• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lowlights lady gaga

Re: lowlights lady gaga

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Umm well on a I pad it's bravo delta </div></div>

It's your Ipad, better send it to me for repair and extended testing.

Lady Gaga was just in Denver, so Frank might've seen her.

(Lady Gaga has a schlong, BTW).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Umm well on a I pad it's bravo delta </div></div>

No Flash on the pad.
The link is OK.

Well that was...interesting. It is, it would seem, fully safe to say that the attention-whore hall of fame is already beginning construction on a new wing for that one. Keeerist...

I am not sure why I even looked at this - I guess the whole car wreck theory. Lady Gaga is just nasty, period!

now that, is fail. You shelled out for an ipad and didn't know you couldn't watch flash video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My Brother: Lady Gaga is definitely the biggest slut of all times.
Me: No way, man! Brittney Spears has kids, and shaved her head!
My Brother: Yea, but Lady Gaga doesnt have ovaries.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfYT-mwmujY&NR=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfYT-mwmujY&NR=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And she's one of the most influential and amazing people today...according to some media......does anybody wonder why society is so effed up these days????

Kelly

She also claims she has only slept with one man her entire life...... ya right!
She can entertain, but damn is she WEIRD!

I saw Lady Gaga on July 4th. It was pretty amazing. To make it better, I had tickets with a US Army Ranger that loves her just as much as I do. Unfortunately, he got stuck while in Kuwait and made it home 2 days late.
frown.gif

The point is, she's fantastic. If I were her, I wouldn't have crowd surfed so naked. Mainly because, I know if I were there, I would have molested the shit out of her.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me an Panty 6 were in Hot Topic and I was SO CLOSE to buying the Lady Gaga shirt and sending it to him for kicks </div></div>

Maybe he could have done the next online training video wearing it. Would made for a good laugh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were her, I wouldn't have crowd surfed so naked. Mainly because, I know if I were there, I would have molested the shit out of her.
smile.gif
</div></div>

eek.gif
No wonder my friends with teenage daughters all drink too much and have ulcers.