• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes M-49 Spotter For Sale

Re: M-49 Spotter For Sale

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STEEP!!!!!.....why its higher than girraffe pussy ! </div></div>

LOL, that was my gut feeling, but the guy probably thinks its a "collectors item"

Not sure what they are like from a practical point of view as I've heard optically, they are average at best...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STEEP!!!!!.....why its higher than girraffe pussy ! </div></div>

You owe me a new keyboard.

For that price you can get a good Kowa with an LER eyepiece and have a great spotter, the M49 is not even close by any stretch. I have an M49 but I use an old beat up Steiner field telescope at the range while the M49 is for gathering dust in the closet, I want a Kowa.

Sir,

YOU have been in rare form.....even for you.