• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

man down...

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Just lost one of my best shooting buddies this AM. I am at work, his day off, and his wife called letting us know she found him pulseless and could not revive him. He was born in Cuba and brought here as a small child as his parents fled the Castro regime. He like to re-tell stories from the "gun control" that happened in Cuba that he had heard from his parents and grandparents as a warning and reality check, especially lately. He was a dedicated 2A man and one of the finest ER nurses I will ever know.
He leaves behind a wife and 3 kids

Please keep Omar and his family in your prayers

Re: man down...

Sorry to hear that. Things like this are a reminder not to leave unsaid the things that should be said. Prayers for his family and friends.

Que vayale bien.

Prayers sent, especially for his family. Sorry to hear you lost such a close friend. That's definitely never easy.

Man that hurts. I hate that his wife and children have all that pain. Good luck to you in knowing what to say and do for them.