• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man jumps from 25000 feet into a net...with no chute.

The part where they're hanging on the outside of the plane's fuselage made my legs feel funny in a 'nope' way.

Reactions: Plinker 73
He floated down to the net like a leaf , now if he dove head first position with hands tucked tight to his body then that would of been impressive......

I saw that several years ago. As a former skydiver it definitely took some balls. Nowadays i watch you tube vids of the wing suit flyers. Man those guys are getting clooossssse to the ground. Some get a lil too close. Quite a few in the past few years played a lawn dart. Not much wiggle room when fucking up

Reactions: Makinchips208
I saw that several years ago. As a former skydiver it definitely took some balls. Nowadays i watch you tube vids of the wing suit flyers. Man those guys are getting clooossssse to the ground. Some get a lil too close. Quite a few in the past few years played a lawn dart. Not much wiggle room when fucking up

Lawn dart…. Ba ha ha ha hahaha ha ha….

That said there is a difference in that with playing Lawn Darts, it was always some retard who had a dart land in his head.

In the case of wing suits, the retards themselves head into the land…. Splud.

Lawn dart… so stealing that…

IMG_8368.jpeg

Sirhr

^^^^^^Yepper, I used to work for a pathology lab picking up different biopsy samples and slides/photos (early 80's) for the medical examiners office who was also running the lab across the hall. One memorable set of photo's was from a skydiver who's chute didn't open. His body made an indentation perhaps 3" under ground level in the soft pasture he landed on, helmeted head smashed beyond recognition. At that moment as Sirh said I knew "skydiving is not for me" let alone this death wish buffoonery!!! Gravity is unforgiving.........

Reactions: Maggot
^^^^^^Yepper, I used to work for a pathology lab picking up different biopsy samples and slides/photos (early 80's) for the medical examiners office who was also running the lab across the hall. One memorable set of photo's was from a skydiver who's chute didn't open. His body made an indentation perhaps 3" under ground level in the soft pasture he landed on, helmeted head smashed beyond recognition. At that moment as Sirh said I knew "skydiving is not for me" let alone this death wish buffoonery!!! Gravity is unforgiving.........
That guy must have had an aggie (Texas A&M) parachute.

It opens on impact.

Last edited:
I reckon it would be better than a slow miserable death by dementia.

1705071917291.png

Being a recovering adrenaline junky and seeking danger (often in ways far more out of control than extreme sports or stunts) I can tell you that it's not about dying. It's about living. Of course, it helps to do this at a young age before you have people depending on your continued existence.

"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted."

The sunrise will be the most beautiful one he's ever seen. Sex with his girlfriend will be the most amazing of his life. Every nerve in his body will explode with feeling. Every emotion will feel intense and complete. Every detail of existence will come into sharp focus, and they all will be perfect. Nothing is taken for granted except that you will feel this way forever...

The problem is that like all drugs you build up a tolerance and a resistance to it. When and if you survive to an age when your heartbeat and breathing stay low, you are chasing the high, and it starts to feel like you are rolling dice and not "groovin' the hard" anymore. Then you will be able to stop. Till you get to that point pushing it harder and harder to get the same high is all there is. Hopefully by that time you are still in serviceable condition, daily pain doesn't dominate, and you've found your place and reason to keep on keeping on.

If you know you know.

Last edited:
Being a reformed adrenaline junky and seeking danger (often in ways far more out of control than extreme sports or stunts) I can tell you that it's not about dying. It's about living.

"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted."

Fiddlesticks.

I've done some pretty wild stuff. Just like dope the fix is soon over and youre looking for the next, bigger, better fix. Until you get the one that fixes everything. With age and wisdom I learned that you dont need the next big thrill, just to do what you enjoy, what makes you wake up every morning thankful to have friends' and be free. Thats the greatest thrill of all.

Reactions: Superjet and Ronws
Would have made a better video if he would have missed the net by .1 mil.

Radio the plane, “hold .2 left and send another one”
If you miss by .1 mil, hold for a minimum 1/2 the target diameter. You’re not looking for an edge hit. You want a center hit…

If you miss by .1 mil, hold for a minimum 1/2 the target diameter. You’re not looking for an edge hit. You want a center hit…
Correct. Let’s “do the math”
I read it was a 100’x100’ net.
Distance was 25,000’
That means 1 mil would be 25’ at the target.
.1 Mil is only a 2.5’ miss. So close!

So you are correct, I should have said 2.1 mil left. Good thing I’m not the spotter!

Correct. Let’s “do the math”
I read it was a 100’x100’ net.
Distance was 25,000’
That means 1 mil would be 25’ at the target.
.1 Mil is only a 2.5’ miss. So close!

So you are correct, I should have said 2.1 mil left. Good thing I’m not the spotter!

Good thing the dude could figure out wind calls!

Because an unexpected crosswind or shear at 10k or below would have been spectacularly hilarious!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Know this guy well. He owns a well known drop zone. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Witnessing the prep work for this jump was pretty cool.

If he needs a good tailor, let me know. I know this guy in London who can make pants for guys with extraordinarily large balls!

Sirhr

I can appreciate pushing yourself to you limit but damn. Here's another.