• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

Reactions: Doc68
Sadly there is no vaccine for TB, it's just a test to see if you have it or not. That's why when they do the sub-dermal injection you have to go back in 3 days to see if there is a reaction to the wheel they put under your skin....

Doc

uleYJvr1.png

Dude. I've been debunking a nonstop stream of falsehoods all day just to have em keep getting posted:

...Like that one. As documented he only had one shot of the two necessary to enter the country. So he didn't go. But shithead keeps posting the same meme along with and all the other discredited horseshit. Reason, lol.
doesn't matter. i am sure he could arrange to be in the control group.

Reactions: jakelly
Dude. I've been debunking a nonstop stream of falsehoods all day just to have em keep getting posted:

...Like that one. As documented he only had one shot of the two necessary to enter the country. So he didn't go. But shithead keeps posting the same meme along with and all the other discredited horseshit. Reason, lol.
And why is it he only had the first shot? Because he knows its the second one that fucks you up........Your turn.

Reactions: Tokay444
Again, it's another play on statistics. Many folks that don't believe in Covid or a shot (again personal choice of what you feel is best in your situation) feel that the risk is so low of dying from it that it is nothing to be concerned about. So for instance in the case of those at the age of 30-39 years old, that rounds off to roughly a 0.007% chance catching and dying from a Covid infection. The article posted above documents roughly a 0.003% chance of developing heat inflammation (15 more people than expected) in the cases tested. So why is such a small chance of dying viewed as an almost impossibility while an even smaller chance of developing an issue is used as a position of caution to not do something even though in one case, you die and in the other, you have chest pain for a week or two.
Here's why momo. Because there's plenty of data on infection vs. death but almost no long term data on what this horseshit will do to you once it's in your body. Don't forget, it was developed by human beings who stand to make untold fortunes from it for years to come with no responsibility if it goes south.

As documented. We'll, fuckin-A that's good 'nuff for me.

But either way, why no second? Shouldn't he already be on at least the 2nd booster by now?

Fact Check. Yea, those guys are reliable. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yea, guys quit believing the narrative. Only believe the other narrative. That way Fagrick77 can go pretend to shoot rather than wasting his time spreading propaganda. Oh oh sorry. I mean "debunking shit."

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Again, it's another play on statistics. Many folks that don't believe in Covid or a shot (again personal choice of what you feel is best in your situation) feel that the risk is so low of dying from it that it is nothing to be concerned about. So for instance in the case of those at the age of 30-39 years old, that rounds off to roughly a 0.007% chance catching and dying from a Covid infection. The article posted above documents roughly a 0.003% chance of developing heat inflammation (15 more people than expected) in the cases tested. So why is such a small chance of dying viewed as an almost impossibility while an even smaller chance of developing an issue is used as a position of caution to not do something even though in one case, you die and in the other, you have chest pain for a week or two.
People like you are fucking dangerous.

For starters my 'chance' of catching Covid is exactly that, a chance. Maybe I do, maybe I don't, kinda in God's hands. I already had it, for the record.

The shot, otoh, is a choice... my choice, not yours, not some politicians, not some Karen's whos afraid to leave the house.

See the difference yet? I have total control over one and almost zero over the other.

Chest pain for a couple weeks? I don't think you realize how heart damage works, sport. It's not like your liver, it doesn't heal itself, damaged cells just turn to scar tissue.

That means if you get the jab and are lucky enough to wind up with chest pain 'for a few weeks' it may be for the rest of your life.

Even if the pain subsides you've likely compromised your heart function forever.

Not that any of us really need to explain ANYTHING to you, or anyone else. Perhaps now you understand better?

I think we all need to be explaining these things to everyone. Because the people who are supposed to be are not. I hear someone say they don't have any energy after they got the shot. The first thing I think of is a good friend who cut trees. He would get run down very quickly. He ended up needing a quadruple bypass. He couldn't believe how his enegery came back. Your heart pumps that oxygen filled blood around your body.

For starters my 'chance' of catching Covid is exactly that, a chance. Maybe I do, maybe I don't, kinda in God's hands. I already had it, for the record.

The shot, otoh, is a choice... my choice, not yours, not some politicians, not some Karen's whos afraid to leave the house.

See the difference yet? I have total control over one and almost zero over the other.

Chest pain for a couple weeks? I don't think you realize how heart damage works, sport. It's not like your liver, it doesn't heal itself, damaged cells just turn to scar tissue.

That means if you get the jab and are lucky enough to wind up with chest pain 'for a few weeks' it may be for the rest of your life.

Even if the pain subsides you've likely compromised your heart function forever.

Not that any of us really need to explain ANYTHING to you, or anyone else. Perhaps now you understand better?

It was interesting how they were downplaying pericarditis in children "oh it's just a little inflammation." They must really think people are that retarded.

Reactions: KZP
It was interesting how they were downplaying pericarditis in children "oh it's just a little inflammation." They must really think people are that retarded.

- Of course they do
- Not so much retarded as lazy...although, many are retarded

The fact checkers are owned by a company that own 2.8 billion in stock from one of the main "vaccine" companies.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc
Fact Check. Yea, those guys are reliable. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yea, guys quit believing the narrative. Only believe the other narrative. That way Fagrick77 can go pretend to shoot rather than wasting his time spreading propaganda. Oh oh sorry. I mean "debunking shit."

"On March 10, Bourla shared a photograph getting his second dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on Twitter"

This forum, the sport of shooting, and all those who love the second ammendment, have been done a disservice by social media. You gotta stop believing the garbage just because it fits a narrative and a purpose.
Anyone "Fact Check" what's in the vial?

So the jab causes heart issues? I was unaware of this one. Do tell. Seriously.

Dangerous, as opposed to folks that take their unsupported medical and legal advise from other's opinions that they happen to agree with on a gun forum. If you go back and read the post, all it does it highlight the differences between those that claim that their chances are so remote in catching and dying from Covid that they feel that a vaccine is not warranted. When the discussion turns to myocarditis and pericarditis, now it's a big concern and an imminent danger. Again, If the chances in experiencing heart related issues are half of that from catching and dying from Covid, why worry about one if you don't worry about the other. If you don't get a vaccine or have anyone in the family get one then this doesn't even apply to you and you are simply replying to hear yourself talk. If it's mandated, you still have a choice but that is up to you. Yes sport, I am quite familiar with how heart damage works as my son died from having a three chambered heart and transposition of the great arteries. He was born in the operating room so that he could go straight into surgery. He was thought to have a life expectancy of eight years but he made it to 22.

Myocarditis and pericarditis can develop from any viral, bacterial, fungal, antibiotics, chemical, or parasitic infection and is the third leading cause of death in young adults. In case you missed it, Covid is a viral infection that can cause those affected to develop myocarditis and pericarditis. Out of all of the cases linked to a vaccine, 95 percent of those patients were treated and released to go home and recover. Your assumption is that having these heart conditions automatically translates into damaged heart tissues or linings that develop into scar tissue. This again is incorrect. I could care less if you get a vaccine or not, your body and your choice but posting up opinions over facts...like this opinion "Even if the pain subsides you've likely compromised your heart function forever" is also incorrect as the majority of those affected by these types of heart conditions recover within a week and go one to lead healthy and active lives with no long-term damage. As these Covid/vaccine related cases are based largely on a viral infection, these cases should also see the same rate of recovery. Let's not even get into the possibility of these folks developing these heart conditions outside of the vaccine that could have no relation what so ever as that will just lead to another "opinion" driven response. You or a member of your family may have already had myocarditis or pericarditis and not even know as symptoms can range from being asymptomatic (you feel nothing) while others require intensive care and others die.

Last edited:
Dangerous, as opposed to folks that take their medical and legal advise from other's opinions that they happen to agree with on a gun forum. If you go back and read the post, all it does it highlight the differences between those that claim that their chances are so remote in catching and dying from Covid that they feel that a vaccine is not warranted. When the discussion turns to myocarditis and pericarditis, now it's a big concern and an imminent danger. Again, If the chances in experiencing heart related issues are half of that from catching and dying from Covid, why worry about one if you don't worry about the other. If you don't get a vaccine or have anyone in the family get one then this doesn't even apply to you and you are simply replying to hear yourself talk. If it's mandated, you still have a choice but that is up to you. Yes sport, I am quite familiar with how heart damage works as my son died from having a three chambered heart and transposition of the great arteries. He was born in the operating room so that he could go straight into surgery. He was thought to have a life expectancy of eight years but he made it to 22.

Myocarditis and pericarditis can develop from any viral, bacterial, fungal, antibiotics, chemical, or parasitic infection and is the third leading cause of death in young adults. In case you missed it, Covid is a viral infection that can cause those affected to develop myocarditis and pericarditis. Out of all of the cases linked to a vaccine, 95 percent of those patients were treated and released to go home and recover. Your assumption is that having these heart conditions automatically translates into damaged heart tissues or linings that develop into scar tissue. This again is incorrect. I could care less if you get a vaccine or not, your body and your choice but posting up opinions over facts...like this opinion "Even if the pain subsides you've likely compromised your heart function forever" is also incorrect as the majority of those affected by these types of heart conditions recover within a week and go one to lead healthy and active lives with no long-term damage. As these Covid/vaccine related cases are based largely on a viral infection, these cases should also see the same rate of recovery. Let's not even get into the possibility of these folks developing these heart conditions outside of the vaccine that could have no relation what so ever as that will just lead to another "opinion" driven response. You or a member of your family may have already had myocarditis or pericarditis and not even know as symptoms can range from being asymptomatic (you feel nothing) while others require intensive care and others die.
the truth is, you have no idea what the long term side effects of the clotshot will be, and neither does anyone else for certain.
my otherwise healthy triathlete brother had a stroke 2 days after being vaccinated. you should go fuck yourself before being a shill for pharma.

only cancer and heart disease kills more americans every year than medical mistakes.

you should go fuck yourself before being a shill for pharma.
Maybe you should learn what shill means. I am in no way enticing or encouraging others or saying that anyone should get a shot or advocating for any drug company. Show me in any post where I recommend that folks should get them. Again, you have no argument because you can’t respond with anything more intelligent than a “go fuck yourself” so your opinion means nothing.

First you guys said he wasn't allowed in Israel because he wouldn't take his own vaccine. Then it was he wasn't going to take the second one because he KNEW that's when the myocarditis kicked in. Now it's he just did a demo with saline to fool the rubes.

You guys are so full of shit it's pouring out your ears. Microchips, magnets, you'll believe anything that comes down the pike.

All I said was that the fact checkers are owned by a company that owns major stocks in pharm.....

Never said shit about some guy going to Israel....🙄🙄🙄🙄

Doc

First you guys said he wasn't allowed in Israel because he wouldn't take his own vaccine. Then it was he wasn't going to take the second one because he KNEW that's when the myocarditis kicked in. Now it's he just did a demo with saline to fool the rubes.

You guys are so full of shit it's pouring out your ears. Microchips, magnets, you'll believe anything that comes down the pike.

I dont think most people give two shits who gets vaccinated. People just want the choice. Would you turn in your guns too, if mandated?

those sick hot spots could be a way to track where the government is shipping all those really sick people crossing the boarder millions upon millions of them .

Reactions: gigamortis
Maybe you should learn what shill means. I am in no way enticing or encouraging others or saying that anyone should get a shot or advocating for any drug company. Show me in any post where I recommend that folks should get them. Again, you have no argument because you can’t respond with anything more intelligent than a “go fuck yourself” so your opinion means nothing.
my interpretation of your post is that you attempted to minimize or trivialize bad reactions to the clotshot.

majority of those affected by these types of heart conditions recover within a week and go one to lead healthy and active lives with no long-term damage.

i see no point in that other than being a shill or proponent of the clotshot, otherwise, stfu.

"but a no-fly list for unvaccinated adults is an obvious step that the federal government should take. It will help limit the risk of transmission at destinations where unvaccinated people travel—and, by setting norms that restrict certain privileges to vaccinated people, will also help raise the stagnant vaccination rates that are keeping both the economy and society from fully recovering."

"Americans still have a choice to go unvaccinated, but that means giving up on certain societal benefits. Nobody has a constitutional right to attend The Lion King on Broadway or work at Disney or Walmart. Employers and entertainment venues are realizing that they can operate more easily without the hassle of planning around unvaccinated employees and customers. Amid a global health crisis, people who defy public-health guidance are not, and do not deserve to be, a protected class."

Those two clips pretty much sum up the article. If you choose to think for yourself and be free you are going to be shunned from society shunned from society and made to live segregated because in reality, we have no rights anymore. I'm an EMT, and in a couple of months I will be saying I used to be an EMT because the hospital has mandated that we will have our shots by November 1st or we will not be employed. I know the entire radiology department is going to need new hires, some of the nursing and paramedic staff will no longer be on board also. Funny how we're in this massive pandemic already suffering from a shortage of medical personnel, and we're gonna fire a bunch for not getting a shot.

Reactions: gigamortis
my interpretation of your post is that you attempted to minimize or trivialize bad reactions to the clotshot.

majority of those affected by these types of heart conditions recover within a week and go one to lead healthy and active lives with no long-term damage.

i see no point in that other than being a shill or proponent of the clotshot, otherwise, stfu.
The heart doesn’t recover. Heart cells do not regrow. So he’s wrong.

The heart doesn’t recover. Heart cells do not regrow. So he’s wrong.
Myocarditis and pericarditis is an inflammation of the heart and the surrounding tissues and does not automatically indicate that their is direct or lasting long-term damage or death of these tissues if you come down with this condition so no, I am not wrong. While severe myocarditis can result in heart muscle damage if it goes untreated, this is not the case for most people that have this issue. Yet another example of people making claims that are not true and unsubstantiated.

Last edited: