• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man shot by police for assault with a deadly cellphone.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    "We don't / didn't know who you are."
    "He wasn't listening."
    "The officers feared for their lives" and had to get it on.

So many choices...

and the son-of-a-bitches STILL submitted the case to the DA to charge him with "assault with a deadly weapon". nothing wins the public over quite like really fucking up, and then trying to nail the guy you fucked over to the cross.

i WILL say, in that video footage, it sure did look like the guy was firing a gun. was there someone else in that footage? was there bullet holes in the house that was supposedly being shot at? witnesses? i will leave the door cracked open here that there MIGHT be something more going on. but it sure doesnt look good for the LAPD at this point.

when i was in LA, the things i saw LAPD do, was cruise the beach in their fancy helicopter......taking their time to hang out in an area with a very busty woman who was playingi in the surf without her top on. and no, they didnt report her or stop her. they were just enjoying the show....like i was. difference was, i wasnt being paid to patrol the beach to ensure public safety. they were more interested in pubic issues than public.

there were also a lot of officers walking up and down the walkway in venice beach. the only thing i saw them do was harrass a guy with a big ass python that he had crawling around in the grass......i can't say i thought they were out of line asking him to pick it up and put it away. he wasnt all that happy about it, but it was a damn big ass snake and there were all kinds of people.

and then there were the motorcycle police zipping around in teams....breaking every traffic law known to man. how they didnt get run over is beyond me. all these guys that like to flaunt death and stunt down the highway...all they need to do is get hired by the LAPD....and then they are good to go.

my day in venice beach was enough for me. i went back to OC and enjoyed myself.

Last edited:
    Do some Googling, this happens hundreds of times a year. The cops in a nearby city smoked a few people for deadly cell phone assaults. Then a local guy shot a car thief for pointing his cell phone at him and pretending it was a gun. The crook was hoping to scare the owner away, the owner pulled a gun and shot the car prowler in the face, fatally. Cops at the scene congratulated the car owner for ridding the city of a local blight with more than a 100 arrests for thieving and stealing. The prosecutors charged car owner with murder.

As a favor to the gun owner, I printed over 100 news articles of over 100 occasions cops shot people for pointing cell phones at them and mailed them to his lawyer. The top five stories on the stack were local from the previous three years.

the video of the dude acting like he was shooting a pistol.....i wish there was more info about that and if there was any evidence of bullet damage.
    if the guy was indeed using his phone to give people the impression he was shooting at them, then my sympathy level drops. and IF that is the case, i will still stand by my comment that refering it to the DA to prosecute for assault with a deadly weapon is outragous.

***i went back and watched it. that guy was absolutely acting like he had a gun and was intentionally trying to give the impression of such. AND pointing it and acting like he was shooting. the charge of "assualt with a deadly weapon" is still outragous. the dumbfuck got shot....i think maybe a charge more appropriate of what he did is in order.

Last edited:
    The problem is that the taxpayer is the only one actually bent over. The moron acting like he was shooting at people/a house/who fucking cares will get a huge settlement from the taxpayer. He’ll never have to work again, not that he probably ever has. The trigger happy cops will continue to work towards their cushy pension. As kali falls, so does the rest of the nation. This shit is headed your way.

Reactions: myronman3
    the video of the dude acting like he was shooting a pistol.....i wish there was more info about that and if there was any evidence of bullet damage.
    if the guy was indeed using his phone to give people the impression he was shooting at them, then my sympathy level drops. and IF that is the case, i will still stand by my comment that refering it to the DA to prosecute for assault with a deadly weapon is outragous.

***i went back and watched it. that guy was absolutely acting like he had a gun and was intentionally trying to give the impression of such. AND pointing it and acting like he was shooting. the charge of "assualt with a deadly weapon" is still outragous. the dumbfuck got shot....i think maybe a charge more appropriate of what he did is in order.
    I dont see that acting like your doing something gives the Popo the right to shoot on sight. Were any shots heard? Any folks lying on the ground bleeding?

On the contrary, the argument could be made that the people who said he was (doing that) were guilty of false reporting, like the ones who call the cops to somebody's home with a false report. Where were the injured? the bullet holes? The loud bangs?

As I said above, I respect our laws and LE, but I also fee that if your going to carry a gun for hire, youre held to a higher standard, and not just start blasting because someone said "Boo." If you cant, get a job flipping burgers.

I dont see that acting like your doing something gives the Popo the right to shoot on sight. Were any shots heard? Any folks lying on the ground bleeding

i am a fair guy. that guy was working hard to create an impression, congrats asshole....mission accomplished. the first time i watched it, i thought it was a guy with a gun shooting, and thought the police ran down some dude with a cell and shot him. that doesnt appear to be the case.

the dude was playing a stupid game, and he won a stupid prize. he gets no sympathy from me. and neither does the LAPD....recommending the charge of "assault with a deadly weapon"...they can go get fucked. shit happened. and it was after that shit happened, that they REALLY showed their ass by recommending that charge. they can go get fucked......as can the fuckstick who's stupid behavior got him shot.

Possible scenario?

Dude was sitting in his car looking at his cell phone. Light had turned green approximately 15 seconds previously.

Ruled - Justifiable Homicide.

The guy is pretending to shoot with his cell phone. That makes him a dumbass. Maybe not a criminal but a dumbass
    Somebody cals the cops because he looks like hes brandishing a gun and making it look like he is shooting up someone or something. They might be dumb too, and scared... But they called the police, like most people would have.

Police show up to a shooting in progress with a guy holding a cell phone like a gun and they shoot him.....

Maybe this dumbass got shot because he was acting like he was a scumbag shooting the place up?

I don't know if there is a law about someone being very stupid, but if there is, this guy broke it.

The guy is pretending to shoot with his cell phone. That makes him a dumbass. Maybe not a criminal but a dumbass
    Somebody cals the cops because he looks like hes brandishing a gun and making it look like he is shooting up someone or something. They might be dumb too, and scared... But they called the police, like most people would have.

Police show up to a shooting in progress with a guy holding a cell phone like a gun and they shoot him.....

Maybe this dumbass got shot because he was acting like he was a scumbag shooting the place up?

I don't know if there is a law about someone being very stupid, but if there is, this guy broke it.

Police show up to a shooting in progress with a guy holding a cell phone like a gun and they shoot him....."

Shooting in progress? where were the casualties? I watched the video and not for one second did I think he had anything but a cell phone. It never looked like a gun to me. IN THIS CASE they over reacted, didnt survey the scene, and shot an innocent idiot who was just being an idiot.

Ask yourself what would have been the outcome if you or I had shot him.

View attachment 7860195
    View attachment 7860196

i dunno man.....that was clearly his intention....no one holds a cellphone like that.

good shoot?....eh, i dont think so...seemed like an overreaction to me....

but sometimes when retards go looking for attention....they find it.

not shedding any tears for a dumbass.
    Agree he was a dumbass looking for attention...which he got, LOL, but that doesnt look like a gun to me. Not even a square Glock. Looks like an idiot with a cell phone.

Id rather shoot the guy and be wrong about what he is carrying , than be wrong about what he has and be shot by him to me not much is more important than me making it home at the end of the day and I am not a cop . actions have consequences if he is stuck with high medical bills from a hospital lol he should not have done what ever he did .

One of these ?

New scam..
    "Lawsuit by cop"

Looks like LA would be an easy place to swat someone. Shoot first, look for weapons later.

In 2003, Shreveport officers shot and killed a suspect, Marquise Hudspeth, after he led them on a five mile car chase. Hudspeth got out of his car and pointed a "shiny chrome" object at the officers. The shiny object was a cell phone. LEO don't have the luxury of discerning, in a life, or death instant, whether, or not a suspect is pointing a weapon, or a cell phone. Hudspeth and Barrera should've stayed home and they damned sure shouldn't have pointed anything at LEOs, in manner one would point a weapon. They asked for it.

BLEE is right, officers do not have much time to determine if the person who was acting like he had a gun, did or did not have one. IMO the dumbass should get zero money from this, and the LAPD get's their hand slapped for trying to cover their ass.

You guys can "back the blue" all you want. Fly your Don't Tread on me Flag beside your blue stripe american flag if you want to.......

Who the fuck do you think is coming to get your firearms if a law is passed that says you can't possess one any longer.

Bad time to be a cop. Choose a different career