• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lt. Col. Schellars Defense Fund

The only thing dumber than some of these people pushing the Arizona Audit is the people who think Communism is making a comeback. That shit don't sell.
You may like to think 'that don't sell', but I'll tell you truthfully that our Federal Ballot that we just cast last month, actually had a "COMMNUNIST PARTY" candidate for our area.

Different country than you, but same continent. How does THAT make you feel?

For those who care to follow it, Col. Scheller's fund topped $2.5 million today.

Reactions: RGStory
See?! Follow the money.

Oh God, This fuckstain again....

DId you order your Che Shirt?

You may like to think 'that don't sell', but I'll tell you truthfully that our Federal Ballot that we just cast last month, actually had a "COMMNUNIST PARTY" candidate for our area.

Different country than you, but same continent. How does THAT make you feel?
That depends.

Is he still alive?

If no, optimistic
If yes, disappointed

Purely an opinion and not an advocation of violence.*

*Upon review by the legal department a disclaimer was added.*

Last edited:
I knew a former Marine 1st. Lt. who served in the artillery in Vietnam. Back in the early 90's he said he believed in open borders and always had Lloyd Doggett and whatever Dem. running for office in his front yard. He and his wife always voted straight Dem.

Conversely, he always flew the American and Marine Corps flags on national holidays. He was my lawyer, business advisor and confidant who treated me like a younger brother but I never could figure that duality out.

Last evening Eddie Gallagher from Pipe Hitters was on Newsmax saying that he didn't agree with all the Scheller comments and that people could ask for their money back. Gallagher seems to think that Scheller is cracking up psychologically and that Pipe Hitters will be there for him and his family no matter what.

What I don't get with Scheller is his wishful thinking for a uniter for the country. Where is this rare unicorn supposed to come from? Sure I wish we could be 1940's U.S.A., but Scheller doesn't offer much in the way of solutions. It's one thing to name names, another to offer solutions.

I've stated repeatly, here on the Hide, that I'm not a big fan of Trump. I really can't get a good read on the guy and that jarad kushner son-in-law. kushner strikes me as an evil dude and Trump's manager. As far as I know Trump could be one of the skull and cross bones frat boys' like bush and a proponent of the Reset.

I don't know anything other than the lousy selections that Trump made for s. court, and other .gov agencies. Bureaucrats that will be in there forever. But Trump did at least make you feel good to be an American, along with policies that worked for America in many cases.

So I ask Scheller: Who better and why are you spitting on those trying to help you and your family? What specifically do you have a hard-on for Trump doing or not doing? Be specific instead of these parables that you write which leave more questions than answers. If not Trump, to whom do we look?

"... As far as I know Trump could be one of the skull and cross bones frat boys' like bush and a proponent of the Reset."
I'm a huge fan of Trump and think he's the best thing since George Washington. I thought that when he was president and still do.

If Trump were one of them, why TF would he put his business on hold and spend billions trying to fix America? If he were part of the 'reset', whatever TF that means since the only reset occurring was Trump trying to reset a broken country which he did momentarily, he would be on The View like Robert DeNiro getting his knob polished by fellow communists and be just another Leftist celebrity shitstain.

It would have saved his family a fortune, literally, and he wouldn't have had to endure unimaginable abuse and slander, not to mention real threats to himself and his family's lives from the Left and the NWO globalists.

So....over/under on when he commits "suicide"?

I'm a huge fan of Trump and think he's the best thing since George Washington. I thought that when he was president and still do.

If Trump were one of them, why TF would he put his business on hold and spend billions trying to fix America? If he were part of the 'reset', whatever TF that means since the only reset occurring was Trump trying to reset a broken country which he did momentarily, he would be on The View like Robert DeNiro getting his knob polished by fellow communists and be just another Leftist celebrity shitstain.

It would have saved his family a fortune, literally, and he wouldn't have had to endure unimaginable abuse and slander, not to mention real threats to himself and his family's lives from the Left and the NWO globalists.
Reset. I'm not going to get out the crayolas to explain that one to you. Ask mom to look it up for you. Talk about head up your ass..............It's going on now.

Oh yeah, Donnie made some great picks. Let's see:

1.) nikki haley. Stabbed him in the back after being put in as ambassador to the u.n.

2.) milley. Head of jcs. Great choice here for chairman Don. Right up there with benedict arnold.

3.) Canterbury was nominated by Trump for the top atf position. He was so anti-2nd that the nomination was withdrawn. kushner was pushing this one.

4.) gorsuch on the s.c. Not exactly a conservative.

5.) fauci and birx. He could have replaced these two along with the cdc head. Put blind faith in these losers.

6.) Operation Warp Speed. Thanks so much for this trump. Dozens of side effects due to the bat bitch vaccines. Big pharma given carte blanche with no ability for the public to sue for the side effects and death that has resulted.

7.) Executive order on bump stocks, that was over turned. I thought he was pro 2nd?

Lots more out there tex, but hey, you're a die hard trump guy, so why bother trying to present facts to you. I will say that I loved the way he bitch slapped the media.

Last edited:
Reset. I'm not going to get out the crayolas to explain that one to you. Ask mom to look it up for you. Talk about head up your ass..............It's going on now.

1.) nikki haley. Stabbed him in the back after being put in as ambassador to the u.n.

2.) milley. Head of jcs. Great choice here for chairman Don. Right up there with benedict arnold.

3.) Canterbury was nominated by Trump for the top atf position. He was so anti-2nd that the nomination was withdrawn. kushner was pushing this one.

5.) fauci and birx. He could have replaced these two along with the cdc head. Put blind faith in these losers.

6.) Operation Warp Speed. Thanks so much for this trump. Dozens of side effects due to the bat bitch vaccines. Big pharma given carte blanche with no ability for the public to sue for the side effects and death that has resulted.

7.) Executive order on bump stocks, that was over turned. I thought he was pro 2nd?

Lots more out there tex, but hey, you're a die hard trump guy, so why bother trying to present facts to you.

Dont forget take the guns first due process second.

I think that will be "Yuge" and not in a good way soon.

Dont forget take the guns first due process second.

I think that will be "Yuge" and not in a good way soon.
Yeah, like I said, there is a lot more I could list. Don't get me wrong, I'd take Trump over little lord squirrel pants any day, but I just don't have faith in any politician or party. I look at what they do, not what they say. Hard to separate the wheat from the chaff these days.

I'll be curious to see what happens to Scheller and I wish him the best.

Reactions: HD1911 and rhsc

Lots more out there tex, but hey, you're a die hard trump guy, so why bother trying to present facts to you. I will say that I loved the way he bitch slapped the media.
I am one of the biggest Trump supporters and one of his biggest critics when it came to his to ability to pick the people around him. I howled for years why he didn't kick Barr to the curb, that he was swamp.

But go ahead, sonny, why don't you tell the class why a shrewd multi-billionaire who made his fortune in the cannibalistic New York real estate market would put his business on hold and work for free enduring four years of abuse going against the system to expose the swamp and media.

If your girl Hillary would have won you'd still be ringing your hands and telling your fellow basement dwellers 'There's something going on, why would Hillary have open borders and importing millions of Muslims every quarter. And why doesn't CNN say something about it...'

Trump pulled your head out of your ass and made you face reality. Or maybe not. Now go upstairs and tell mom you need some more Hot Pockets.

Last edited:
If your girl Hillary would have won you'd still be ringing your hands and telling your fellow basement dwellers 'There's something going on, why would Hillary have open borders and importing millions of Muslims every quarter. And why doesn't CNN say something about it...'

Trump pulled your head out of your ass and made you face reality. Or maybe not. Now go upstairs and tell mom you need some more Hot Pockets.

I have read a lot of rady's posts. Never once did I get the impression he was a supporter of Hillary Clinton or any other left leaning politician. Where did you get this from? Was there some post I missed?

I have read a lot of rady's posts. Never once did I get the impression he was a supporter of Hillary Clinton or any other left leaning politician. Where did you get this from? Was there some post I missed?
Did you ever see a post of mine where I had to ask my (deceased) mom to look something up for me?

I see. So just trading random insults?
A bit confusing on a political thread.
So, Trump's shortcomings as listed made him a less desirable choice than Hillary for president?

Do you regret voting for him in 2016, if in fact you voted for him, and find him so flawed that you wouldn't vote for him in '24, should he run?

So, Trump's shortcomings as listed made him a less desirable choice than Hillary for president?

Do you regret voting for him in 2016, if in fact you voted for him, and find him so flawed that you wouldn't vote for him in '24, should he run?

I didn't say that. Neither did anyone else on this thread.

If you feel the need to argue with Hillary supporters, you'll need to do it someplace else.

I didn't say that. Neither did anyone else on this thread.

If you feel the need to argue with Hillary supporters, you'll need to do it someplace else.
I didn't feel the need to argue with anyone. I wasn't the one who started the exchange using personal attacks, crayons and bringing up mothers.

I am one of the biggest Trump supporters and one of his biggest critics when it came to his to ability to pick the people around him. I howled for years why he didn't kick Barr to the curb, that he was swamp.

But go ahead, sonny, why don't you tell the class why a shrewd multi-billionaire who made his fortune in the cannibalistic New York real estate market would put his business on hold and work for free enduring four years of abuse going against the system to expose the swamp and media.

Well OK POPS.........................You seem to very upset with me not answering the Why Did Trump Run? Since you can't figure that out for yourself, I'll bring out the crayolas for you. It's actually very easy to understand so maybe you'll have a chance. It boils down to one word: EGO.

The man has a real inflated view of himself (same true of all politicians) as has been reported with some of his golf course deals that went wrong in England/Ireland. And let's not forget the proposed moscow Trump tower rumors. He thinks that his personality and charm will win the day and it is reflected in the book The Art of the Deal.
He was warned by Limbaugh that he would be hated in d.c., but Trump thought he could drain the swamp and charm his enemies.................Instead, it ate him alive and shit him out. This was due to his own self love and constant need for praise, even if he has to slum with us deplorable's to get it. BTW, I did love his rallies.

So there it is Dad. Have mom explain it to you if it's too deep for you.
I didn't feel the need to argue with anyone. I wasn't the one who started the exchange using personal attacks, crayons and bringing up mothers.
Oh grow up Pop! My God, this is the PIT. The Bear Pit is one of the last free havens for speech and I'm grateful for it.

You saying that I'm a Hilldabitch supporter, that I cannot tolerate and I will meet you on the playground after school, where I plan on slapping a biden harris bumper sticker on you ..........Take that ;).

Now do I have to get out the crayolas and explain tongue-in-cheek humor to you also?

You made my day Dad. I look forward to more exchanges with you here on the Hide..........Have a good day.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
Well OK POPS.........................You seem to very upset with me not answering the Why Did Trump Run? Since you can't figure that out for yourself, I'll bring out the crayolas for you. It's actually very easy to understand so maybe you'll have a chance. It boils down to one word: EGO.

The man has a real inflated view of himself (same true of all politicians) as has been reported with some of his golf course deals that went wrong in England/Ireland. And let's not forget the proposed moscow Trump tower rumors. He thinks that his personality and charm will win the day and it is reflected in the book The Art of the Deal.
He was warned by Limbaugh that he would be hated in d.c., but Trump thought he could drain the swamp and charm his enemies.................Instead, it ate him alive and shit him out. This was due to his own self love and constant need for praise, even if he has to slum with us deplorable's to get it. BTW, I did love his rallies.

So there it is Dad. Have mom explain it to you if it's too deep for you.

Oh grow up Pop! My God, this is the PIT. The Bear Pit is one of the last free havens for speech and I'm grateful for it.

You saying that I'm a Hilldabitch supporter, that I cannot tolerate and I will meet you on the playground after school, where I plan on slapping a biden harris bumper sticker on you ..........Take that ;).

Now do I have to get out the crayolas and explain tongue-in-cheek humor to you also?

You made my day Dad. I look forward to more exchanges with you here on the Hide..........Have a good day.
Lets put it to you this way, dumbfuck, who other than Trump would have beaten Hillary in '16.? Jeb?

Who other than Trump could have exposed the swamp? Who in the other candidates even called out the swamp?

It's a good thing you still live at home with mommy. Congratulations on finally getting your own room.

The real world which involves critical thinking, in your parlance, would eat and shit you out.

Last edited:
Lets put it to you this way, dumbfuck, who other than Trump would have beaten Hillary in '16.? Jeb?

Who other than Trump could have exposed the swamp? Who in the other candidates even called out the swamp?

It's a good thing you still live at home with mommy. Congratulations on finally getting your own room.

The real world which involves critical thinking, in your parlance, would eat and shit you out.
Now you're talking like you have a set. Getting kinda late in the day, hasn't mom put you on the short bus yet? Can I call you Dad?

Now you're talking like you have a set. Getting kinda late in the day, hasn't mom put you on the short bus yet? Can I call you Dad?
*snort* You don't know who your father is? Does your mother know?
Fucking retarded troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Have you guys actually watched the videos in question? This guy is totally unhinged (Point #1), and if he's got such a problem with his leadership, he should resign his commission (Point #2), instead of publicly challenging and demeaning the Marine officers in his chain of command (Point #3). Also, there are well-established vehicles to act as a "Whistle-Blower" if someone in the military has a complaint or evidence of wrongdoing by superiors. This is NOT the way Marines express concerns about events and issues around them. Imagine if every Marine could, with impunity, hit YouTube with all the things they're pissed about. It wouldn't be the Marine Corps anymore ... it would be the "Crybaby Corps". This officer should be held accountable for his actions, many of which appear to clearly violate his oath of office.

Have you guys actually watched the videos in question? This guy is totally unhinged (Point #1), and if he's got such a problem with his leadership, he should resign his commission (Point #2), instead of publicly challenging and demeaning the Marine officers in his chain of command (Point #3). Also, there are well-established vehicles to act as a "Whistle-Blower" if someone in the military has a complaint or evidence of wrongdoing by superiors. This is NOT the way Marines express concerns about events and issues around them. Imagine if every Marine could, with impunity, hit YouTube with all the things they're pissed about. It wouldn't be the Marine Corps anymore ... it would be the "Crybaby Corps". This officer should be held accountable for his actions, many of which appear to clearly violate his oath of office.
I've seen the videos and I will have to agree that something is wrong, but I guess seeing the times we are in, the man being put in the brig, and general's like milley and mckinzie walking away after their treasonous and disasterous actions, you can't blame the guy. Just because there is a chain of command, doesn't mean that it is infallible and not subject to accountability.

He is facing court martial, while milley walks after backstabbing Trump and blabbing to the chinese. Then he spends more time on c.r.t. and doing book deals than paying attention to the withdrawl. If this is what following chain of command looks like, then the country is screwed.

Last edited:
I've seen the videos and I will have to agree that something is wrong, but I guess seeing the times we are in, the man being put in the brig, and general's like milley and mckinzie walking away after their treasonous and disasterous actions, you can't blame the guy. Just because there is a chain of command, doesn't mean that it is infallible and not subject to accountability.

He is facing court martial, while milley walks after backstabbing Trump and blabbing to the chinese. Then he spends more time on c.r.t. and doing book deals then paying attention to the withdrawl. If this is what following chain of command looks like, then the country is screwed.
Not being critical ... but that's kind of a perfect example of "Whatabout-ism". Justify the bad actions of one person ... by pointing out the bad action in others. I'm just saying ... my point is that THIS officer acted in contravention to the "good order and discipline" of the Marine Corps. That has little to do with whether he should be allowed to do this because General Milley is a lousy Chairman of the JCS, and IMHO, he should be held to account. BTW ... General Milley isn't a Marine, so I'd expect a lower standard from him.

I don't mind being criticized. So We'll have to agree to disagree on some of this. Not a big deal.
I totally understand about how chaos could result. There isn't a standard low enough to describe milley and mckinzie in my book. I think those 13 Marines losing their lives was an absolute disgrace. That and the Marine being investigated for attending a Trump rally.
My wife lost a Marine in her family, so we have a real respect for the Corp.

I don't mind being criticized. So We'll have to agree to disagree on some of this. Not a big deal.
I totally understand about how chaos could result. There isn't a standard low enough to describe milley and mckinzie in my book. I think those 13 Marines losing their lives was an absolute disgrace. That and the Marine being investigated for attending a Trump rally.
Fair enough ... the glory of democracy is when men of good conscience and righteous intent can disagree ... and remain friends.

*snort* You don't know who your father is? Does your mother know?
Fucking retarded troll.
Ya see tex, I go to all of the trouble of answering your burning question about Trump and you call me a fucking retarded troll and my mom a whore. Gosh, that really hurts Dad. But I think I have an answer to all of this bitter exchange.............Let's bury the hatchet, sing Kumbaya, and watch KOO KOO Kangaroo.
1633690004526.png
That's probably more your speed. Or we could go to the zoo.........I hear that retards like the zoo.

So what sounds good to you Dad?

What's totally lost in all this is the 18 wounded Marines. Im guessing greviously wounded.

They will never see light of day because both sides will politicize their story.

Reactions: srtsam
What's totally lost in all this is the 18 wounded Marines. Im guessing greviously wounded.

They will never see light of day because both sides will politicize their story.
Yes, and I don't want to belittle or disrespect those that have died, but all of the attention goes to those media pictures we see. Very little, if any attention to the injured and the horrible wounds inflicted by terrorist bombs. Treatment at va centers is pretty poor.

Going back to Trump. I think we need to remember that he was just a regular (rich) American with little to zero ties with the people in our gov’t. He had about as much intel as I do now. He needed to rely on what intel he was getting from people he barely knew, but trusted because A. He had to and B. He believed in most republicans were the good guys and most of the dems were the bad guys. I think he realized too late that a great many republicans were just as bad ( if not worse) than the dems. I am sure he has learned from this mistake.

Going back to Trump. I think we need to remember that he was just a regular (rich) American with little to zero ties with the people in our gov’t. He had about as much intel as I do now. He needed to rely on what intel he was getting from people he barely knew, but trusted because A. He had to and B. He believed in most republicans were the good guys and most of the dems were the bad guys. I think he realized too late that a great many republicans were just as bad ( if not worse) than the dems. I am sure he has learned from this mistake.
I kinda see where you are coming from, but my concern is with the future.

Let's say T gets back in in '24. Unless he is totally dedicated to flushing the swamp, and we have fair elections, and the people vote out the rinos and dinosaurs that inhabit d.c., then I have a hard time seeing where his election is going to make a difference. Just seems like we are looking for unicorns.

Ya see tex, I go to all of the trouble of answering your burning question about Trump and you call me a fucking retarded troll and my mom a whore. Gosh, that really hurts Dad. But I think I have an answer to all of this bitter exchange.............Let's bury the hatchet, sing Kumbaya, and watch KOO KOO Kangaroo. View attachment 7717107 That's probably more your speed. Or we could go to the zoo.........I hear that retards like the zoo.

So what sounds good to you Dad?
Boy, you stewed all day and night and thats the best you can come back with? You just reaffirmed my 'retarded troll' descriptor of you. You're living at your mom's rent free and I'm living in your head rent free.

And no, I'm not your babydaddy. Sorry.

I would guess that is true to an extent, but if you look at how many times he got burned how long before you learn? Paul Ryan and a lot of other Republicans were expressing their dissatisfaction with him before his first days in the office. He should have taken note of that. Blindly accepting recommendations for his inner circle and not firing the exposed bad apples was his Waterloo. Should have wised up a lot earlier.
I am in total agreement with you that many Republicans were worse than some of the Dums.

Boy, you stewed all day and night and thats the best you can come back with? You just reaffirmed my 'retarded troll' descriptor of you. You're living at your mom's rent free and I'm living in your head rent free.

And no, I'm not your babydaddy. Sorry.
Holy cow. I'm coming into this late but it looks to me like Rady is having a whole lot of fun at your expense. You ask me, he really got under your skin. So why don't you just let go of it? He brought up some points about Trump that are valid.
Both of you should stick to the OP's topic.

Reactions: rady and HD1911
I would guess that is true to an extent, but if you look at how many times he got burned how long before you learn? Paul Ryan and a lot of other Republicans were expressing their dissatisfaction with him before his first days in the office. He should have taken note of that. Blindly accepting recommendations for his inner circle and not firing the exposed bad apples was his Waterloo. Should have wised up a lot earlier.
I am in total agreement with you that many Republicans were worse than some of the Dums.

Holy cow. I'm coming into this late but it looks to me like Rady is having a whole lot of fun at your expense. You ask me, he really got under your skin. So why don't you just let go of it? He brought up some points about Trump that are valid.

The punk popped off on and made a bunch of personal attacks, got bitch slapped and keeps coming back for more.

How is he under my skin? I'm actually having fun with it.

Reactions: srtsam
The punk popped off on and made a bunch of personal attacks, got bitch slapped and keeps coming back for more.

How is he under my skin? I'm actually having fun with it.
Having fun with it? Don't think so. So why don't you just get back on topic.
By the way, Lt. Col. Scheller goes to trial next week. I believe it is starting on the 14th with his facing six charges.

Having fun with it? Don't think so. So why don't you just get back on topic.
By the way, Lt. Col. Scheller goes to trial next week. I believe it is starting on the 14th with his facing six charges.
Oh, you don't think so? Are you his long lost father? I don't give a fuck what you think anymore than some pos punk making retarded, ad hominem attack posts.

As far as Schellar, he's on his own as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't want support or help from Trump supporters then thats easy enough.

Last edited:

You are correct and my apologies to the OP.

Back on topic, more .gov b.s. and dirty tricks with the Scheller case. Saw this in the news:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/leaked-documents-designed-to-hurt-lt-col-scheller-defense-counsel_4039056.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-09&mktids=c7e7e5758b5a8b6c4844d199556e6dff&est=fFx9WhnEU7TITxBN0KlgHfJdOICpBpmlCC+JH/51+99jFPFC8wTMBgT31gcUH2M3
Oh, you don't think so? Are you his long lost father? I don't give a fuck what you think anymore than some pos punk making retarded, ad hominem attack posts.

As far as Schellar, he's on his own as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't want support or help from Trump supporters then thats easy enough.
They say that time heals all wounds, but for you my friend, stupid is forever......................

How sad that you would throw a Marine under the bus, just because he criticized Trump and biden.

You really should be ashamed of your last remarks toward Scheller. Call me whatever names you want, but you are way outta line on the Lt. Col.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devildog
You are correct and my apologies to the OP.

Back on topic, more .gov b.s. and dirty tricks with the Scheller case. Saw this in the news:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/leaked-documents-designed-to-hurt-lt-col-scheller-defense-counsel_4039056.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-09&mktids=c7e7e5758b5a8b6c4844d199556e6dff&est=fFx9WhnEU7TITxBN0KlgHfJdOICpBpmlCC+JH/51+99jFPFC8wTMBgT31gcUH2M3

They say that time heals all wounds, but for you my friend, stupid is forever......................

How sad that you would throw a Marine under the bus, just because he criticized Trump and biden.

You really should be ashamed of your last remarks toward Scheller. Call me whatever names you want, but you are way outta line on the Lt. Col.
Hey retard, nobody threw Scheller under the bus except his command. He said he didn't want Trump supporter's help, fine, we can direct our support and donations elsewhere.

I guess reading comprehension isn't taught in Special Ed.

Reactions: kortik
Seems he was given a stage to speak from and I think Milley and Austin were more tarnished by the trial than he was.........

What was meant to be hidden was exposed.

I know his comments about Trump supporters ruffled some feathers, my guess is he didn’t want his message to become political.

I’m sure he didn’t want to be made irrelevant by the media, as they would have spun him as some right wing Trumper instead of staying on point with his message which was about accountability of senior military commander’s.

A 5k fine in exchange for all the media time he got was a bargain. He got his message out. And I’m sure he’ll have plenty to say when he gets discharged. In the end i doubt it changes anything but props to him as he took a stand for what he believes and that cost him his career.

Here is a good, albeit somewhat dated, analysis of the Schellar case

I like that dudes aircraft videos.

I haven't watched this yet but will hope to come back.

With the Navy background I'm guessing he will endorse the "good order and discipline" line but.......he is a RIO so likely a bit crazy.

The answer to the title is all three......

by necessity.

Our situation is so toxic right now Scheller took the only path he could to get his disgust into the sunlight.

He violated good order and discipline doing so.

I think he was in a moment of "duress" with shit seeming beyond his control and after having his "anchoring" influences destroyed....he was betrayed and suffered some crazy because of it.

In the end I think the Naval Aviator agrees what Scheller is saying had to be said.

I think he will follow the tac of the court martial judge.......He gave Scheller another pulpit to preach from, seemingly light punishment for the level he punched up to, and even seemed to flesh out Scheller case against Miley and Austin in his line of questioning. He met the requirement to enforce order and discipline without malice.

An antagonistic judge would have reprimanded him in his responses for again being guilty of another count of the charges he was confessing to.

"Sir, I am absolutely guilty of calling Miley a cock sucker for the basic truth that he sucks cocks."

Thanks for posting the vid. I look forward to seeing if my prequel matches the video makers assessment.

I'm no Robert E. Lee or George Patton, but when you have two huge enemies that hate each other and are incompatible with each other, you choose one side or the other, usually the one that is more compatible. You sort out the minutia in private.

Patton hated the commies and wasn't necessarily fond of Montgomery either but was smart enough to keep it under his hat until they finished serving their purpose.

Schellar should have chosen his side and STFU about Trump.

I probably would have had the same disappointed opinion of him as I do of Dan Crenshaw.

Last edited:
Had to stop the vid real quick into it.......

Why does no one mention the 18 Americans wounded, and I assume grievously wounded, in this attack?

They should not be forgotten or dismissed.

To some extent, in comparison, to what I think in the case of the 18........the 13 were luckier.

Reactions: rady
Watched the vid.

That dude gave a fair assessment.

I don't think anyone wants to see the mil go to shit with everyone at every level having a say but it is refreshing to consider that the mil may be broke in the sense the ladder is firmly footed and strong at its base but than begins to pull away the higher you go because the top is weak.

At some level, Scheller probably defines the "thermocline" where career choices lead to toxicity........every thing level and below committed to the mission, that above more concerned with individual career.

From top to bottom the mil has to have only one drive......mission to the sacrifice of self.