to do since he was a kid with a communist Kenyan Father and a hippie anti-American mother.

Sirhr
There was a huge element of sarcasm factored in my comment.

But hopefully you can agree the Antifa / BLM riots of 2020 financed by Soros and led by Cumala "the riots are not gonna stop and everyone beware because they're not gonna stop" Harris and the Dems wouldn't have happened had Hillary or some other communist Dem. been in office.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
There was a huge element of sarcasm factored in my comment.

But hopefully you can agree the Antifa / BLM riots of 2020 financed by Soros and led by Cumala "the riots are not gonna stop and everyone beware because they're not gonna stop" Harris and the Dems wouldn't have happened had Hillary or some other communist Dem. been in office.
100 percent on the money...

Sirhr

The story moves on….

So far when Kent county has prosecuted officers for killing people they are 1 and 11 and the charge they got was a misdemeanor.

Given the video of it, My bet would be he walks.

Little boy blue did his job; without question without hesitation- he stopped and confronted chased fought with and killed the 3rd world vibrant and now just as quick as that video his masters will throw him under the bus. What can we learn from little boy blue?
Not to become little boy blue?

The low qualifications are equal to the shit pay. That's the way any job works. U need to hire a super qualified candidate, u wouldn't offer minimum wage or even close to it. U require more, you pay more. Probably the reason we have so many retards in uniform today. Some people have a genuine calling, some people have no other options, some people are on a power trip.
Police arent the issue. Many think they are? But the real problem lies wayyy above them! The problem starts with world leaders and well...as they say, "shit rolls downhill."