• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Louisiana members.. check in here.

Re: Little Help Please!!

Lafayette here. Thinking about joining up at Palo Alto but for now shoot at the Eunice 300yd range

Thibodaux, checking in. If anyone wants to get togther to shoot I have pleanty of room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snwghst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, this is an old thread..

I'll jump in

Moving to NO area and start work in mid-July

still looking for a decent rental

anyone have any suggestions?

need easy access to Westbank </div></div>

I ended up finding a place out by Chef Pass/ lake Catherine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kennypowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Baton Rouge here. Home for the holidays and looking for somewhere/someone to shoot with. </div></div>

At what distance are you trying to shoot...Options are limited in Baton Rouge

Im fairly new to this and have been shooting biweekly at 100yards. Found some land during the semester in Tuscaloosa that allowed me to shoot at 350 and 800 yards. Im really open to shooting at any avaliable distance and just gaining experience. Im willing to travel a bit to find something that allows me to reach out further than 100yards. Any Suggestions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kennypowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im fairly new to this and have been shooting biweekly at 100yards. Found some land during the semester in Tuscaloosa that allowed me to shoot at 350 and 800 yards. Im really open to shooting at any avaliable distance and just gaining experience. Im willing to travel a bit to find something that allows me to reach out further than 100yards. Any Suggestions? </div></div>

Southern Shooting Center is in Thibodaux, LA. They have a range thats 300yds. Sherburne WMA is in Lottie, LA and has 100yds. Its free to use if you have a hunting license or wildlife card.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kennypowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im fairly new to this and have been shooting biweekly at 100yards. Found some land during the semester in Tuscaloosa that allowed me to shoot at 350 and 800 yards. Im really open to shooting at any avaliable distance and just gaining experience. Im willing to travel a bit to find something that allows me to reach out further than 100yards. Any Suggestions? </div></div>

Got a 600 yard range in Lake Charles

I have already posted here, but I currently have a 700yd range that I will be increasing to 1000. I live in Forest Hill. Here is a couple pics.
(Before bushogging)
IMG_1978.jpg

After
IMG_2052.jpg

Re: Louisiana members.. check in here.

Shreveport here. Currently in Afghanistan, but when I get back I'm using some of the cash to put together my first precision rifle to push to the 1000yd mark.

I spend a lot of time at Bodcau, but hoping to start in Long Range Alley when i get back.

Let me konw if you want to meet up at either of these ranges.

Just going to throw this out there.
I will be off next week and am planning on doing some shooting if anyone wants to meet up @ one of the near by ranges. I'm planning on going to Prince Memorial over in Goodwill so that I can shoot out to 750. If anyone wants to go and don't want to shoot that far, we can meet @the the W. Monroe range and shoot out to 200 yds.
PM me if you want to go

i am in slidell. i shoot at honey island but would like to stretch it out further.

Lake Charles here. Looking for any matches that are within driving distance. If anyone has any information, p.m. me...it will be greatly appreciated

I'm one of the match directors for the F-class and FPR matches in Donaldsonville, La. I live in Houma, but we have a rifle club there with a pretty nice 600yd range, working pits, and a few other lines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need someone to take me deer hunting, I never been before and wanna go bad </div></div>

I think Lt. Alexander is a gayfoot

Choupique La Near New Iberia we have a Sheriffs Range out to 150 yds looking to shoot a lot further though,Maybe try some matches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">North East, Up here with Matchking and WnRoscoe </div></div>

I live in Start,LA.

Bossier City here. I recently joined the Caddo Rifle and Pistol club in Princeton, LA. They go out to 415 yards.

I shoot here on family property:

Shootbnch by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

This view taken from the 1000 yard line but I can back up and shoot from 1500 yds. if so desired.

Shooting is not a hobby; rather a way of life! I've enjoyed teaching my grandchildren something that they will enjoy their entire lives.

I earned this before most of you were born:

DistRiflemanBadge by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice..thats in rayville? welcome. </div></div>

South of Start, La. about 8 miles SW of Rayville!

Bit of a necro-post, but just started actually using this site:

I'm in Gonzales. I work for the Sheriff's Office, so I get to use our private range, which goes up to 300yds.

I grew up Metairie and moved to Lafayette in 1987 , been here ever since as I fell in love with the food and culture

I travel the entire State on business and have likely been to most of your hometowns : Bayou Blue, Bayou Pigeon, Vinton, Many, Lake Providence, Farmerville, Bonita, Grayson, Sicily Island, Olla, Jena, Franklinton, Wisner, Monroe, Frierson, Arcadia, and anywhere in between

Love shooting song dogs, crows, varmints , paper and designed a 17 caliber cartridge I named the .17 Little Nasty (6PPC necked down and shortened -.180") 25 gr Berger Match on top of 22.5 grs of N133 at 4100 fps .... have quite a few custom benchrest rifles as well. Geraci does my smith work.

I mainly lurk/read informative posts and buy stuff from the classifieds

I also pimp my own line of Cajun seasonings to afford my hobbies :)

Last edited:
Prairieville, just south of Baton Rouge. Been here 3 years. Moved from VA.

Beautiful Ball, LA

"those who hammer their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who don't" - Thomas Jefferson