• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Man gets struck by lightning twice in a row!

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
After the first time I bet he was thinking that it would never happen again!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Wwu4FB7Cmc&feature=player_embedded#at=98"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Wwu4FB7Cmc&feature=player_embedded#at=98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Man gets struck by lightning twice in a row!

Am I the only one who is laughing his ass off at this video?

His first jolt is easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen, the second zapp made me cry I'm laughing so hard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who is laughing his ass off at this video?

His first jolt is easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen, the second zapp made me cry I'm laughing so hard! </div></div>

This had both me and my father in tears laughing! Father "That's one unlucky bastard!"

Whatever he was doing just prior to this... bet he'll NEVER do that again.

wink.gif

Is this for real?

No freakin way! How blown must ones mind be after something like that?

Sombody want to ask him to join for a round of golf in the rain?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sombody want to ask him to join for a round of golf in the rain? </div></div>

Hell with that, you'd probably get hit by a meteor just for talking to him.

I would think that a flash of lightning would white out the whole picture. Lightning up close is pretty damn bright. Entertaining but fake...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would think that a flash of lightning would white out the whole picture. Lightning up close is pretty damn bright. Entertaining but fake... </div></div>

Notice how you don't see rain. I think its an IR camera. that would explain the black marks on the ground as well. Its probably set to black hot.

No reflections in the car window, and the guy sure seemed to hit the ground pretty gently. If it were real, he'd have cracked his skull x2.

Zeus is pissed.. but I think its fake.

Funny video, but anyone who thought this video was real is an idiot. It looks so fake its not funny, not to mention if you got hit dead on by lightening like that you would not be getting up and just shaking it off.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hDlvHtTe378&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hDlvHtTe378&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_162-20058682-10391705.html

Here's what it would really look like from the ground level. Surprisingly this old guy takes it like a champ. I think I'd still be laying on the ground crying in a pile of my own shit if I got struck by lightning like that.

Another fake, better but still fake, do you know what happens to you when you get struck by lightening, especially a direct hit like that. You would not be getting back up so soon and your clothes/skin would be burned, there would be at least some kind of mark/burn on you.

I actually did know a guy from Louisville KY that was a real lightening attractor. He was struck (direct or near direct I don't know) three separate times plus a very near strike on a plane he was on that tore a gaping hole in the runway. Survived them all. He was one of those guys that could not wear a watch, it would just stop on him. Not sure what was going on, he didn't even know.