• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisiana Mask Mandate

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    Looks like our elected criminal has mandated masks. I have very mixed feelings about this. The vast majority of my way of thinking is (Fuck them) I will not comply. But my job will require me wear one while flying, and at company gatherings. Whats weird is that I dont have the same (Fuck them) mentality towards my company. I guess its a different context for me to not mind wearing one for work functions, but will not comply for a blanket unconstitutional mandate thats not a law?

Reactions: Blutroop
    I went shopping in the Big City yesterday - looking for very specific items not available here at home.

One Big Box store had a Door Guard and a HUGE sign telling me about their store policy. I told them it sounds dangerous inside and went across the street to the Other Big Box. No sign there.

Wanna guess where I spent my money?

Yep, one day our mayor mandated masks if you enter any business In the city. The next day, Congressman Mike Johnson filed a lawsuit have it a restraining order on the mayor’s decree. Day three, the pos governor forces the mandate on everybody in the state.
    Thank you David Vitter for not being able to keep your dick in your pants. 😡

I think Gov. Edwards mandate was a response to the lawsuit - you know, flexing his DEM muscle. Johnson's lawsuit requested a restraining order against the mayor's decree. A Judge granted a temporary restraining order, which is preliminary to a permanent injunction. After that ruling, Edwards made his move.

Shit is crazy here - we had a store clerk shoot at a customer for not wearing a mask. WTF are people thinking. Its not for me to understand - because stupid is impenetrable.

Hulka - Vitters dick fucked the whole State. Fucking hell.

Abbott did the same in Texas. Mandates all to wear masks inside businesses or $250 fines to individuals. My small town mandates all to wear masks inside businesses or $1000 fines to businesses. Its sick. I have yet to wear one anywhere. Almost all are. Its getting tough now considering our police department are now doing walk throughs at the bigger businesses such as Walmart and HEB. Its been 10 days now and most of the places where I used to walk right in are now asking customers to leave or they will call the police for trespassing. Most disagree but are enforcing out of fear. They are cowards. People are cowards.

i have spoken with our asshole police chief, city hall, and many local businesses owners and managers. I just wrote a letter to the county judge, city counsel, and city manager voicing concerns. We have another city counsel meeting on Tuesday and I will be raising hell.

UnfortunatelyI view the police more and more a threat everyday. Its a damn shame but this is reality. Good cops under bad command cannot be good cops. Doing what they are told to do makes it impossible.

Last edited:
    It's amazing how many sheeple there are. What the fuck happened to personal responsibility?

You want to wear a mask....wear one. But dont treat me like a god damn child and demand I wear one.

You can take your mask and shove them up your commie ass!

Reactions: gigamortis
    My military collection has over 6,000 items in it.

I just checked there are 18 different styles of military protective masks. If they want to play silly games, I will show them silly games. As soon as it cools off a little, I might go to full MOPP-4 just to show people what they really could be scared about.

My military collection has over 6,000 items in it.

I just checked there are 18 different styles of military protective masks. If they want to play silly games, I will show them silly games. As soon as it cools off a little, I might go to full MOPP-4 just to show people what they really could be scared about.

Reactions: acudaowner
    I refuse to wear the mark of the obedient sheeple, the comical face mask. The one that doesn't do jack shit, but is a nice placebo for the simple minded American populace. The one that the medical "experts" first told is didn't do anything, and in fact may be counterproductive. The same masks that the same learned medical "experts" told us a few weeks later did in fact help and we should all wear them. The only place around me requiring them is Costco. But they are a leftist Washington state company, so I can understand that. I simply take it off once I'm in the store when I please.

I was never that happy to be in MOPP-4 . . . . although we did play a softball game in MOPP-4 once. Tough to properly field the ball, when you can't seen the dang thing coming.

Base running was a bit of a challenge also.

Are there any exclusions to these mandates? I'd be interested to know if that same puke that mandated this has to wear a mask in the governor's mansion at ALL times because after all, it is a government building.

• Haha
    Reactions: Snuby642
    I was never that happy to be in MOPP-4 . . . . although we did play a softball game in MOPP-4 once. Tough to properly field the ball, when you can't seen the dang thing coming.

Base running was a bit of a challenge also.
    Lol well maybe not, but if they insist on making people wear masks, why not do it in style?

Lol well maybe not, but if they insist on making people wear masks, why not do it in style?

Expanding on that idea -

Why not get a softball game started with everybody wearing MOPP-4?

You could sell tickets - but require the audience to maintain 6 foot social distancing, wear masks, and keep the "crowd" below 10 people - no exclusions . . . for anybody . . . 'cuz misery loves company.

The ticket price needs to be high since no money will be made at the Concession Stand.

I just have to laugh when somebody plans an event (fair, parade, dance, game, etc) using the same guidelines . . . and then gets all bummed out when nobody shows up. Really? Why would you show up? There is nothing to see.

My wife and I just had this conversation concerning the Military Vehicle Rally in Anawa, WI this year. Why go? Everybody else is going to have the same idea and there won't be anybody there. At least not enough to justify traveling 10 hours one way with accompanying expense of motel rooms and food (assuming you could find them). We always do antique and military collection shopping on the way home. You know THAT isn't happening either.

I told her we should go to the Grand Canyon this year, but I know when we get there it will be "closed". (How do you "close" the Grand Canyon anyway?) Of course, there will still be the problems of motel rooms and food.

Yep . . . a Staycation this year. Do you suppose she will be satisfied with rebuilding the front porch instead?

Expanding on that idea -

Why not get a softball game started with everybody wearing MOPP-4?

You could sell tickets - but require the audience to maintain 6 foot social distancing, wear masks, and keep the "crowd" below 10 people - no exclusions . . . for anybody . . . 'cuz misery loves company.

The ticket price needs to be high since no money will be made at the Concession Stand.

I just have to laugh when somebody plans an event (fair, parade, dance, game, etc) using the same guidelines . . . and then gets all bummed out when nobody shows up. Really? Why would you show up? There is nothing to see.

My wife and I just had this conversation concerning the Military Vehicle Rally in Anawa, WI this year. Why go? Everybody else is going to have the same idea and there won't be anybody there. At least not enough to justify traveling 10 hours one way with accompanying expense of motel rooms and food (assuming you could find them). We always do antique and military collection shopping on the way home. You know THAT isn't happening either.

I told her we should go to the Grand Canyon this year, but I know when we get there it will be "closed". (How do you "close" the Grand Canyon anyway?) Of course, there will still be the problems of motel rooms and food.

Yep . . . a Staycation this year. Do you suppose she will be satisfied with rebuilding the front porch instead?
    Just the porch? Never. It starts that way, then you have to replant all the stuff in the front yard and repave the driveway and then the mailbox, well, that has to go...

We’re 2 weeks into our mask order here in NC. Day 1 about 90% wore masks but by day 3 it was back to only about 50% wearing. People quickly saw that others were going to defy the order and quit being pussies. All our local sheriffs issued statements saying they wouldn’t enforce the act unless a business asked you to leave and you refused, at which point you were trespassing. Every store here has signs on the door, but no one wants to lose business by pissing off customers.

Some Ohio counties are mandating them. Mine isn't. Some county sheriffs are refusing to enforce them.

Only place in my local area who insists you wear one is Menards. I haven't set foot in there since and have given all of my home improvement/gardening/hardware/tool money to the local TrueValue.

I won't wear one when I go to Michigan in a couple of weeks for vacation. That means that I won't spend one fucking cent of my money on restaurants, groceries, or any-fucking-thing else while I'm there. I'll bring all my food and booze with me from Ohio and my car has enough range to go there and back without ever buying gas in Michigan.

Looks like our elected criminal has mandated masks. I have very mixed feelings about this. The vast majority of my way of thinking is (Fuck them) I will not comply. But my job will require me wear one while flying, and at company gatherings. Whats weird is that I dont have the same (Fuck them) mentality towards my company. I guess its a different context for me to not mind wearing one for work functions, but will not comply for a blanket unconstitutional mandate thats not a law?
    Im vocally against the damn mandate at work. But pick and choose battles. Not worth losing income over paranoid idiocy. I just have the damn thing off when they’re not looking.

Reactions: madppcs
    Just got an email from work saying they are going to mandate masks starting tomorrow. Wonder if you can use medical excuse or other things. Claim asthma or the like, according to the ADA they have to accommodate your needs.

Personally I find them hard to breath in, and work in. I can wear them for a little bit, but have to remove them in order to breathe.

Really wonder when this stupidity will end. None of these masks work anyway. Seems people forget science. How small is a virus.....how large are the holes in your mask. Espically "5 months", still believe this has been here for far longer, masks will do nothing now anyway. All this is doing is pissing people off more than we already are.

face shields are not allowed where we are ... only masks but fortunately buffs are allowed and considered equivalent. ;)

MVIMG_20200409_133406.jpg

Really wonder when this stupidity will end. None of these masks work anyway. Seems people forget science. How small is a virus.....how large are the holes in your mask.

That's why I won't.

Tell them to eat shit.
    Start a go fund me to pay tickets issued.
    Shame those that issue tickets till the end of time.
    Time to play by the "rules" has ended.

R

Tell those health officials to get a degree in Epidemiology before recommending face masks!

Reactions: Aries256
    Tin foil hat time...
    A guy at work read an article saying that facemasks will greatly improve facial recognition software on every citizen.

A guy at work read an article saying that facemasks will greatly improve facial recognition software on every citizen.

Nah, it doesn't work that way. Facial recognition works off of image sampling, and if all of your targets have restricted sample points because unique features like nose, mouth, cheek, jaw, etc are obscured, it's going to make it significantly more difficult to identify facial patterns of individuals. Of course, image sampling doesn't have to be restricted to facial recognition - there are other aspects of human topology and kinematics that can be analyzed and tracked. But suggesting a mask mandate is a ruse to aid facial recognition is all kinds of wrong.

I guess if you don't want to wear face masks, then you will have to wear a plastic shield, perhaps a football helmet to protect the populace from your lice, scuba gear, socks and boots to protect us from your athlete's foot fungus. Oh, just encase yourself in a plastic bubble. Protective gear is not for your protection, it is for the protection of others and the gear they wear is for the protection of you and your family. Now go on an ramble on about the rights in the Constitution which is under glass, so dumbasses don't sneeze on it!

I guess if you don't want to wear face masks, then you will have to wear a plastic shield, perhaps a football helmet to protect the populace from your lice, scuba gear, socks and boots to protect us from your athlete's foot fungus. Oh, just encase yourself in a plastic bubble. Protective gear is not for your protection, it is for the protection of others and the gear they wear is for the protection of you and your family. Now go on an ramble on about the rights in the Constitution which is under glass, so dumbasses don't sneeze on it!
    If I were the government and wanted to pit the populace against each other then I would probably lie and say that wearing masks are to protect others and not yourself. That way people would fight amongst themselves trying to prove who is more virtuous. The mask wearers are the ones wishing for non mask wearers to drop dead from the the virus. It never happens in reverse. Imagine that.

The mosquitos are so big and bad down here they inhale us!
    When I was in Georgia, the mosquitos seemed like they were b52’s they were so big. Nasty little fuckers.