• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loose Atlas? The Atlas Tension Wrench is here...

Harris bipods had a similar tension knob design imperfection solved by KMW. IF the next generation of Atlas pods incorporated a horizontal style KMW Pod-Loc handle.. now that is a simplistic wrench....nirvana.
IMG_2235 copy.JPG

Reactions: Victor Co Heather
I think I'd rather have a bipod that works as advertised than spend money trying to work around a rather obvious design flaw.
Actually the PSR was designed to be able to cant and pan for acquisition of moving targets and works as advertised 100% of the time, the ATW enables you to get it to perform in a static way that was not the original intent of the design but is desired by many competition shooters. It's an add on functionality, not a fix. No need to slander a good product.

Reactions: seansmd
Great experience all around for me and I’m pretty hard to satisfy lately.

Works as advertised. Locks out the bipod so you can’t move it by hand, can’t move it when behind the rifle and it doesn’t move under recoil either.
Didn’t come loose either yesterday after 100 rounds or today after 50 rounds.

Thumbs up guys.

Still need to get rid of the stupid atlas for a bipod that is exactly the same but without pan and that can have the cant completly locked out. But until I figure out what that bipod is this has made my atlas work for me in the meantime.

Thanks for your patronage! Just want to let you know the "stupid atlas" has a brother called "CAL" Atlas that is a Cant only bipod that uses a KMW Pod-lok to tension the Cant to where it does not move freely or even move under average pressure but will yield to stupid amount of pressure.....

Great experience all around for me and I’m pretty hard to satisfy lately.

Works as advertised. Locks out the bipod so you can’t move it by hand, can’t move it when behind the rifle and it doesn’t move under recoil either.
Didn’t come loose either yesterday after 100 rounds or today after 50 rounds.

Thumbs up guys.

Still need to get rid of the stupid atlas for a bipod that is exactly the same but without pan and that can have the cant completly locked out. But until I figure out what that bipod is this has made my atlas work for me in the meantime.

Thanks for the thumbs up. If you want an Atlas that has no pan and cant completely locked then try the Atlas CAL. It's pretty awesome!