• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos M1A Throwback

regatoni5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
San Diego CA
Finally finished my M1A. Its been a long time coming but at last she's finally done! I just made the cheek riser with kydex, high density foam, and 550 cord.

Schmidt&Bender 4-16x42 p4f sitting on a CASM gen2 steel scope base. in my opinion the best base on the market!

Re: M1A Throwback

Very nice! Been thinking about scoping mine because, well, my eyesight is just not getting the good out of it anymore.

well done! range report when you can

about the scopes, yeah, sucks when the eyes aren't cutting it anymore

RANGE REPORT:

Took her out to the range today to get zeroed and test how well it'll do at distance. elevation was about 2500ft above sea level @ 85f and low wind. I didn't make a dope card for it yet but i did take it out to 300 and 700 meters.

@100 it shot on average a minute
@300 it was about a minute also, nothing too impressive as it wasnt at extreme distance
@700 i had consistent hits on a man sized silhouette as well as consistent head shots on the same silhouette

overall this thing shot better than i expected. I definitely didnt think it was going to shoot a minute as a standard let alone shoot head shots at 700meters consistently. Now i just need to find an optic to put on it when the mk13 is done. grin

pretty nice set up,looking forward to see some grouping pics