• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Louisiana members.. check in here.

Re: Louisiana members.. check in here.

Anyone want to meet up sometime and shoot? Get a group together is always more fun than by yourself

Re: Little Help Please!!

shreveport for another three weeks then Im off to new mexico where i'm going to build a 1000 yd range maybe even longer fairly limitless out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to set up a long range shoot for us guys on louisiana. </div></div>

KMW country here.

We just had an awsome shoot in December @ LRA with help from the Cross/Clark Dynamic Duo!!

I used to shoot at Mr. Rick's range about 10 years ago when I was shooting Highpower. Did he ever get it going? Last time I was there he had 2 or 3 target stands in the pits, but he was flying too much to get a hold of him to shoot.

Reporting from New Orleans SIR!!!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Louis Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to set up a long range shoot for us guys on louisiana. </div></div>

KMW country here.

We just had an awsome shoot in December @ LRA with help from the Cross/Clark Dynamic Duo!! </div></div>

I am thinking some place central state so people don't have to drive 5 hours one way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Louis Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to set up a long range shoot for us guys on louisiana. </div></div>

KMW country here.

We just had an awsome shoot in December @ LRA with help from the Cross/Clark Dynamic Duo!! </div></div>

I am thinking some place central state so people don't have to drive 5 hours one way. </div></div>

It's only a 1.5-2hr flight in a private plane.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mammal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be moving to New Orleans in August. Is Palo Alto the place to shoot in the area? </div></div>

So they say.... I don't like being restricted to only 600 yards. I have a few other places I go shoot that are private land. One of the places is 2200 yards deep(not that I can even do well at 1000).

Wes </div></div>

is it in the cane fields off 3127?

will, where is the place you can shoot to 1K?? You need to let me and JL in on it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will, where is the place you can shoot to 1K?? You need to let me and JL in on it!!!! </div></div>

It is off of 3127 in the cane fields. I don't shoot out to 1000 yards though. I just don't like being restricted to shorter ranges.

Dag, I'll take you and JL out there this summer and we can shoot some plates.

I grew up in Natchitoches, married a girl from Winnfield, work in Ruston and live in Quitman.

I'm bound to know some of y'all.

Hey all, flying into New Orleans on Sunday for a week for work. Any decent pistol ranges and just as important, gun shops you recommend to pick up some gear and all that other crap that I will not be transporting via the airlines.

I am going to be out there for a week and wouldn't mind getting some range time in... Been so busy here, I have not been keeping up...
Figure, away from the wife, back to 8 hr days instead of the 14 hour ones; might have some down time... Can't drink every day... well, I could but...

Anyways, Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

COOL! I didnt know they had a Louisiana tread on this site I am from Vinton Louisiana the closest place to shoot around here is in Orange Texas

Im from Franklinton and I am in need of some where to shoot long distance at! I can get to around 300 yards right now and thats it.

From Covington, living in Bedico.

For all those on the Northshore, I have heard plans for a 1000yd range out by Franklinton. Dont know yet whether it will public/private/ or even available for use.

Dayum, Baaastrop, home of Simmons Sporting Goods, what a toy store!!!!

Wow, this is an old thread..

I'll jump in

Moving to NO area and start work in mid-July

still looking for a decent rental

anyone have any suggestions?

need easy access to Westbank

Yea let me know when your going to the range so I can plan to go.

I'm still making target stands and getting my AR500 targets together to set up my range.