• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Louisiana members.. check in here.

Re: Louisiana members.. check in here.

Right outside NO in St John Parish, both JL 1911 and I are here!!!

Reactions: SAMR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cgmaster1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in Biloxi but work out of Covington and Fourchon.</div></div>

HMMMM Covington and Fourchon..... HOS??

Franklinton La here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of you guys shoot at Palo Alto in Donaldsonville? </div></div>

I go shoot in the cane fields around St. Charles Parish. Nice to see we have a good bit of people from the bayou state here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of you guys shoot at Palo Alto in Donaldsonville?</div></div>

I do. They had a match there this weekend

I'll be moving to New Orleans in August. Is Palo Alto the place to shoot in the area?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mammal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be moving to New Orleans in August. Is Palo Alto the place to shoot in the area? </div></div>

So they say.... I don't like being restricted to only 600 yards. I have a few other places I go shoot that are private land. One of the places is 2200 yards deep(not that I can even do well at 1000).

Wes

Jefferson Gun Outlet on David Drive in Metairie has Varget in stock.

1# bottles

Just thought I would pass it along

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Up here with Matchking and WnRoscoe </div></div>

Same here.

hello boys, its that time of the month again. no, not time to apck your bags cause aunt flow is coming to town and the woman turns into super bitch. august first at palo alto were shoot our monthlr 600 yard f class match come out and play with us, the more the merrier.

www.paloaltogunclub.com

Little Help Please!!

Guys,

Heidi's (my girlfriend, an LSU alum for those of yall that dont know she and I) vehicle was totalled 4 months ago. She had a Mike the Tiger sticker on the back window. She loved that sticker, and the only place Ive been able to find online that has it is "out of stock" and has been for all 4 months that shes had her new car. So, now Im looking for it by any means necessary.

tyger-gifts_2065_31181373.gif

If any of yall happen to run into this sticker anywhere, snag me one or two and i'll gladly pay for the sticker and the shipping.

Its about 6" tall or so.

Re: Little Help Please!!

Those are the static cling type, not real stickers.
frown.gif

Thanks for the help bro.

I have spent some serious time combing the net for this sticker. I honestly dont think its online except at Tygergifts.com, and theyve been out of stock on it since Christ was a corporal.

If its found, it will be by someone that walks into IGA or a Stop N Rob and sees it sitting there.

If anyone is in BR, check out Tiger Mania for me.
laugh.gif
Thats where they had it last time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breaux Bridge </div></div>

If I were to have a last meal, it would be Mulate's stuffed crabs.

Damn right. Here in Austin TX, Heidi and I will be at Shoal Creek Saloon (THE Louisiana sports bar in Austin) every Sat and Sun for LSU and Saints games.

Any of you coonasses make it to Austin, give me a hollar. Shoal Creek is a helluva time. And, the only place in Austin to get decent Cajun food.

Mission accomplished. Sticker located and procured.

Good start to the season, BTW.
laugh.gif

Born in raceland outside of thibodaux, moved to Lutcher (between No and Br) then did 4 years at Tech in Ruston. Scene left to TX, but planing a return.

anyone here in la wanting to shoot a 600 yard f class match in donaldsonville? the match will be on nov. 7th

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone here in la wanting to shoot a 600 yard f class match in donaldsonville? the match will be on nov. 7th </div></div>

So is the Bash!! Sorry I'm headed to Texas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need someone to take me deer hunting, I never been before and wanna go bad </div></div>

Not being sarcastic but look at public land plenty of big deer taken every year on public land