• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville Mass Casualty

How can Car Violence like what happened today be stopped. Like so many other leftist attacks, the democrat who did this drove to the crime.

Mayor had a speech of leftist, gun blaming platitudes waiting. Won't be surprised to see them hide the terrorists gender, race or immigration status for the next three months.

Yikes, well if THAT is the shooter, he totally DOES fit the profile I described.

Reactions: 338dude
  • Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
It looks like the world is absolutely full of crazies! What started this shit?

Just speculation on my part that he got fired.

Smaller banks have been affected by the Silicon Valley Bank mess. Just my guess that belt-tightening has been underway, also believe loans are way down with rising interest rates.
Definitely looks like the shooter was sufficiently qualified for the job. Even if he was fired, he had the credentials to find another banking job or something better.
Some kind of mental illness most likely caused him to flip-out. I know that's a gimme.

Mayor spoke in his typical flaming style , every other word was gun violence. Sort of demeaning and emasculating for the shooter when all credit is given to the gun.
Well duh! The shooter is no doubt a troubled soul looking to turn his life around and was pulled, nay, forced, astray by this evil gun.

Reactions: XLR308 and 338dude
In 1998, the United States Congress conducted a joint hearing to review the violence in the U.S. Postal Service. In the hearing, it was noted that while the postal service accounted for less than 1% of the full-time civilian labor force, 13% of workplace homicides were committed at postal facilities by current or former employees.

Going Postal
Sounds like what the shooter did.

Media sure plays a role. I hate to admit I didn’t think of that. This “I didn’t get my way, life is not fair” so let’s shoot some people shit has got to stop! Carry always and be able to hit what you’re shooting at. Only thing I can think of

Definitely looks like the shooter was sufficiently qualified for the job. Even if he was fired, he had the credentials to find another banking job or something better.
Some kind of mental illness most likely caused him to flip-out. I know that's a gimme.
Wonder what the odds are on him being on/off antidepressants? The modern day mkultra.
ETA: that info is probably already scrubbed off the net.

Just my guess that belt-tightening has been underway, also believe loans are way down with rising interest rates.
Commercial bank lending dropped $105B in the last 2 weeks, most in Federal Reserve data since 1973. Not as bad as 73 due to inflation, but more disappointment to come all the way around. Those who have never had to deal with hardship do not how to deal with what's coming, and I honestly expect more of this. When one lives a life where all trouble that occurs is "everyone else's fault", then taking frustrations out on others is a natural outcome. His parents failed him and society.

Last edited:
I haven't read anything about his motivation, for all we know someone there might have banged his girlfriend etc.

Oldersters talking about how young'uns can't handle adversity, just wait til they lower your social security payments...

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
That is less than 45 miles from me. Understandably it has dominated the airtime all day with ”Gun Violence” inserted at every opportunity.

When will they start calling rape “ Dick Violence” ?

One of the pronoun people!

DE6A8359-B28A-461F-A7B9-A3ACD181DB3E.jpeg

Reactions: Krawlven
He was a libtard and anti-gun.
Not that I'm doubting you, but is there actual evidence of that, or are we just going to ass-u-me that based on the pronouns? I mean, it certainly does seem like a given, but I'd like to see it.

Officer Nick Wilt had just graduated the academy two weeks ago and was shot in the head, responding to this call.
He is in critical condition and had emergency brain surgery.
Of course, there are a few here that will applaud that.

No, I will not applaud anyone getting shot in the head and in critical condition all for just trying to do their job to eliminate the active threat.