• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

MagnetoSpeed Deals

bh-ltr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Eugene, OR
So I'm contemplating a MagnetoSpeed. Anyone have any strong reasons why I shouldn't go that route and know a good vendor who'll give me a good deal? Is there any advantage of V2 over V1 other than working on suppressed rifles and the case? Not sure if thats worth an extra 100 bucks or not...

I've contemplated getting an Oehler 35P for a bit more accuracy over my Pact but the reviews look pretty decent for the MagnetoSpeed and the Pact is already a bit annoying to setup. Adding another set of screens and a bunch of extra gizmos to have to setup is the opposite direction I want to go in. I mainly want it to be quick and easy but don't care how easy it is if its not accurate.

~Brett

I didn't realize the V2 worked with a suppressor!

My CED sensor just took it's last dump on me. I'm ready replace this silly thing. I passed this over b/c I thought it couldn't work with a can.

Ok now two of us are looking for a deal. ;) I know that Cameltoe (Camelot) Tactical was running a 10% off deal but thats ended. Perhaps he still has some in stock and is willing to swing a deal to get a few more orders. ;)

Edit: Maybe it was 5%

Last edited:
hey guys , ok

I only have V-1's left now.

i'll do my best to work the price on what I have left so contact me with a pm here on those

Last edited:
Ok now two of us are looking for a deal. ;) I know that Cameltoe (Camelot) Tactical was running a 10% off deal but thats ended. Perhaps he still has some in stock and is willing to swing a deal to get a few more orders. ;)

Edit: Maybe it was 5%

lol

they are similar

in name anyway lol

Attachments

• cameltoe.jpg
    cameltoe.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 27
  • camelot.jpg
    camelot.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Just talked to Mile High and they are currently out of stock and expecting more by the end of the week hopefully. I'm hoping to get some load work done here soon and want to try it out on the new system so I'm going to leave the old Pact Pro in the box until this guy shows up. Turned out that Camelot still had one when I called him up and I've got one on the way.

Actually if I like this thing the Pact Pro might go on the chopping block for sale.

~Brett

You gotta admit that would be a good store logo! Its not like it would be that detrimental either most of us are already hiding from our wives when we place an order anyway!

guys, thanks , I wasn't expecting such a quick response on the magneto speeds

I am currently out of the V2's but still have a few V1's

thanks again

thanks guys for your orders, im out of V-2's but have a couple V-1's left, the V-1's are free shipping to the 48 till the end of today (the 15th)

should have more stock by months end on the V-2's

Guys,

Right now I have a couple V-1's left, they are $270.00 shipped to the 48. The free shipping ends on the 19th. As long as the item can be added to the cart it is in stock.

thanks for your orders

Ray

Just received my V2 from Ray today. Was very well packed and worked flawlessly. Already had batteries installed and took it out to the range today. It read every shot that I fired over it. I was able to get a good set of data for my previous ammo and I've now got the new powder charge required to match velocities with the new primers that I'll be using for a while. Setup was very fast, tear down was even faster, and analyzing the data after the fact was very nice. I was able to take photos of the targets and copy and paste them with the data and inserted load information into the data as well. This made it very nice to archive the data on my server for later review.

Couldn't be happier with the chrono or the service provided by Ray.

~Brett

Its a good product and you packed it well and got it out fast. It deserves to be said.

Again thanks

~Brett

Ordered one of the V1's from camelot -tactical yesterday. The web page is easy to navigate and the process of ordering and registering was simple. Free shipping and a good price.
Thanx Ray

royesses , your welcome , I appreciate the kind words and your business, you should have it by Tuesday says fedex ,

Ray, the magnetospeed arrived today, right on time. The unit was packaged well and everything in working order. Again thank you for the great service. I will recommend you to the guys at the range. I will look to your company for future purchases first.
Roy

I still have 2 V-1's left and they are shipping free to the 48 , I should be getting more soon.

I also got some TAB gear iPad covers in od , coyote tan , and multicam

thanks,
Ray

I got a v2 today and it is fantastic so far. I tried it out for a few minutes before it got dark. My initial observations are it is light! I for some reason was thinking it was aluminum. It is made of a composition material. It mounts up very easy and I was shooting 2 minutes after opening the box. This is a great innovation the shooting world needed. It eliminates so many problems the optical chronos have. I like that I can use it without regard for light and having to go down range to set it up.
The info is all right there. Speed, spread min/max.
I will be putting it to use this weekend as well as doing some comparisons with other chronos to verify readings. As long as it reads accurately I will be their biggest fan

the V-2 has a larger mounting system to accommodate the use of cans.

the V-1 is for use up to 1" dia , and the V-2 up to 2" dia

V1 System
•Simple design works for most rifle and shotgun applications
•works on barrels up to 1.0" in diameter
•small and compact
•heavily relies on controller settings when mount diameters approach 1.0"

V2 System
•works on barrels/suppressors up to 2.0" in diameter
•adapts such that the sensor deck can be close to bullet edge
•uses spacer shims to accomplish adaptation
•blast beam is stretched 1" for larger brakes
•rubber heat shield for strap included (suppressors)
•alignment stick included to aid in spacer setup
•hard plastic custom case included (fits either V1 & V2 bayo sensors)

thanks,

Ray

What are the differences between the V1 and V2, Ray?

Hmm... Since I can't get a suppressor in CA. I believe the V1 would be a great choice. I'll keep checking up to see when you get more in stock.