• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Low Testosterone?

Re: Low Testosterone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Granted their are supplements and dietary and lifestyle changes that MIGHT raise your natural test levels but the possible side effect are more than likely alot higher and the end result is not gonna be anywhere near what you would get from a TRT therapy.

</div></div>
I figured including "daily affirmations" in my rant would've noted my sarcasm. I completely agree with what you said. There is no real way to deal with needing to increase your test levels by 2-4x without meds.

you know, guys, everyone's going to have an opinion. Some folks think things are the way they are for a purpose. I believe in the Almighty, and believe that He led me to this Doc so I could actually engage in the life He provided me. I'm am quite certain He knows I made mistakes when I was younger, thereby damaging what He gave me. The awesome thing about this is that He forgave me for those mistakes, and has provided me an avenue to correct the damage I sustained against myself.

There is not any opinion on this planet that is going to change one simple fact, which is this: before starting TRT, I felt like shit; this included many, many symptoms (poor concentration, fogginess in the brain, poor memory, the feeling of being physically weak even after lifting weights and exercising, and a general feeling of apathy and severe lethargy). After supplementing my T, I feel light years better. These previously listed symptoms are a mere afterthought at this point.

If I believe this is God's will for my life, do you really think there is any man that is going to alter my opinion?

Amen brother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keith Johns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be worse than low energy and less ambition guys. A lot worse.
Im SO thankful to have all my limbs, eyes, etc everytime I see someone without.
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Very true but you have controle over the way you feel due to hormone imballance</span></span>

You're going to see one of these Testosterone drugs on a "Bad Drug" Commercial.
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Anything is going to have bad negitive side effects if not used properly ANYTHING , you closed mindedness here is shocking. If you get a bad cut on your hand and it get infected are you not going to take drug to prevent the infection from killing you or would you let "gods will" control this too and just die a miserable death from blood poisening (im betting you'll have your ass at the dr getting antibiotics).</span></span>

If you're 65, and say "fuck it Id rather have 10 more good years than 20 old man years" ...then take the stuff.
But if you're 30 years old and turning to shit like this already then damn.
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">So its ok to take TRT if you closer to dieing but if your still 30-40 years out then you are suppose to suffer and be a miserable fuck for the next half century?? that is simply an ignorant statement</span></span>

Two of my buddies talked about getting on shit like this. I gave em a huge load of crap about it and they changed their mind.
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Judging by your previous statements on this topic im betting the "load of crap" you gave them was just that a huge load of crap because you dont have a fucking clue what you are talking about here!!</span></span>

I prolly saved em from growing man-tits later in life
smile.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Again a blatent display of your ignornace on this subject , by "man-tits" i assume you are referancing to gynocomastia , i can assure you that your buddy have a FAR less chance of getting "man-tits" from gyno if these use their TRT protocal correctly than you do from getting fat as hell from low test and high estrogen later in life</span></span></div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">If i could take everything that you actualy know about testosterone , the facts , and turn it into gasoline i wouldent have enough fuel to run a piss ants mini bike around the inside of a match box
I sure as hell hope you are not as close minded with your gun building skills as you are with your health</span></span> </div></div>