• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Louisiana members.. check in here.

Hi,

Did Pascagoula close the 1k section down?

Sincerely,
Theis

I forgot about that section...No, it's open as far as I'm aware, but I let my membership expire last year so I haven't been back... I honestly never got a real good answer on exactly when it could or couldn't be used.... I don't recall them having any steel, you had to bring your own and set it up for 1k

Forest Hill in Rapides parish
I have a personal range that is 600yds, but have access to 1500 total. Can access the backside right now cause of seismic crews doing work.

Reactions: CarlM
Zachary. It helps when you put your location in your details, even if just the local area.

I want to start shooting prs type matches. Are there “normally” prs matches in LA? If so, where. I have a lot to learn about them as well, so if someone is willing to help or just get together and shoot I always ready. I’m more or less a casual shooter/handloaderwho bench shoots out to 500 or so.

I want to start shooting prs type matches. Are there “normally” prs matches in LA? If so, where. I have a lot to learn about them as well, so if someone is willing to help or just get together and shoot I always ready. I’m more or less a casual shooter/handloaderwho bench shoots out to 500 or so.
As bmash said LPRC regularly holds matches. They are usually in the north part of the state near Shreveport. Prince is the name of the range. The west side of the state used to have a few matches too but I haven't seen activity from that group in a while.

As bmash said LPRC regularly holds matches. They are usually in the north part of the state near Shreveport. Prince is the name of the range. The west side of the state used to have a few matches too but I haven't seen activity from that group in a while.
[/QUOTE
You are partly correct North part of state but more east between Monroe and Mississippi line

Baton Rouge here, I normally have to drive to Carthage MS for NRL22 matches but hoping to walk her out to 800yrds soon!!!

Vudoo ravage but about to buy a vudoo A.I. AX system, vortex PST gen II, Harris bipod

I’ll most likely get the same scope or maybe a NF and an atlas bipod for the A.I. chassis

Side view

Attachments

• B88388EE-5E3C-40ED-84DB-50ADEDE53035.jpeg
    B88388EE-5E3C-40ED-84DB-50ADEDE53035.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 48
Brazda told me today. I dunno. But I need somewhere to shoot
Maybe they'll finally move forward with it, I dunno. But when I lived on that end that's what held me up from joining. They were all talk and never made progress. Now I'm within a reasonable drive to Palo Alto so I joined there. Used to make the drive for the matches on the second Saturday of the month even before I moved closer.

Maybe they'll finally move forward with it, I dunno. But when I lived on that end that's what held me up from joining. They were all talk and never made progress. Now I'm within a reasonable drive to Palo Alto so I joined there. Used to make the drive for the matches on the second Saturday of the month even before I moved closer.
Yea I'm about 1.5 hours away from there. I don't have the time.

Anyone near Lafayette/Breaux Bridge reload rounds. I just got a Surgeon Scalpel and want to try handloading before I buy the equipment.

Hey all, I posted in early 2019 that we may be moving back to LA. Well, moving to the Baton Rouge area at the beginning of August. The kid graduated from High School and she wants to go to LSU for college. So my wife, my daughter, and I have all decided to go to school there.

Reactions: One1Bravo

The LPRC matches at Prince are about 2.5 hours east of Shreveport.

The next WLPR match in Leesville is looking like it’ll happen in September, hopefully. They had to cancel 3 matches last year due to lack of attendance.

@Campguy308 on here runs matches at Texarkana Gun Club several times a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Campguy308
It'll likely never happen. Its been "in the talks" for at least ten years.
Since several PRS shooters got elected to the board last year, maybe they’ll have a better chance than ever. It would be nice to have matches to shoot down there.

Anybody shooting the .22 match over there this weekend?

Last edited:
Since several PRS shooters got elected to the board last year, maybe they’ll have a better chance than ever. It would be nice to have matches to shoot down there.

Anybody shooting the .22 match over there this weekend?

I waiting a few months to join.