• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

Wow. "Some guy" is the CEO of Phizer, the topic we are on. You must be fun in conversation. Kinda like Aunt Teresa with the alzheimer's.

Then we are in agreement. I don't care anymore about who gets vaccinated. I don't think it should be mandated across the board. I live in New York and haven't had to turn in any weapon yet... and don't see it happening as long as we welcome the diverse new crowd of gun owners from the last year and a half into the 2nd Amendment supporters fold instead of alienating them with the tinfoil hat talk.
I dont care who he is, why can't you deny that the fact checkers are bought and paid for by pharma......

FFS...

Doc

Myocarditis and pericarditis is an inflammation of the heart and the surrounding tissues and does not automatically indicate that their is direct or lasting long-term damage or death of these tissues if you come down with this condition so no, I am not wrong. While severe myocarditis can result in heart muscle damage if it goes untreated, this is not the case for most people that have this issue. Yet another example of people making claims that are not true and unsubstantiated.

So your argument is it may not cause damage so the concern of inflammation is not substantiated? Interesting....lol

Reactions: Tokay444
"Even if the pain subsides you've likely compromised your heart function forever" is also incorrect as the majority of those affected by these types of heart conditions recover within a week and go one to lead healthy and active lives with no long-term damage.
You're basing that statement on what?

Have a study you would care to cite? Are you a cardiologist that's treated people with those afflictions after receiving the vaccines?

You're posting your own opinions as facts, Jack. That's the difference between us, and coincidentally, liberals and conservatives in general.

I know it's my opinion and I'm free to express it, you think you know better so it must be a fact. Like all liberals, when asked a direct question... you'll fail to answer it.

Cite your source that the majority of people presenting with myocarditis and pericarditis recover with no ill effects afterwards, specifically after the vaccines.

Here's mine, pathologist with AFLDs talking about the inflammatory response from the jab in various organs including... MYOCARDITIS AND PERICARDITIS and I believe also speaks about the likelihood of permanent damage.

Pathology Presentation

What have you got? Let's see it 🤷🏼‍♂️

So the jab causes heart issues? I was unaware of this one. Do tell. Seriously.
Side effects include inflammation of the heart and pericardium for the Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA) versions of the vax. It's in the warnings on the data sheets from the manufacturers, I looked since my employer is in the process of mandating it.

There are some that believe that inflammatory response caused by the spike protein in the heart tissue is why we're hearing stories about otherwise healthy people, sometimes stupid healthy people like athletes, getting vaxxed and then hitting the ground with a heart attack. Also reports of chest pain, shortness of breath, etc. Had a guy on our department have a cardiac event something stupid like an hour after the first shot 🙄

"Oh but that's extremely rare" they'll say...

100% of people think they're in the 98% that don't have the bad reaction. Somebody's gotta be in the 2%, if you've already had it, why even take a 2% (or whatever the fuck it really is I'm making up the numbers) chance?

Side effects include inflammation of the heart and pericardium for the Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA) versions of the vax. It's in the warnings on the data sheets from the manufacturers, I looked since my employer is in the process of mandating it.

There are some that believe that inflammatory response caused by the spike protein in the heart tissue is why we're hearing stories about otherwise healthy people, sometimes stupid healthy people like athletes, getting vaxxed and then hitting the ground with a heart attack. Also reports of chest pain, shortness of breath, etc. Had a guy on our department have a cardiac event something stupid like an hour after the first shot 🙄

"Oh but that's extremely rare" they'll say...

100% of people think they're in the 98% that don't have the bad reaction. Somebody's gotta be in the 2%, if you've already had it, why even take a 2% (or whatever the fuck it really is I'm making up the numbers) chance?

This reminds me of a favorite scenario of mine.
Ask 100 people, what they are gonna do, during a zombie apopaclips.
Most of them are gonna give you their "cool idea", few will say, "I'm gonna be eating brains most likely."

For every Dr. Cole, there is another that disagrees with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs

Thank you for proving my point for me. I didn't ask you to refute my source,I asked you for yours, you clearly have none.

Your first link doesn't actually provide any substance other than some dude saying "oh that's not true" okay, why isn't it true? Annnnnnnd on to the next point! 😆

We're done dude, you're headed to ignore list purgatory with the other clowns.

factcheck.org? seriously?
hahahaha, with this coming from your liberal lying pieces of shit partners, i almost have to agree with the other guy on basic principles.
may as well have cited snopes.

Thank you for proving my point for me. I didn't ask you to refute my source,I asked you for yours, you clearly have none.

Your first link doesn't actually provide any substance other than some dude saying "oh that's not true" okay, why isn't it true? Annnnnnnd on to the next point! 😆

We're done dude, you're headed to ignore list purgatory with the other clowns.

You're basing that statement on what?

Have a study you would care to cite? Are you a cardiologist that's treated people with those afflictions after receiving the vaccines?

You're posting your own opinions as facts, Jack. That's the difference between us, and coincidentally, liberals and conservatives in general.

I know it's my opinion and I'm free to express it, you think you know better so it must be a fact. Like all liberals, when asked a direct question... you'll fail to answer it.

Cite your source that the majority of people presenting with myocarditis and pericarditis recover with no ill effects afterwards, specifically after the vaccines.

Here's mine, pathologist with AFLDs talking about the inflammatory response from the jab in various organs including... MYOCARDITIS AND PERICARDITIS and I believe also speaks about the likelihood of permanent damage.

Pathology Presentation

"After treatment, many patients live long, full lives free from the effects of myocarditis"

As I noted in my previous post, As these Covid/vaccine related cases are based largely on a viral infection, these cases should also see the same rate of recovery. As they have only been giving vaccines for eight months, give it time.

No it's not in some folks. My sister's husband passed away last Thursday from Covid related issues but he also had heart issues. He had both shots.

giphy (9).gif

As opposed to the source of the Dr Cole information that is cutting edge research....Bit Chute :ROFLMAO: I see they are celebrating their one year anniversary.
bitchute doesn't remove content that liberals and democrats like you don't like.

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm not a Democrat or a Liberal. They don't remove content because they don't put anything on there except far right views in the first place.
you're a liar, or in denial, and don't know what you are talking about. anyone can post on that site.
meanwhile, still up on your favorite propaganda site...you think being up on youtube makes it the truth?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: KZP
So your argument is it may not cause damage so the concern of inflammation is not substantiated? Interesting....lol
No, I'm saying that the percentages are so remote that they are outweighed by other factors that cause more of a concern. It's not as cut and dry as saying, if you get the shot, you will experience these dangerous outcomes. You have X amount chance of getting Covid, you have X amount chance of developing an issue from a vaccine. If you develop a symptom from a vaccine, you have X amount chance that the reaction will be serious. If the folks that are arguing so vehemently against the possibilities if they take a vaccine, just don't take it and not worry about it.

No, I'm saying that the percentages are so remote that they are outweighed by other factors that cause more of a concern. It's not as cut and dry as saying, if you get the shot, you will experience these dangerous outcomes. You have X amount chance of getting Covid, you have X amount chance of developing an issue from a vaccine. If you develop a symptom from a vaccine, you have X amount chance that the reaction will be serious. If the folks that are arguing so vehemently against the possibilities if they take a vaccine, just don't take it and not worry about it.
orly.
i got wuhan flu and didn't feel that great for 2 days
my brother got the vax and had a stroke.
sorry, not equivalent.

What does YouTube have to do with anything and when did Biden get hooked into this.

What does YouTube have to do with anything and when did Biden get hooked into this.
you claimed something was a joke or unreliable because it was hosted or shared on bitchute.
you have to know that anything that doesn't fit your democrat narrative is purged from anything in their control, youtube, twitter or fakebook...
are you really that dense?

As HRCs bitch ass said

one needs a public and personal persona

I’d wager the non public facing conversation is a wee bit different

Out of the EMS and ED folks I know I’d say 60% are not personally into this shit.

So out of roughly 359 million doses given in the US, he falls within the 40 or so that have been reported with some form of Ischaemic stroke that can follow vaccination. So he was in the 0.00001% bracket. Much like the overall Covid argument, it doesn't mean much until it impacts you at a personal level. While actually catching Covid has caused much more (that's from the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry for those that demand references) it sucks to be in "that" group that supports the statistics.

you claimed something was a joke or unreliable because it was hosted or shared on bitchute.
you have to know that anything that doesn't fit your democrat narrative is purged from anything in their control, youtube, twitter or fakebook...
are you really that dense?
In case you haven't noticed, it occurs regularly from both sides and the truth is often somewhere in the middle.

But hey, cmon man ! I mean that's just racist , you gotta do your part , you know it's for grandma, you don't want to see grandma die do you ?
Your mean, and your a puppy beater ,and a granny hater !!!!

I saw grandma die. I literally watched her die over an 8 month period. She never had Covid to my knowledge, but she was certainly exposed.
At 86, she started watching that fucking idiot box. They had her convinced she would die if she went to town, went to church, saw her friends, etc. She just sat around, waiting for the end, and it certainly came.
I told her living in fear wasn't living. I told her, if she kept sitting in that house, she was gonna get to the point she couldn't go out at all.

I keep hearing all these fucking retards talk about death by a virus. "Well my friend died with Covid!"
Yeah well fuck you.
Ever seen a person you love die, because of fear propaganda? Die because some political hacks thought it'd further their agenda, to use a 99.6% survivable virus, to demand that people stop living?
Goddamn you can't imagine how fucking hell fire mad i am about what ive seen since January of 2020.
My mother died from Covid, the greatest tragedy being, she simply stopped living, because someone told her it was the safest thing to do. Actually having covid would have been a mercy, compared to what I witnessed.
"Fear is the mind killer."

"It aint dying im talking about, its living!"
Augustus McCray

"Fuck all these pussy mother fuckers, their vax, and their virus, but especially, fuck their fear mongering."
AP Chikn

interesting that most of the people in phase 2 of the clinical trials are young enough that most don't get that sick from covid.
no wonder it seems like it might work.
and then 1/2 of them got fake shots, which cuts down on the side effects.

0XygNEtQ.jpeg

Correct, but if an individual has already had covid and the symptoms weren't that bad (my experience) then adding the potential risk from a vaccine does not make sense. Especially since this vaccine does not stop contraction nor transmission thus the public health argument doesn't stand either.

Reactions: gigamortis
I saw grandma die. I literally watched her die over an 8 month period. She never had Covid to my knowledge, but she was certainly exposed.
At 86, she started watching that fucking idiot box. They had her convinced she would die if she went to town, went to church, saw her friends, etc. She just sat around, waiting for the end, and it certainly came.
I told her living in fear wasn't living. I told her, if she kept sitting in that house, she was gonna get to the point she couldn't go out at all.

I keep hearing all these fucking retards talk about death by a virus. "Well my friend died with Covid!"
Yeah well fuck you.
Ever seen a person you love die, because of fear propaganda? Die because some political hacks thought it'd further their agenda, to use a 99.6% survivable virus, to demand that people stop living?
Goddamn you can't imagine how fucking hell fire mad i am about what ive seen since January of 2020.
My mother died from Covid, the greatest tragedy being, she simply stopped living, because someone told her it was the safest thing to do. Actually having covid would have been a mercy, compared to what I witnessed.
"Fear is the mind killer."

"It aint dying im talking about, its living!"
Augustus McCray

"Fuck all these pussy mother fuckers, their vax, and their virus, but especially, fuck their fear mongering."
AP Chikn
I'm with you 100 percent .

I'm tired of the fear and the cowards

I been dealing with the samething with some of my family members . Have a stepsister screaming that bullshit about the hospitals being full . I pulled up the current cases of covid state wide . There isn't enough cases to fill the hospitals even if they wanted too.
Being that she lives in Alabama I told her
you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while trying to get your dick unstuck from a chicken, than you do dying from the China flu .

They have shut our church down again because of 1 person that tested positive .

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

So out of roughly 359 million doses given in the US, he falls within the 40 or so that have been reported with some form of Ischaemic stroke that can follow vaccination. So he was in the 0.00001% bracket. Much like the overall Covid argument, it doesn't mean much until it impacts you at a personal level. While actually catching Covid has caused much more (that's from the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry for those that demand references) it sucks to be in "that" group that supports the statistics.
hahaha, you think the number is 40? hilarious.
do you think my brother was counted?

h4p9AGz.gif

hahaha, you think the number is 40? hilarious.
do you think my brother was counted?

View attachment 7688357
If he had a confirmed case that can be linked to one of three vaccines, why would he not be counted. The CDC shows 42 cases with J&L/Janseen and two with Moderna as of August 11th. Hospitals have nothing to gain by omitting numbers and the data can easily be supported through insurance claims for medical care and the events surrounding this care. Let me guess, All of the insurance companies, medical facilities, the CDC, and every other agency associated with patient care in the entire country are somehow working in unison to keep the numbers lower than what is actually occurring. You would be lucky to get two departments in the same agency to work together let alone every agency in the entire county. If he has a confirmed case link, he would be reported. Have he/you even asked the hospital where he was treated what their reporting procedures/requirements are or are you just assuming he was never reported.

They told them it's 'just two shots to be fully vaccinated'...everything will go back to normal afterwards​

laugh01.gif

1629513583966.png

If he had a confirmed case that can be linked to one of three vaccines, why would he not be counted. The CDC shows 42 cases with J&L/Janseen and two with Moderna as of August 11th. Hospitals have nothing to gain by omitting numbers and the data can easily be supported through insurance claims for medical care and the events surrounding this care. Let me guess, All of the insurance companies, medical facilities, the CDC, and every other agency associated with patient care in the entire country are somehow working in unison to keep the numbers lower than what is actually occurring. You would be lucky to get two departments in the same agency to work together let alone every agency in the entire county. If he has a confirmed case link, he would be reported. Have he/you even asked the hospital where he was treated what their reporting procedures/requirements are or are you just assuming he was never reported.
you lost me at "The CDC shows..." do you know who funds the CDC? it isn't the just the feds, it is their "partners".
stanford did a study not that long ago and found adverse reactions to vaccinations reporting was in the 1% range.

Well, get ready for the mandates to start piling up. The Wall Street Journal just reported that Pfizer is getting FDA approval next week.

Well, get ready for the mandates to start piling up. The Wall Street Journal just reported that Pfizer is getting FDA approval next week.
look for them to start pulling away the safety nets as well, so people will for forced to take those jobs or starve.

Here in California they were blasting on the radio that it is imperative that pregnant women get vaccinated immediately because they can pass the covids to their fetus

• Angry
Reactions: theLBC