• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mall ninjas

Re: Mall ninjas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard the references for years, but never saw the actual thread before. Hilarious. </div></div>+1 I'm in shock right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. </div></div>

That's one tough mall.

The sense of duty is inspiring...sniff...

I have not laughed as hard as I did reading this in quite awhile.

This in particular may have ruined my keyboard....

"BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual. It’s when you practice it daily, like yourself, that you become a homosexual."

WTF! I'm still trying to figure out if that was intended to be an admission or what. LOL

A classic. So funny, makes you think it had been scripted.

I just showed it to my co-worker.

his response "What scares me...........these people may actually possess guns!!!"

Gecko45..............he's on crack and a tool but, he does have boots that let him climb walls and is a Master of three Martial Arts Disciplines.

Multiple .338 Lapua hits in the back.........yea, right.

My local mall has officers patrolling the perimeter on electric powered vehicles. I think of that story and crack up every time I see them.

This can't be real, but on the flip side you can't make that kind of BS up.
This has got to be a couple of guys screwing with people on those forums, its hard for me to believe anyone would make up such claims and expect anyone to even remotely believe it.

My local mall spec opz team only has segways..well. segWAY they take turns. I also didnt realize they made mountain bike helmets with kevlar now. Looks like I'm done buying the kids shoes until this is under control!

I haven't been in a mall in at least 10 years....apparently that has saved me from gay rape, asian gangs and skin head attacks.

Really got hard to keep reading through that nonsense, some of it is just so stupid it makes me want to smack them.

"I will be completing my ninjisu training in a little over 8 months, and then I will be a Master of Ninjitsu, a true “Ninja”."

I died laughing at that part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.
</div></div>

I got vitamin water coming out my nose!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!

OMG Stop!!!! LOL
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I the liutenant of a 3 man Rapid Tactical Force Team, in one of the nation’s largest indoor retail shopping centers.
</div></div>

OMG Now I can't breathe!!! Make it stop!!! LOL
One NEVER completes their training...

I will be completing my ninjisu training in a little over 8 months, and then I will be a Master of Ninjitsu, a true “Ninja”.
</div></div>

We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.
</div></div>
The MP5 is carried discreetly, under the seats of the electric transportation cart, and we only wear BDU’s. </div></div>

I hope I'm not that out of it, but I cant believe anyone is that stupid,

I'm thinking there was a lot of Chain Pulling going on.

If I'm wrong, I'll never go to a Mall again.

As stupefying as that thread is for so many reasons, somehow I'm still stuck on the fact <span style="font-weight: bold">that motherjumper thought the Mall of America was a retail outlet!</span>

I guess im going to have to get more firepower before assaulting his mall...my gut is hurting from laughing so hard

I have not read it in a while. Thanks for bringing it back. I can only hope that at 48yo, I have the time and dedication to bring myself up to the skill level possessed by this man.

He is a hero.

Dont laugh too hard about mall ninjas as they apparently do exist as I saw my wife watching a show called Mall Cops....no crap, a show about mall cops...and, as my wife proved, ppl actually watch that garbage!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The new guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This can't be real, but on the flip side you can't make that kind of BS up.
This has got to be a couple of guys screwing with people on those forums, its hard for me to believe anyone would make up such claims and expect anyone to even remotely believe it. </div></div>

It was scripted(made up)many years ago and posted on a firearms forum.

I dunno - saw on one of the channels last night "Mall Cops" - real life exploits of those that protect and serve the shoppers of America.