• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LPVO at distance

What was your method??
1701995982155.jpeg

Hello, we understand if you can't show more. I'm (REDACTED) and I know all about (REDACTED).

Are you shooting at (REDACTED)? That's the same soil as (REDACTED), great place!

I love to shoot my ELR/SPR/DMR/SDM/SWS/AMR/ICBM
with my friends. Here's some photos.
20231020_195321.jpg
FB_IMG_1690696222038.jpg
FB_IMG_1692100470580.jpg

Swing by (REDACTED) when you can we shoot out to 19,002 yards. That's the farthest we got, so we make it work.

Hello, we understand if you can't show more. I'm (REDACTED) and I know all about (REDACTED).

Are you shooting at (REDACTED)? That's the same soil as (REDACTED), great place!

I love to shoot my ELR/SPR/DMR/SDM/SWS/AMR/ICBM
with my friends. Here's some photos.
View attachment 8290981View attachment 8290982View attachment 8290983

Swing by (REDACTED) when you can we shoot out to 19,002 yards. That's the farthest we got, so we make it work.

You need to redact that SMLE better. You trying to give away all our baking secrets?

Here is my rig. Sorry I canā€™t show a lot more.
Like I said, we shoot out to 1600 on occasion, usually much closer like offhand out to 700 yards on 1 moa targets. Again, keep in mind ye ol boomers that Iā€™m not trying to match your internet exploits or anything like that, just a new guy working hard and having fun with what I got.

If you have done better please offer up advice and stories so I can become much better.
wow,that is better than me hitting 1 moa @ 1K meters with my savage mk2 and win wildcat

Here is my rig. Sorry I canā€™t show a lot more.
Like I said, we shoot out to 1600 on occasion, usually much closer like offhand out to 700 yards on 1 moa targets. Again, keep in mind ye ol boomers that Iā€™m not trying to match your internet exploits or anything like that, just a new guy working hard and having fun with what I got.

If you have done better please offer up advice and stories so I can become much better.
You wouldn't have happened to find that rig while dumpster diving a few years ago, would you? Seems like a few members here have recently owned up to making some great finds in dumpsters.

That must be a great scope. It moved away from all of that paint that you put on the rifle.

You could get sub .5 MOA if you could get paint on that scope. ....... šŸ˜‰

That must be a great scope. It moved away from all of that paint that you put on the rifle.

You could get sub .5 MOA if you could get paint on that scope. ....... šŸ˜‰

REMINDER: If competing, wear long pants and shirtsleeves, maybe elbow and knee pads.

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
If Dicks on rifle are homo I donā€™t wanna be straight

In reality erect Dicks on rifle isnā€™t homo. Itā€™s just outward Toxic Masculinity
636F9402-4F5A-4381-B837-B8B7A5BA2BC9.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
He may shoot out to 700m on 1 moa targets, doesn't mean he hit anything lol.

At a mate's place we have steel out to a mile down a fence line. My 6yr old son laying beside me with his Savage Rascal - .22lr. I ask him 'What you shooting at buddy?' His reply 'Same target as you dad, the far one'. Go get it mate! Too young to know any different but for sure he was having fun.

At a pistol range we have here, many years ago we had the local law enforcement onsite. Can't share the range with them so I'm waiting off to the side for them to finish up. A bunch of uniforms watching a SERT officer rocking an M4 with an ACOG mounted. All standing on open mouthed watching him put rounds on 200m Ram Targets used for Handgun Metallic Sil, shot from sitting position. One guy exclaims, he hit one every shot! Again lack of experience and knowledge from a group of people who have absolutely no idea or exposure to something outside their wheelhouse. Imagine the same group if they'd watched a crusty old group of met sil shooters knocking them down with a an open sighted handgun!
Screenshot_20231209_084833_Dropbox.jpg