• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vaccines and testing for businesses

26 states have state OSHA plans, which means the mandate will apply to all state and local government employees. This will mean all of the government employees are going to have to be vaccinated. It impacts my state, and we have a very low vaccination rate currently. It will be interesting to see how many employees walk away.

Well, their doing a damn good job of it! These have been the most F'd up times in my entire life.
This admin. has been getting away with this shit for tooo long. If I remember correctly, tyranny is punishable by Firing Squad.
I'm starting to feel like most here, lets get on with it, I'm NOT getting any younger.
Mac
yeah, and that is what frank is warning about, and why they don't want people to read the declaration of independence or constitution.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Rumor is three Vermont State Troopers tried to fake vax cards and are facing getting fired.

Unjust mandates result in unjust activity.
Actually this happened back in August is when they 2 of them resigned over it. The third one just resigned.

yeah, and that is what frank is warning about, and why they don't want people to read the declaration of independence or constitution.
Yeah, I forgot that. I'm just pissed and real F'n tired of .gov stepping on me. I've defended my Country for 21 years, been to some shitty places, did what Uncle Sam told me to do, when he told me to do it.
Served my community for 18 years and have been a pretty decent human for most of my life.
Now, I feel like I'm being treated worse than the Illegals that are breeching our border, not to mention, the 100+k goat herders that we'll have to support, then wonder why we're F'n broke. Then add, they're not "mandating" the "jab" for those people, what's wrong with that picture?? I'd really like to know how many of those E.R. beds are filled with "them".
Things that make you go...WTFF??
Mac:(

Reactions: uffduh
I allready hated the liberal half and now maybe some of the stupid fence sitters will get off thier ass and join me.
lol, my own proclivities are, uh, well-known and often-lamented facts of penal lore

liberal doesn't mean what it used to. liberal used to mean more money for poor people and schools.

it is nothing like that now. democrats are not generous they are ravenous.

26 states have state OSHA plans, which means the mandate will apply to all state and local government employees. This will mean all of the government employees are going to have to be vaccinated. It impacts my state, and we have a very low vaccination rate currently. It will be interesting to see how many employees walk away.
I'm in TN too. Hold the line!

This will flare up tempers, but I would really like to know the real reason why people refuse to take the COVID vaccine.

I would guess most, if not all of you, have received vaccination shots as a baby/child by your family/pediatric physician. Parents followed medical advise for necessary and mandatory vaccines specific to specific diseases, all before you all attended elementary school. Today public schools in all 50 states require vaccinations for Diphtheria, Polio, Pertussis, Tetanus, Chickenpox, Measles, Hepatitus A, Rubella and Mumpsjust to name a few. Each has a major impact on the wellbeing of every one of us. COVID-19 vaccines are no different. Other than for true medical reasons, why all the resistance to COVID vaccines? Vaccine R&D today is lightyears ahead of what it was 50-70 years ago when other vaccines were developed. Is it a lack of knowledge about the vaccine? Well, there's an infinite number of resources out there to research. Is it politics? My belief is it is -- politically motivated defiance. But politics should be taken out of the equation because it has nothing to do with a public health emergency. I have no doubt, should anyone of you who refuse to get vaccinated become deathly ill (hopefully not), will go to the hospital seeking treatment and beg for the vaccine. Unfortunately, it will be too late.

Your thoughts.

As a nation would it not be easier to remove the current administration than risking your jobs.

Impeach the mother fucker.

The fourth amendment should be good enough grounds because as we saw with President Trump you really don't need much of a reason at all.

Reactions: Blutroop
Im all in on watering the tree of liberty! For those required to vax.....dont! People will stand behind you!

Find out next week if I'm required. Had a talk with my boss about starting my own LLC and just being a contractor for them. Not sure if they will go for it.

As a nation would it not be easier to remove the current administration than risking your jobs.

Impeach the mother fucker.

The fourth amendment should be good enough grounds because as we saw with President Trump you really don't need much of a reason at all.
Who you gonna have do it....the other worthless shit heads inside the beltway? Good luck.

This will flare up tempers, but I would really like to know the real reason why people refuse to take the COVID vaccine.

I would guess most, if not all of you, have received vaccination shots as a baby/child by your family/pediatric physician. Parents followed medical advise for necessary and mandatory vaccines specific to specific diseases, all before you all attended elementary school. Today public schools in all 50 states require vaccinations for Diphtheria, Polio, Pertussis, Tetanus, Chickenpox, Measles, Hepatitus A, Rubella and Mumpsjust to name a few. Each has a major impact on the wellbeing of every one of us. COVID-19 vaccines are no different. Other than for true medical reasons, why all the resistance to COVID vaccines? Vaccine R&D today is lightyears ahead of what it was 50-70 years ago when other vaccines were developed. Is it a lack of knowledge about the vaccine? Well, there's an infinite number of resources out there to research. Is it politics? My belief is it is -- politically motivated defiance. But politics should be taken out of the equation because it has nothing to do with a public health emergency. I have no doubt, should anyone of you who refuse to get vaccinated become deathly ill (hopefully not), will go to the hospital seeking treatment and beg for the vaccine. Unfortunately, it will be too late.

Your thoughts.

If you could provide a reason on why I should get it after having already had covid (Natural immunity), symptoms were mild (no hospital), it doesn't stop contraction nor transmission of the virus.....sooooo why should I get the vaccine?

I can't wait to hear what Bill Lee has to say about it. Overall I have been pretty pleased with his response so far.

Your thoughts.
So, let me give you a little homework… Go research all those vaccinations you are referring to, when they were discovered, when the vaccine was available, and how long afterwards the FDA gave approval for those vaccines.

You say we’re light years ahead in research, yet look at all the things that are out there, that there isn’t a cure for…. And as has been shown, the vaccine is not a “cure” for COVID, just a treatment, also with no long lasting side effects determined as all of it is new.

Also, if someone has already had a Covid, their antibodies are way higher than the shot…. Why the need for the shot then??

Your thoughts.
troll-detected-warning.gif

I would like to see all the Republican Governors request impeachment and see where it goes.

Quit dodging around and go for the head snake.

Impeach joe he is tearing this country apart.

Your thoughts.

Here maybe this will help you to understand why some of us don’t want the jab. Take time to read some of the reports of kids with heart damage now. WTF really! https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Last edited:

Your thoughts.
good question.
most vaccines are for diseases that are serious if you get them. covid is serious for a tiny percentage of those that test positive.
in a recent study where they tested for prior infections before vaccinating them, 40% of the over 10k subjects had already had covid and didn't know it. they had already acquired better immunity, and no doubt the efficacy of the vaccine is overstated (even though it is <40% now).

before this recent "pandemic", a vaccine had to provide immunity for at least 12 months and work better that 40% of the time.
they literally had to change the definition of a vaccine twice, just because the clotshot was not working as promised.

the fda has been outright lying about ivermectin, suggesting it is horse medicine when it is on the WHO list of crucial medicines.
why are they lying? why is the cdc lying? is it because they are funding by pfizer, moderna, the gates foundation, pharmacies...?

Rumor is three Vermont State Troopers tried to fake vax cards and are facing getting fired.

Unjust mandates result in unjust activity.
But is the activity unjust if the mandate is? I submit that while fools rush in, this may not always be the case. True wisdom requires good morality to be moral and just. Mandates require only power. Freedom requires true wisdom and will accept no substitute.

I know it’s not usually what we do in the Pit, but think deeply on this. I think this is what the Fathers had as their North Star.

First read the definition of a vaccine. Preferably the definition that was on the books two years ago. Then tell us if their jab is a vaccine.

Your thoughts.
And your Pravda generated "will beg for the vaccine" is bullshit made up garbage.
Why does ivermectin and hcq work around the world but not here in the USA?

They lied. On the witness stand their testimony is garbage.
But is the activity unjust if the mandate is? I submit that while fools rush in, this may not always be the case. True wisdom requires good morality to be moral and just. Mandates require only power. Freedom requires true wisdom and will accept no substitute.

I know it’s not usually what we do in the Pit, but think deeply on this. I think this is what the Fathers had as their North Star.

Well, I’ll ask one of them this weekend if they come into drill tomorrow… And then ask him why the F*ck he didn’t get me one

don't forget...

purdue recently plead guilty to deceptive marketing and paying kickbacks to health carer providers, pharmacies and doctors for recommending or prescribing oxycontin. this lead to the opioid crisis and the unnecessary deaths of 500k americans (so far). nobody went to jail and the sackler family is still filthy rich.

yeah, those great fucking "doctors". tell me all about it and how it wasn't that many of them. are they pushing the vax for kickbacks now?
what do i know? the company is work for used to have a pain management branch.

pfizer used to have the record for fines, $2.7 billion for lying about bextra. they probably still made money and nobody has gone to prison.

Your thoughts.
I like this alot! I think it is a stimulating question and one that I personally have been asking myself. I have not gotten the covid vax. I was listening to a Hindu doctor in a podcast who was surprised it took as long as it did to get a vaccine created. From his view from our scientific knowledge it should have taken a month tops. Also why is it that polio, small pox…etc. people lined up for no problems? Wouldnt it make since that the vaccine took less time to develop due to technological advances? So why the hesitation?

Well, at first xiden and heels-up said not to trust the shot cause trump rushed it. (Ok, political bullshit blame game…etc.)
Second, documented adverse side affects. (Ok corsair ill give you that but all drugs have side affects) well yes, but affects to include sterilization? There have been documented cases where the vaccine has caused women to become infertile and mens sperm count lowered. These cases coupled with Bill Gates (financial backer) talking about needing to control world population. Which probably is coincidence, same token though enough money can buy you anything. Especially if you are a proponent of the deep state or ruling elites.

lastly, I feel it is in a sense defiance. It is MY CHOICE! The left wants to scream that to abort a child (the greatest gift our creator gave us) when they were irresponsible and do not wish to care for the responsibilities of their actions. However they have no problems stripping other people’s rights when it suits them.

society wants you to give up your right to choose for the greater good. They dont care if it kills you. They dont care about you. I will not get the vax as a sign of defiance. The fact is that the vaccines are probably as safe as any other big pharma drug. I will not get the shot because of principle. What Xiden said in his speech is quite literally what hitler said. “The unvaccinated are the reason we cant return to normal” Xiden. “The jews are the reason Germany is in economic ruin” Hitler. The “unvaxxed” are the pro-freedom pro-liberty pro-choice group. Even if they have been vaccinated. Because they believe in freedom.

that is my two-cents though.

Vr

Corsairpilot

The WH is saying it may be the fall of 2022 before any of this gets implemented, by that time conditions will have changed 10 times. so why and why now, what’s the real reason and on 9/10 of all days. There has to be more to this than just deflection from their massive fuckups. I guess time will tell.

Nullification is not just a thing but a duty.

Reactions: deersniper
If you could provide a reason on why I should get it after having already had covid (Natural immunity), symptoms were mild (no hospital), it doesn't stop contraction nor transmission of the virus.....sooooo why should I get the vaccine?
You and I have crossed swords in the past, and it’s all good. Different opinions make better arguments and tears down stupid ideas. I respect that. In a Pre-Covid life I was in your shoes. I found that life goes on. Do the LLC. Do the change to whatever it is and whatever you want to become. We live maybe 70+ years. Live live those years, whatever it brings. That’s freedom. True freedom. Not watching a 401k or some such so you can retire and spend idle time waiting to die. Living your life on your terms is something no one can take away from you. Giving someone else that perspective that lives on after you is worth everything. You never know who they will become.

Well, at first xiden and heels-up said not to trust the shot cause trump rushed it. (Ok, political bullshit blame game…etc.)
Second, documented adverse side affects. (Ok corsair ill give you that but all drugs have side affects) well yes, but affects to include sterilization?

Vr

Corsairpilot
many drugs have passed the usually long process of getting fda "approval", only to turn out later that they were making patients more sick.

so i should trust the fda and pfizer (admitted to lying already to the tune of $2.7B) now because why?
even when they have immunity?

h4p9AGz.gif

I tried a VAERS search. You need a computer science degree/medical degree/endless amounts of patience. Yet, with one click the CDC will tell me exactly how many people have died and how many are vaccinated.

I am sure that is just a coincidence. Last I checked there were over 500k reported adverse reactions. I am hoping a SH computer whiz will post a link that shows the adverse reactions, deaths, age of the people vaccinated, and underlying conditions if applicable.

Also, I learned from a friend in the medical field that when a local health agency lists someone who has died of Covid with underlying conditions, those conditions need to be an actual diagnosed condition from an MD. So, conceivably, someone who has died in their 20s or 30s with "no underlying conditions" could very well have not had them diagnosed by an MD. They could be 350lbs, smoke a pack a day, and live off of Micky Ds.
Openvaers.com. It's the CDC VAERS data all sorted out. Over 14000 reported deaths from the vax as of Sept 3 2021. And it's likely only 1/10th the actual number.

Reactions: XP1K and theLBC
I'm so fucking tired of this shit, Doj sues Texas for an abortion law, says its "unconstitutional", but forcing the jab isnt... WTF... You can choose to kill a baby, but can't choose to take the Jab... Fuck these liberal bastards....
bOdilY AuToNoMy

many drugs have passed the usually long process of getting fda "approval", only to turn out later that they were making patients more sick.

so i should trust the fda and pfizer (admitted to lying already to the tune of $2.7B) now because why?
even when they have immunity?

View attachment 7700924

Not saying you should trust the fda. Why is the fake meat (i think they call it pink slime) taco bell and mcdonalds use fda approved but outlawed in the EU? …my guess money.

Not saying you should trust the fda. Why is the fake meat (i think they call it pink slime) taco bell and mcdonalds use fda approved but outlawed in the EU? …my guess money.
i have not eaten fast food in 2 years, except chic-fil-a my daughter brought over.
but i want a fast food burger pretty bad just talking about it. :p

I'd like to see this broken into all 3 vaccines. Last time I looked it was just "COVID Vaccine." Or did I not dig around enough?

Openvaers.com. It's the CDC VAERS data all sorted out. Over 14000 reported deaths from the vax as of Sept 3 2021. And it's likely only 1/10th the actual number.

I'd like to see this broken into all 3 vaccines. Last time I looked it was just "COVID Vaccine." Or did I not dig around enough?
It breaks down the numbers by the respective vaccines. Just click the big red button. What it doesn't show is the percentage. Pfizer has the most deaths reported but I believe it's also the most common vaccine. It might be there I haven't looked.

Reactions: BytorJr
You will be harassed unless you are an active, vocal participant in what comes.
Because how else would The Party's NKVD know you're 100% on board? It's the only way a totalitarian society can work.

This is ridiculous. The shit you read about in Solzhenitsyn writings.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine

Your thoughts.

There's a little primer on the side effects and deaths cause by just the COVID vaccines.

In these short few months it's been out, its had a higher incidence rate of adverse events than any other vaccine in history. No biggie.

At least the power is still on and the wifi is still working so we can all get on here and bitch.

I don't know what we'd do if the internet goes out.

At least the power is still on and the wifi is still working so we can all get on here and bitch.

I don't know what we'd do if the internet goes out.
16313449838726101007680618876658.jpg

With this current administration and all the "OMG Solar flares!" news stories coming out recently.... my tin foil hat is starting to sparkle.

You and I have crossed swords in the past, and it’s all good. Different opinions make better arguments and tears down stupid ideas. I respect that. In a Pre-Covid life I was in your shoes. I found that life goes on. Do the LLC. Do the change to whatever it is and whatever you want to become. We live maybe 70+ years. Live live those years, whatever it brings. That’s freedom. True freedom. Not watching a 401k or some such so you can retire and spend idle time waiting to die. Living your life on your terms is something no one can take away from you. Giving someone else that perspective that lives on after you is worth everything. You never know who they will become.

Yes we have and I always respect your stance even if it opposes mine (usually doesn't). I
agree 100% and I/ many others will find a way. This will be a teaching moment for my son. That no matter what you hold true to yourself and your convictions.

I have noticed through all of this that people seem to have strong verbal convictions but when pushed enough that it will change their quality of life; compliance follows shortly. This was realized shortly after hearing the change in co-worker language following the announcement from president pedo.

Hopefully, through all of this we stop the divide and divisiveness among our group. Now more than ever we need to stand with one another if we are to weather this storm.

I appreciate your words brother.

Reactions: lariat and Bradu
There is a simple solution for those that can't figure out the work-around to this situation. Here it is. Go open your own businesses and none of this BS will apply to you. None of this probably applies to businesses with less than 100 employees. None of this certainly applies to business with 35 or fewer employees.. You SAY you like Capitalism? Then go be a capitalist, not an employee (aka slave) to whatever corporate or governmental tit you are currently sucking on. and which you are so scared to let go of for fear you'll lose your shifty little pittance of a salary. Be a man, take full ownership of your life, quit selling your days for a handful of dimes. Don't take orders from your master, give orders. Determine your own destiny. This is still America. It still f***ing works. You'll sleep more soundly. Or stay a slave and STFU and take your beating with a smile and a bowed head. If you don't like the current issues, grow a pair and work for yourself. Small business is by far the main economic growth driver in this Country, get on board.

Well said, I’m a Builder and we are begging for help. We can’t find help to save are ass. But if someone wants to leave a bigger business to escape the mandate believe me there are a lot of people like myself that are eager to hire good help. My only requirement is that you give me a fair days work for a fair days pay. No HR drama, no work politics just get shit done and get paid. People have options, and right now there are plenty to pick from in the small business community!

Well said, I’m a Builder and we are begging for help. We can’t find help to save are ass. But if someone wants to leave a bigger business to escape the mandate believe me there are a lot of people like myself that are eager to hire good help. My only requirement is that you give me a fair days work for a fair days pay. No HR drama, no work politics just get shit done and get paid. People have options, and right now there are plenty to pick from in the small business community!
Are you in NC? I need something to do on weekends.

"Pink slime" is lean ground beef used to reduce the fat content of ground beef products. Anyone who hasn't unraveled that MSM mystery yet, is probably out of their depth in this conversation. Fast food places use TVP {textured vegetable protein} to stretch their meat, not meat.

There is a simple solution for those that can't figure out the work-around to this situation. Here it is. Go open your own businesses and none of this BS will apply to you. None of this probably applies to businesses with less than 100 employees. None of this certainly applies to business with 35 or fewer employees.. You SAY you like Capitalism? Then go be a capitalist, not an employee (aka slave) to whatever corporate or governmental tit you are currently sucking on. and which you are so scared to let go of for fear you'll lose your shifty little pittance of a salary. Be a man, take full ownership of your life, quit selling your days for a handful of dimes. Don't take orders from your master, give orders. Determine your own destiny. This is still America. It still f***ing works. You'll sleep more soundly. Or stay a slave and STFU and take your beating with a smile and a bowed head. If you don't like the current issues, grow a pair and work for yourself. Small business is by far the main economic growth driver in this Country, get on board.
If you think starting your own business is a "simple solution," you are wrong.