• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manner bedded vs Mini Chassis system.

Mbardin

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl
It's that time for me to take a big step into something on the next level. What are some pros and cons of bedding or running the manners mini chassis. I have no problem doing either. Just not really sure why I wouldn't have someone bed it. Besides the potential for resale on the chassis. Thanks guys

If you like the badger bottom metal, buy the mini. If you want another style of bottom metal, have Manners cut it to that BM at the factory, bed it, and be happy happy happy.

Ugh, another thread reminding me that my manners is at least 6 weeks out. Im totally looking forward to the Mini-chassis and all its awesomeness!

I really like the MINI CHASIS......super easy, no problems, everything just works

I would go with the mini chassis without a doubt. My last build was on a mini as well as all futures will be!

I would go with the mini chassis without a doubt. My last build was on a mini as well as all futures will be!

Yup same here. Have a couple other Manners that are bedded. All are accurate rifles but having the mini chassis makes life much easier.

Min chassis is quick and easy and WORKS.

Bedding also works, but takes time, effort, and skill to do.

I have two T4A's, one bedded and one minichassis and on paper you can not tell them apart. The minichassis is nice because it doesnt have to be dedicated/bedded to one action. I will continue with mini's from now on.

I have had a good experience with the mini chassis so far. I would recommend it without a doubt.

Got the email that my EH1 with mini chassis is ready to ship, it will be my second Manners with the mini chassis. Gun shoots great in it and if you ever do sell it for another one the fact that it's not bedded is a plus, not to mention that you can use it for other barreled actions.