• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks Like another round of riots coming to Louisville

Wheeler got quiet for a few moments, and then he said something that I will never, ever forget.

“These people are playing with matches… I don’t think they understand the scope and scale of the wildfire they are flirting with. They are fucking around with a civil war that could last a decade and cause millions of deaths… and the sad truth is that 95% of the problems we have in this country could be solved tomorrow, by noon… simply by dragging 100 people out in the street and shooting them in the fucking head.”

And lemme tell ya, he had the list… he rattled off 25 or 30 names of well-known, prominent politicians, mostly Democrats, but a few Republicans, several members of the current Cabinet, a couple of Obama’s “czars”, a couple of figures from the Bush administration and the Republican establishment, several media company executives and on-camera newscasters, reporters, and pundits, a couple of people who are active in leftist politics but not in elected office… he had obviously thought about this to some degree already.

I was struck by his cold, detached, matter-of-fact tone. I said, “Dude… that’s more French Revolution than American Revolution. Do you really think that is the way to go?”

Wheeler said, “I believe in efficiency and economy of action. You wouldn’t trade one hundred of those criminal bastards for ten million of your fellow Americans?”

You wanna knock this shit off before you go on a permanent vacation? I won’t ask again.

Reactions: powdahound76
Well, here it is. The shit Frank was talking about.

this isn't extremist stuff, it is a conversation with a 22 year veteran that took place 8 years ago.
he isn't advocating for violence, he is pleading for sanity in the face of imminent conflict (in 2012).

this isn't extremist stuff, it is a conversation with a 22 year veteran that took place 8 years ago.
he isn't advocating for violence, he is pleading for sanity in the face of imminent conflict (in 2012).

You wanna split hairs?

Reactions: Bender
You wanna split hairs?
no sir. i apologize if this was offensive or without proper context, and forgot the link in the post.
i thought it was relevant that he was predicting the sort of widespread unrest we are witnessing now.
if the date wasn't provided, i would have guessed it was last week.

FB_IMG_1600904178198.jpg

Reactions: rlarsen462
I get the sentiment, but we are under a magnifying glass here. It brings heat to our side we could do without.
understood.
i had to go through the rodney king riots and protect our staff as the goodyear shop next door was looted. (not from the roof).
not really looking forward to something like that again.

Reactions: Bender
At this point, our best bet will be to have ALL of our Patriot and standfast 2A supporting sheriffs and PDs, as well as federal agencies like the US Marshals come forward, stand alongside the rest of the armed Patriots, and declare a unified pact to defend this country to the last of our numbers. This will alienate the PDs of the leftist strongholds that have been infected by the marxist parasite. Whoever does not join our open declaration will simply be the other side. It will be an ultimatum AND a message to those leftist PDs and DAs that they ARE being alienated and ostracized from the rest of the country. They want balkanization. This will be the balkanization that they will NOT have expected...

Luckily for you and I, we live where the elected sheriff rules the land. The whole elected part seems to keep them straight.

My local DA proactively told the city pd there would be no bullshit mask crap brought to him. Sheriff said the same, and has went so far as sending officers to repeat offenders of abusing 911 to report mask violations to explain they'll be arrested for false reporting. He also takes nfa notifications and drops them into the shredder while saying "thanks for following the law, consider me notified".

Sadly I think we're going to have a come to Jesus meeting before people realize that they need to live and let live.

Daily Mail sucks but after listening to US media this morning stating the injustice of the Taylor death was that it was caused by a "No Knock" warrant.

The poor girl and her boyfriend were sleeping when the cops assaulted them and they resorted to their 2A protections (Funny 2A is respected in this case while Kyle R sits in jail).

But.....

Daily Mail gets it pretty straight here...

This agrees with the AG/FBI report.

I get the sentiment, but we are under a magnifying glass here. It brings heat to our side we could do without.

I don't understand why. Maybe someone forgot that we're not the ones throwing bricks or shooting at cops, bashing other's property to shambles, burning homes and businesses, trampling the rule of law from cuffs to court, burning flags and books, brainwashing useful idiots with the MSM, skewing social media, staying on welfare year after year, pushing communist democide, and threatening to tear up the COTUS (which is treasonous, by the way).

I do get it, I get why talking about some shit makes everyone uncomfortable and who calls the shots around here, but yall gotta wonder why the fuck are WE the ones being put under the microscope. I'll tell ya what I think, I think if we were so goddamned dangerous you'd fucking know it by now. So either TPTB outside these walls ain't worth tits on a boar, or they are and there's something really fucky going on at the other end of that magnifying glass— and that's what I don't get.

Like I said, I do get why there's a time and place for the completely open exchange of opinions and considerations, both good, bad and joking ones. I get who calls the shots around here. I get it's not like the SOLiberty had open meetings and shit, but for the love of Pete you gotta wonder why WE make THEM so interested when we just want to be left the fuck alone.

I think it was portland. Dude was using his body to block the bike cops. Didn't work.
LOL
What a tard.. that’s exactly what more folks need to start doing with these twats who stand in the middle of the street and think no one will ever flatten their ass

Looks like dude in the white hat was ready and rarin for a straddle and rattle. I can't blame the cop for doing that, it basically amounts to a physical insult, but still not a top cop move in my book. Shoot em or arrest em, don't fuck around on their level.

Reactions: XP1K and MarinePMI
Probably why the shift sargent made him ride a bike instead of a patroll car.

If he keeps it up he will be issued a tactical skate board next.

facts on the original incident? I want to inform myself other than the MSM spun bullshit version

For anyone interested in the facts, go to National Review online and read Andy McCarthy's article posted today. I'll say no more, form your own opinions.

Reactions: tomcatmv
He lays out all the facts as portrayed to the grand jury, so no, not media spin. In case you don't know who Andrew McCarthy is, he is an extremely well respected former federal prosecutor.

Reactions: j-moose32
I don't understand why. Maybe someone forgot that we're not the ones throwing bricks or shooting at cops, bashing other's property to shambles, burning homes and businesses, trampling the rule of law from cuffs to court, burning flags and books, brainwashing useful idiots with the MSM, skewing social media, staying on welfare year after year, pushing communist democide, and threatening to tear up the COTUS (which is treasonous, by the way).

I do get it, I get why talking about some shit makes everyone uncomfortable and who calls the shots around here, but yall gotta wonder why the fuck are WE the ones being put under the microscope. I'll tell ya what I think, I think if we were so goddamned dangerous you'd fucking know it by now. So either TPTB outside these walls ain't worth tits on a boar, or they are and there's something really fucky going on at the other end of that magnifying glass— and that's what I don't get.

Like I said, I do get why there's a time and place for the completely open exchange of opinions and considerations, both good, bad and joking ones. I get who calls the shots around here. I get it's not like the SOLiberty had open meetings and shit, but for the love of Pete you gotta wonder why WE make THEM so interested when we just want to be left the fuck alone.

If I can't trick you,
if I can't convince you,
if I can't corrupt you,
Then I can't control you

There's no Switzerland option to the mad scientist at the end of your microscope methinks. Islands are to him, what Taiwan is to China. Just something to either own or destroy.