• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lowlight can suck my cock

Reactions: Centuriator
Seeing a burst of new intros to the new member section.......

Hope they bring something to the table either in shooting knowledge or brilliant flaming spectacular public buffoonery.

wB2BEdBfMpuUqlWznZyM.jpg

Arguing with Theis over anything technical is practically a deathwish. Pharmer wasn't so bad, but that's pretty fucking stupid lol. He got bant doing what he loved, being a dipshit. He struggled with his homosexuality a great deal, but his final wish was for us all to remember him as the opiate withdrawal rollercoaster liberty lover who we all knew well.

RIP Pharmer69.

Seeing a burst of new intros to the new member section.......

Hope they bring something to the table either in shooting knowledge or brilliant flaming spectacular public buffoonery.

A lot of folks from Arfcom have declared that they will no longer renew their memberships after Sylvan was banned and helicopter jokes are not allowed anymore. I say we bring 'em on board. But like in Starship Troopers, they should realize that they ain't on a Navy frigate anymore. This is a Mobile Infantry corvette transport...

For clarity, is this a confirmation statement or a request due to lack of satisfaction? The sentence is lacking structure.

Asking for a friend. :geek:

Lowlight can suck my cock

Reactions: Tucker301
A lot of folks from Arfcom have declared that they will no longer renew their memberships after Sylvan was banned and helicopter jokes are not allowed anymore. I say we bring 'em on board. But like in Starship Troopers, they should realize that they ain't on a Navy frigate anymore. This is a Mobile Infantry corvette transport...
90% are gunna fail

Has anyone asked if lowlight wants to suck 909's cock? There might be mutual feelings.

Reactions: Bender
Only if they understand 1 moa is mediocre not a goal and 3 shot groups don't count.

You need a translation? No clue on the women, so zero context.

distraught woman is saying.... "You told me you were going to keep me!" Cat replies..."But in secret ... now you will be called Juan Mechanic"

in other words. the cat is hiding his secret lover under a different name in his phone contacts.

downlow.JPG

distraught woman is saying.... "You told me you were going to keep me!" Cat replies..."But in secret ... now you will be called Juan Mechanic"

in other words. the cat is hiding his secret lover under a different name in his phone contacts.

View attachment 7174129

The Spanish I got. The secret contact thing went over my head.