• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpro v. Reloder 22/ Ramshot Tac v. Varget

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
I need to switch from what I had to what I can get---sound familiar?

Anybody switch from RL 22 to Magpro in a 7WSM (or any other magnum for that matter)?

If so could you please share your observations and conclusions?

Same goes with Varget to Ramshot Tac in .308.

TIA.

Re: Magpro v. Reloder 22/ Ramshot Tac v. Varget

I shoot MagPro in my 25WSM and 270WSM. The 270 shoots .5moa with 140 Accubonds. The 25WSM (built by Hart) shoots .25moa. RL-22 is my 2nd choice in both calibers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Billyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shoot MagPro in my 25WSM and 270WSM. The 270 shoots .5moa with 140 Accubonds. The 25WSM (built by Hart) shoots .25moa. RL-22 is my 2nd choice in both calibers. </div></div>

I like the sound of that. Why do you prefer Magpro over RL-22?

Might want to give RL25 a shot too. I am currently running that in my 7WSM and can get more speed out of it then RL22. I also hear good things about H1000 from a couple of other 7WSM shooters. I believe H1000 is a tad slower burning then RL25.