• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Mad Max: Fury Road

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS

I moved to Australia in 2010 in hopes of getting on this project...to no avail. Looks so fucking awesome!

It's not a re-make; it's a continuation - written and directed by George Miller, so it's not like Hollywood trying to rehash shit to fill seats. In fact, back in 2006 the studio I worked at did some preliminary dust storm tests for it so it's been in various stages of pre-production for going on 10 years. When I visited the studio in Sydney in 2010, they had a giant warehouse of all of the vehicles prepped and ready to go, but the film went again into a holding pattern as they went back and forth with the NSW government over tax subsidies and benefits for keeping production in Australia.

Besides, the actor who played Toe Cutter is back!

Last edited:
    Could be one of the best movies of 2015! Super duper excited. I think most of us probably are haha.

You know, Mel Gibson is still alive.
    -
    -
    ....Good One .
    -
    And It Is Sacrilege on a level .
    It marketed as/called a continuation of story ( the 'New' Road Warrior ) . New my ass, and it's been 35 years ago that Original Mad Max hit the screen . A 35 year continuation, but just a way to breath life and squeeze a Buck-$$$ back into a REAL Classic cult line .
    IT does Dirty original Mad Max . There is really something to be said for the pureness and story of low budget cult classics like ( Mad Max ) or real old cult shoestring budget Art like, Texas Chainsaw Massacre , Night of the Living Dead, The Fly, etc. . It does bother me on a level and they are celluloid art endearing and live with you forever as something you should Not Screw With .
    The Original Classic SciFi & Horror both black & white or color are treasures . Mad Max endured 35 years so far . And to this day you tell me the guy that Wont turn his head and watch it, If he just accidentally stumbles upon it on the Tube ? Even though he might have seen it 20 times ?
    MAX_zpscc5148f6.jpg

One of my favorite series. Eventhough Mel isn't doing it (too old), still looks to be good. Which one was Charlize? She seems to be comfortable with guns.

<script src="//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1" id="facebook-jssdk"></script><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    10446081_544050609033798_5035314332775939365_o_zpsa6ea05da.jpg

Imperator Furiosa