• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

see, they know the vax is bad...but if they don't get everyone in the same boat all trying to survive from it, then the clotshot pushers will be the enemy and not just fellow sufferers of the same evil crap. i think they know it is too late to admit they fucked up with this shit.

lemme see...
Two kids getting kicked out of military because they refuse to get this shot, don't know what flavor discharge will be yet,
My company will be mandating asap, so i'll be losing my job very soon,
Groceries bare in most stores, still,
Gas a buck more a gallon today than this time last year,
america is a laughing stock,
supply chain is in serious trouble,
grid is having unpublished issues,
ammo supply just got tighter, guns are probably next on the menu,
people are conditioned enough to hate each other now that this country is ready to slaughter each other for..reasons,
Pravda is proud and envious of the U.S. media machine today,

And all the while the bastards causing ALL OF THIS aren't being blamed for any of it.

interesting times we live in.

It's about time to spit on our hands men.

Reactions: Tokay444
see, they know the vax is bad...but if they don't get everyone in the same boat all trying to survive from it, then the clotshot pushers will be the enemy and not just fellow sufferers of the same evil crap. i think they know it is too late to admit they fucked up with this shit.

A post on YT made a good point. They were referring to a pod cast on YT and their theory.

The theory goes that the drug companies want everyone vaxxed to negate the control group. In a potential lawsuit having a comparison group of controls makes the vaxxed group look bad. This is why the are close to mandating vaccines to all, even kids. Safetyism is not the cause, it's more diabolical than that.

Can't say its correct or not but it does lend to make one think.

lemme see...
Two kids getting kicked out of military because they refuse to get this shot, don't know what flavor discharge will be yet,
My company will be mandating asap, so i'll be losing my job very soon,
Groceries bare in most stores, still,
Gas a buck more a gallon today than this time last year,
america is a laughing stock,
supply chain is in serious trouble,
grid is having unpublished issues,
ammo supply just got tighter, guns are probably next on the menu,
people are conditioned enough to hate each other now that this country is ready to slaughter each other for..reasons,
Pravda is proud and envious of the U.S. media machine today,

And all the while the bastards causing ALL OF THIS aren't being blamed for any of it.

interesting times we live in.

It's about time to spit on our hands men.
Most likely a Chapter 5-17. They cover a lot of different issues including failure to adapt. It's an honorable though.

Doc