• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Here's my EH1 in .280 AI. this stock is amazing and I'm glad I waited for it rather than settling for something else that was quick to get.
9a592d6ccb012ab54288f48b783c9f06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, The Lawton 7000 is basically is a 700 foot print. With that said, over the years Lawton did have a few versions if you shoot me a PM with your contact info I can walk you through them. thank you

Thanks for the reply, I was asking for a buddy of mine but he has decided for now to stick with his stock but if he changes his mind I will get in contact with you .

I order a flat-top EH1-A with no hardware to send to LRI. Placed my order 7/27. Was told 4 months. Is that still an accurate estimate? I would assume that no inletting of any kind would speed up the process.

Does Manners inlet for Mauser actions? I have a post-war vintage FN Mauser action that I'm going to use for a 1000 yard rifle (280 Ackley Improved). I'd like to get an Elite Tactical Manners (instead of a Mcmillan A5).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Does Manners inlet for Mauser actions? I have a post-war vintage FN Mauser action that I'm going to use for a 1000 yard rifle (280 Ackley Improved). I'd like to get an Elite Tactical Manners (instead of a Mcmillan A5).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Orenp, I am sorry but at this time we do not inlet for the Mauser actions. Thank you

Still waiting on my T-4 folder. I hit 6 months on July 31.
Hi Car Guy, Just shot you a PM. Send my info and I will get my hands on it and see what the hold up is. Thank you

I order a flat-top EH1-A with no hardware to send to LRI. Placed my order 7/27. Was told 4 months. Is that still an accurate estimate? I would assume that no inletting of any kind would speed up the process.
Hi Cavjock, PM me your info. I will get right back to you with update. Thank you

Is there a group buy going on? Missed a couple in the past. Thanks.

I'm interested in a group buy as well if one is going on... or will be. Thank you.

Any plans for expanding your mini chassis for Tikka actions?

Hi, They are actually getting milled as we speak. I was holding off saying anything till we had them done and in hand. They will be introduced in the next few months. This chassis is a special version of our gen 2 with the butterfly latch and small barricade stop/mag extension. At the same time we are also introducing a special version of our PRS-1 stock just for the tikka mini chassis. Thank you

Right at 4 months. I expect at least 2 more. Elite carbon with mini chassis.

Probably too late but I chose the 700 SA. I plan on putting in a mausingfield. Will that still work?

Right at 4 months. I expect at least 2 more. Elite carbon with mini chassis.

Probably too late but I chose the 700 SA. I plan on putting in a mausingfield. Will that still work?

Hi, PM me your contact info and build number and I will get you taken care of. We should be able to make the changes no problem I just need to check the full specs of your build. Thank you

Hi, PM me your contact info and build number and I will get you taken care of. We should be able to make the changes no problem I just need to check the full specs of your build. Thank you

Thanks again for the help on this. It's easy to get in over your head with bolt guns.

I ordered 2 EH-1A's with Mini-Chassis on February 8, 2017. I have received 1 so far... haven't heard anything on the other one... going on 8 months now. The one I did receive is gorgeous. Can't rush perfection. Very pleased with the quality, and fit of the one I do have. Defiance action fits like a glove.

Last edited:
Thanks Tom for my T2A, I love it!

I ordered it on January 30th and received it Sept 19th, definitely worth the wait.

20170920_165552.jpg

Anybody know what happened to the T1 model?
No longer offered on the website.
If anyone has a used one for a 700 s/a, I'd be interested.

About to put my order in but was hoping someone here has ordered the DBM chassis witg barricade that could share a picture of the bottom of the stock.

really right stuff has an adapter plate that fits the chassis and I'm assuming it takes the place of the barricade but not certain. I've seen multiple different pictures of different angles and none look like their website stock photo. I am a bit confused.

Put order in for two identical EH1-A’s on March 1st. Payment was requested and made in August but haven’t received stocks yet. Hopefully getting close. As others have stated, you can’t rush perfection and I’m sure they will be worth the wait.

Both my EH1-As came over the weekend. I inlet for our Tikka T3 nEXTgen Bottom Metal for the Sako/TRG magazine and fit is perfect.

Attachments

• photo75091.jpg
    photo75091.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 155
I just received my T7 for my Tikka. Ordered March 23rd. It's my first Manners and it's pretty cool. Rifle is very accurate after installation of stock. No bedding done. I'm a happy customer.

Just under 6 months for an Elite T6A
(The order was placed in June some time)

We have a few Manners Composite Rifle Stock ready for shipping.

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T2A Tactical, Molded Forest w/DBM MCS-T2A-700SA-02 $1,064.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-composite-t2a-tactical-rifle-stock-molded-forest-w-dbm

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T2A Elite Tactical (100% CF) Rem 700 SA MCS-DBM, Varmint Barrel Channel, Standard 1/2" Pad, 3 Studs, 2 Flush Cups (Left Side), Black Forest MCS-T2A-700SA-06 $1,213.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-t2a-elite-tactical-100-carbon-fiber-rem-700-sa-mcs-dbm

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T4A Elite Tactical (100% CF) Rem 700 SA MCS-DBM, Varmint Barrel Channel, Standard 1/2" Pad, 3 Studs, 2 Flush Cups (Left Side), Elite Tactical Clear $1,213.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-...m-varmint-barrel-channel-elite-tactical-clear

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"No automatic alt text available.","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"525","width":"700","src":"https:\/\/scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/24862223_1818558714853300_1296901656782076831_n.jpg?oh=73b1cbb38cb30a330ade9958a8e50be0&oe=5A967A3A"}[/IMG2]

Ordered last week. Was quoted 4-5 months. Wish I had done a little research had no idea lead times were this long. Oh well, will keep everyone updated (MCS-EH1 LH). I bet the left hand will bite me.

If you arent looking for a specific color/spec I have found a couple sites that have them in stock. Bullets.com and EuroOptic.com, i prefer Euro's customer service. They give a discount whenever I email them about products, Bullets doesnt even price match which bugs me.

We have a few Manners Composite Rifle Stock ready for shipping.

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T2A Tactical, Molded Forest w/DBM MCS-T2A-700SA-02 $1,064.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-composite-t2a-tactical-rifle-stock-molded-forest-w-dbm

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T2A Elite Tactical (100% CF) Rem 700 SA MCS-DBM, Varmint Barrel Channel, Standard 1/2" Pad, 3 Studs, 2 Flush Cups (Left Side), Black Forest MCS-T2A-700SA-06 $1,213.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-t2a-elite-tactical-100-carbon-fiber-rem-700-sa-mcs-dbm

Manners Composite Rifle Stock T4A Elite Tactical (100% CF) Rem 700 SA MCS-DBM, Varmint Barrel Channel, Standard 1/2" Pad, 3 Studs, 2 Flush Cups (Left Side), Elite Tactical Clear $1,213.50
https://www.cstactical.com/manners-...m-varmint-barrel-channel-elite-tactical-clear

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"No automatic alt text available.","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"525","width":"700","src":"https:\/\/scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/24862223_1818558714853300_1296901656782076831_n.jpg?oh=73b1cbb38cb30a330ade9958a8e50be0&oe=5A967A3A"}[/IMG2]

I really wanted that T4A in straight carbon but I was bummed it had a 1/2" recoil pad and not the standard 1". Just a customer suggestion but id love to see you guys order everything with a 1" standard pad and let people cut them down if they want a shorter LOP.

I really wanted that T4A in straight carbon but I was bummed it had a 1/2" recoil pad and not the standard 1". Just a customer suggestion but id love to see you guys order everything with a 1" standard pad and let people cut them down if they want a shorter LOP.

We will keep that in mind! Thank you for the input.

Ordered a EH-1A on 12-21-17 expect it to be around 6 months, the last stock I ordered only took 4 months ordered on 3-2-16 received the stock on 7-6-16 hope this one is as quick of a turnaround, no matter Manners Stocks are the best and worth the wait, customer service is the best I've ever dealt with, Tom Manners is an absolute pleasure to deal with really cares about his customers, Thanks Manners.

That's what you want, but what makes you think that I would want to spend $1300 on a stock and then have to cut 1/2" off of the recoil pad? Not everyone has a shop full of equipment waiting to modify their stock. It would be even easier for you to buy that stock with the 1/2" pad and replace the pad with a 1" if that's what you want. See how that goes? What's one man's solution could be another man's problem. That's why there are options.

That's what you want, but what makes you think that I would want to spend $1300 on a stock and then have to cut 1/2" off of the recoil pad? Not everyone has a shop full of equipment waiting to modify their stock. It would be even easier for you to buy that stock with the 1/2" pad and replace the pad with a 1" if that's what you want. See how that goes? What's one man's solution could be another man's problem. That's why there are options.

Couple problems with your argument, 1" is considered the standard in butt pads for stocks. 1/2" is a niche length for shooters with below average length arms. Also, it is way easier to cut a 1/2" off the butt pad with an every day jigsaw or sander than it is to completely remove the butt pad that is epoxy glued onto the stock and replace it with a new butt pad. Fitting a completely new buttpad is actually a pretty involved process, check out Larry Porterfield's video on youtube, most but pads dont just screw or glue right on, they need a lot of cutting/sanding.

Reactions: Primus
Again, your argument is based on what you want and need and not on what others might need. No matter how much you justify it or argue over it. That's the reality. You really wanted that carbon stock without having to order and wait for one, but it didn't have the butt pad you want so therefore, the vendor should only carry what you want in the future. I get it. It;s a good plan. ;)

I ordered a PRS-2 stock on 8/29/17 and it was finished on 1/15/18.

4.5 months is not bad.

Ordered EHT on 5/15 and it's now been 8 months. Hoping to see it soon. I was quoted 8-10 months.

Last spring I ordered an EH1A. It arrived at the end of august, ~5.5, months to arrive.

For the money these things cost I expect pads to be screwed or bolted in, not f-ing glued on. I have had several custom stocks over the years, both fiberglass and wood laminate, from various makers including a Manners MCS-T. Of all of them, the Manners is the only one that came with a glued-on pad. I found out when I decided to lengthen the LOP with some spacers I made, and I was pissed that I had to take a bandsaw to it to get the pad off.

I had assumed that a custom stock would not be made that way (pad epoxied on), since none I had ever bought were. Lesson learned.

For the money these things cost I expect pads to be screwed or bolted in, not f-ing glued on. I have had several custom stocks over the years, both fiberglass and wood laminate, from various makers including a Manners MCS-T. Of all of them, the Manners is the only one that came with a glued-on pad. I found out when I decided to lengthen the LOP with some spacers I made, and I was pissed that I had to take a bandsaw to it to get the pad off.

I had assumed that a custom stock would not be made that way (pad epoxied on), since none I had ever bought were. Lesson learned.

Hi 308pirate, you are correct, most all of our stocks get a 1" pad installed at the std lop which usually is around 13 5/8. The 1/2" pads will usually go on adjustable lop applications or where guys want a extremely lite weight stock. while it is rare to get a request from a customer to get a screwed on pad at time of order, we are more than happy to provide it at no additional cost. It will add a little weight to the back of the stock because we will need to make sure that the last inch or so of the fill is extremely dense material to accept the threads. Some time we will actually install a small length of aluminum that is drilled then helicoiled so a customer can use machine screws.
All of our products carry a life time warrenty no matter if you are the first or fifth owner. If you receive a new stock that the pad is not to your specked out lop, we will take care of it ASAP. We are also more than happy to get a stock back for a pad change to what you want, depending on the situation there might be small fee. Manners ( along most other composite stock manufactures ) have always devconded the butt pads on our stocks. While not easy to change, We fell that this is the best way to attach a pad that will take them most extreme abuse. We also feel that by doing this it allows use to provide the best hand sanded seamless fitted pad we can. If you would shoot me a pm, I would more than happy to contact you and if still needed get your stock taken care of to your spec ASAP. Thank you very much

Reactions: delfuego
Tom, thanks for your feedback and your offer to help.

There was no mistake on your company's part made when the stock was made. It was delivered just as ordered. I just wanted a longer LOP later on and did it myself.

If I had been aware at the time that bonding was the std method of pad attachment, I probably would have paid more for a solid piece at the end of the stock with threaded inserts.

Just curious if Manner's gives a tracking number once a stock has been shipped or if there is a general shipping time? Being in Canada I just assume my stock will be hung up at customs for awhile too.

Just curious if Manner's gives a tracking number once a stock has been shipped or if there is a general shipping time? Being in Canada I just assume my stock will be hung up at customs for awhile too.
Hey Clocked92, PM the build number on your order, since yours is a Canada shipment i will get the details and ping you back. Thank you

New here. Have lurked for years, just trying to learn.

I put in the confirmed order on 7-7-17 for a TF4a with mini chassis. Bartlein got my barreled action done last September and the ATF got my TBAC Ultra 9 back to me in December. So I got anxious to play with my new toy and ordered a KRG bravo so I could go play with my new toy and keep my mind off of the wait. Tonight I checked my email and got the shipping notice from KRG and the request for payment from manners indicating 4-6 weeks. I’ll call in the payment in the morning and just sell the KRG when the manners gets here. Can’t wait.