• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lowlight can suck my cock

It's nasty, you order take out pizza, and when you go to pick it up, they don't cook it,

Essentially it's a raw pizza you order that you cook yourself at home.

Digiorno that you order over the phone

Sounds like an excellent pizza to give to the homeless guy on the corner...

I hate everyone taller than me, equally, you all suck. I hope your oxygen deprivation kicks in for having your heads so high in the air.
Every day is like training at high elevation. Gives me an edge, though my oxygen deprived brain still hasn’t figured out how to exploit it.
625929AE-060C-48D1-A3D9-758D1110BDB1.jpeg

As a courtesy, I selected small image size, so’s not to exceed your field of view.

Damn. I blink my eyes and shit, the parties' over! Hope Lowlight really doesn't hate me because at 6'8" I suffer from oxygen starvation and have been known to make mistakes while everyone smaller gets the good O2!

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
So.....you are saying general uselessness is frowned upon?

I struggle to believe anyone could accidentally push that many of "the right buttons" on this forum. Seriously, a thread about the country of origin of $200 scopes, followed by flagrant flaming of @THEIS, and then picking a fight with @lowlight??? I think someone has an alter ego, but I have no idea who. Army Jerry? How DID he know about Army Jerry?

IMO...someone is laughing their ass off watching bancat chase their troll account around like a laser pointer.

I struggle to believe anyone could accidentally push that many of "the right buttons" on this forum. Seriously, a thread about the country of origin of $200 scopes, followed by flagrant flaming of @THEIS, and then picking a fight with @lowlight??? I think someone has an alter ego, but I have no idea who. Army Jerry? How DID he know about Army Jerry?

IMO...someone is laughing their ass off watching bancat chase their troll account around like a laser pointer.
Nah man. AJ just says it to your face while he stares. ?

Who's going to step in here to take one for the team so Frank doesn't have to degrade himself over this act requested by Pharmer909 ?

I banned him for...
Not signing up for online training
Talking trash to THEIS
Telling the HMFIC to suck his cock
General uselessness

Full disclosure. I may have fucked with him a bit just before he posted this thread. ?

{note to self. Stop procrastinating about signing up for online training. As an added bonus people may start treating me like one of the cool kids. That'll show that Tommy Lipschitz. I wonder if I can still get up with him after 40 years. No more atomic wedgies for me...mwahahaha! I'll show those bastards! And then...oh then I can...hey....can you people hear me?....oops}

What was the, Banned for not signing up for the Online training part ?:alien:

I never heard of that one, Tucker went Rogue ....:unsure:

Sounds like Grizzly or Cor-Bon ammunition... Makes things even deader...

You gotta have to cross some serious lines in order to have that tagline included with a ban...
anim_lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: j-huskey and 1J04
What was the, Banned for not signing up for the Online training part ?:alien:

I never heard of that one, Tucker went Rogue ....:unsure:

Tucker was just joking about that. The guy said in one of his post that "he was never going to sign up for online training"... Not too many posts before he was hoping you'd go down on him. Might have been in his Mueller thread actually (possibly deleted now).

Oh Tucker did no wrong! Fairly gave him WAY more time than I would have!

Reactions: seansmd
I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been deleted given it’s title.

Back into mama's basement you go.......................................................................... Please stop sniffing her panties, that's just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
We used to have a lot more forum suicide posts, I missed them, these are always great

Dear world,

Why are you are pointing out my stupidity in such an obvious manner, please delete my account and tell the mods here to suck each other off and when you are finished don't forget to say, Oh what a lovely tea party,

Sincerely,

Once Relevant

Well, at least it's something different than the same old boring midget and Lady Gaga jokes.

Yep...to be clear, I wasn’t asking for deletion, hope it stays and keeps going. There were a few other laugh riot threads that disappeared recently that I was hoping to reread again for more laughs.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country