• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Lost the best one I've ever had.

1614998722198.jpeg

Reactions: Rookie and Alabusa
I'm sorry for your loss. Hold on to the funny, goofy things he did, his expressions and love he gave. If he's anything like my Maximus, and if you're anything like me, he'll live on in your heart, forever.

Our old man Bosco has finally left us. At 11 years old, he started having seizures back in October while I was in TN at Frank and Marc's course. Tonight, he had one for over an hour. Longest one by far he has ever had. His meds had obviously stopped working. I didnt see an end in sight so I did what I thought was best and put him down behind the barn and buried him. Not the first time I've had to do it myself but by far the hardest. That dog made any and everyone into a dog lover. More than once, we have had people that hated dogs say that they actually wanted a dog if it could be just like him. All dogs are special but he truly broke the mold. Im going to miss him dearly.

View attachment 7573482View attachment 7573484View attachment 7573485
Sorry to hear about your loss, as hard as it was you did the right thing. You might enjoy this story, maybe it will soften your loss..

My neighbors wife Brenda was afraid of dogs her whole life. When I first got Nikita, my female wolf dog, she jumped to get out of the kennel, got caught on the wire and was choking. I was gone but Brenda saw her in trouble and ran over and held her up until her husband could get there and get her off the fence. Ever since then they have been best of friends. I call Nikita her 'Aunt Brenda'. She comes over and brushes her all the time, brings treats. Photos of Nikita below with her first litter born at the foot of my bed December 25th 2016. I still have the black pup, her name is Cloud.

Attachments

• IMG_7296.JPG
    IMG_7296.JPG
    488.7 KB · Views: 28