• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

I ordered the PRS1TK with the DBMTK chassis designed for use with Tikka CTR mags. Original order was March and they quoted me mid-Sept ship date.

Got an email last week saying they can’t get the Tikka magazine variant to work. I’ll have to go with an AICS style magazine. This sucks because I bought six Tikka CTR mags for my T3x CTR when they were only sale last winter. I’m not sure what to do. Is anyone having problems using AICS mags with their in this new chassis? Specifically what AI mags work? I’m wondering if I should sell the rifle and buy something else.

FYI, they are very hard to get a hold of. I called twice and left a message. Will try again this week.
Yes I had to change my order as well, the AICS mags work just fine, I do however like the buttery smooth feeding of the CTR mags, for right now if you want a manners you will have to run the aics until they get it fixed or choose a stock that can be inletted for CTR BM. Contact Robert Brantley @
[email protected] he will give you your options and is great to work with he helped me out more than I could ask for, hope this helps

Not sure about Manners - Tikka issues but all I can say is that everyone in that company I have interacted with from Tom Manners down has been a class act... Totally worth the wait on a stock/mini chassis system and if you run into any issues they'll totally take care of you, full stop

Reactions: AverageGrunt
Put in my order today for a hunting stock for my Tikka CTR . Will see y’all in a few months but excited!

Hey Guys, sorry I've been out for a few days for family issues.

We have hit a snag for all the CTR mini-chassis and that still has it being re-worked to make good. I hope to hear good new on this soon. However, I will do whatever I can to help guys with their order if they placed one. I will get them swapped to GEN2DBM for the same price or help them in any other way that I can. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks for the update. I am holding out hope for the ctr chassis as that is really what sold me on upgrading.

Thanks for the update. I am holding out hope for the ctr chassis as that is really what sold me on upgrading.
No worries, we will keep pushing forward on the project. You have your place in line either way you go. The option of swapping will always be there so let me know if that changes. Till them I'm anxious to check this out as it seems like it will turn into a sweet little rifle package.

Robert,
Is it possible to send back a stock to Manners to add a mini-chassis system? The stock is T4A that was already inleted for Defiance Deviant action. It's a Carbon fiber shell one that has never been used or pilar beded.

thx

My atlas rail came a little lose are there torque specifications? I just did 18in/lbs.

Robert,
Is it possible to send back a stock to Manners to add a mini-chassis system? The stock is T4A that was already inleted for Defiance Deviant action. It's a Carbon fiber shell one that has never been used or pilar beded.

thx
Yes sir!, I saw your PM but in case anyone ever wanted to know it's usually pretty easy granted the bottom metal inlet isn't larger than the chassis. Example: A surgeon is wider where our chassis is very close to the M5 cut so going from that is much easier.

Hope this helps!

Anyone gottem a PRS1-tk lately? What was the lead time. I ordered one 6 months ago.

Anyone gottem a PRS1-tk lately? What was the lead time. I ordered one 6 months ago.

I ordered at the start of July and have been told it will ship this month to Australia. Just waiting on the carbon fibre barrel channel to be completed so I'm hoping to have it in late Feb once it clears customs.

I ordered at the start of July and have been told it will ship this month to Australia. Just waiting on the carbon fibre barrel channel to be completed so I'm hoping to have it in late Feb once it clears customs.
Damn, I ordered mine June 21, 2018, no word yet.

Last edited:
Got notice today that my PRS1TK stock with the DBMTK chassis designed for AICS magazines will ship 1st week of Feb. I originally wanted the Tikka magazine chassis but was told there was issues with it. I went ahead and paid the $1200 owed (mine has a bottom rail, flush cups for a sling, adjustable cheek piece). Again, this is for a Tikka T3x CTR. I ordered some factory AICS magazines and a Magpul one to try. I’ll post a range report when I get to shoot it

Ordered another flat top on 12-10 received that famous shipping email today, so right at 4 weeks with the holidays factored in, I’m happy with that! Now just waiting for my tikka stock to be finished and I’ll be manner’d out for awhile lol

If you aren't too picky flat top is the way to go! Although that selection is getting smaller lately.

If you aren't too picky flat top is the way to go! Although that selection is getting smaller lately.
you have to keep checking it and be patient, I’ve found two recently that was exactly the color and stock I needed. But when they update it you better be on your game they go fast ?

I'm sitting on 11 months right now after receiving notifications that it would be completed in August of '18, September of '18, November of '18, and now I need to wait another week because they don't have the mini chassis in stock. I know Manners gets a lot of love here, but buyers need to treat this company like a tax stamp.

I'm sitting on 11 months right now after receiving notifications that it would be completed in August of '18, September of '18, November of '18, and now I need to wait another week because they don't have the mini chassis in stock. I know Manners gets a lot of love here, but buyers need to treat this company like a tax stamp.
Don’t get me wrong I’ve waited over a year for one myself, but they will work with you and help if possible. Send Robert a email he will get you straight, he’s helped me more than anyone there including Tom , there all great people just super swamped and to me Robert is more consistent than the other guys and gals ??‍♂️

Reactions: Deadman Pointers
Don’t get me wrong I’ve waited over a year for one myself, but they will work with you and help if possible. Send Robert a email he will get you straight, he’s helped me more than anyone there including Tom , there all great people just super swamped and to me Robert is more consistent than the other guys and gals ??‍♂️

Oh, I agree... they've had a bunch of very nice people trying to assist. I'm just throwing my experience out there so folks have realistic expectations for delivery. I made the mistake of counting on the stock arriving for my September and December hunts based on our comms. I won't do that again.

Hi Deadman, Shoot me a pm with your build number i will get my hands on it and get right back to you on whats up. Thank you

My stock will more than likely be delayed in getting shipped to Australia now thanks to Mr Trump and his shutdown of the US govt.
Hi Kwilson, Shoot me a pm with the build number and details, i will look into and see where you are at. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Kwilson, Shoot me a pm with the build number and details, i will look into and see where you are at. Thank you

Hi Tom,

I don't have a build number sorry - the order was placed through Ignition Custom Engineering in Australia - the stock is a PRS1TK, left hand, arctic camo pattern, medium palma profile. The last I was told was that the carbon fibre barrel channel should be completed this week and then it's good to go.

Oh I know, I check it 5 times a day hoping I catch an update but it never seems to happen. Then of course on the day I'm traveling, like last week, the page gets updated and they all sell. I would quit my job so I could better monitor the page but then I wouldn't be able to afford a stock. First world problems I guess.
? i thought I was the only one that did that
Here’s a lefty at core (Altus) not exactly what you want but would possibly work

Attachments

• F128772C-185D-4569-97A4-F28948984BC8.png
    F128772C-185D-4569-97A4-F28948984BC8.png
    687.7 KB · Views: 139
I think I found the needle in the hay stack! I Looked on there ready to ship and found everything I wanted but the color. I still snagged it up should be here next week.

Hi
I ordered a T4A for my Nucleus at the end of August/beginning of September and just received notice to contact for payment as it'll be ready in 2 to 4 weeks.
So I didn't submit payment until Dec 14th, but I got tracking yesterday and should be here Monday. Glad it got out before SHOT, but not sure if it matters as I don't know when I'll get shooting.

Hey Guys, I'll be more than happy to help yall in anyway I can, As yall know we are going to SHOT and will be out of the office for this next week but I will try to keep and eye out here to see what I can do to help. I won't be able to check on any stocks that aren't on the system but will try to see when the next batch will be coming up on the page. Feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if I can help in anyway.

Reactions: 11bar
Well worth the wait! This is absolute perfection! When I Finish the new reloading/work bench it’s laying on I will put it all together! Thank you Mr Manners!!!View attachment 6898280
Well worth the wait! This is absolute perfection! When I Finish the new reloading/work bench it’s laying on I will put it all together! Thank you Mr Manners!!!View attachment 6898280

Is that the coyote web color? I was looking at the scorched earth, but this is perty

I approved two stock orders on 27 August, paid the invoice near the end of December. I received the first stock a few weeks ago and the second stock today.

Hey Guys, I'll be more than happy to help yall in anyway I can, As yall know we are going to SHOT and will be out of the office for this next week but I will try to keep and eye out here to see what I can do to help. I won't be able to check on any stocks that aren't on the system but will try to see when the next batch will be coming up on the page. Feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if I can help in anyway.
Robert pm sent along with email . Thanks

Ordered a manners through Stockys last month. They told me 8 months. They cancelled my order because they said manners won’t sell to them any longer. Bummer.

Ordered a manners through Stockys last month. They told me 8 months. They cancelled my order because they said manners won’t sell to them any longer. Bummer.
Hi grouse, I am sorry for any inconvenience, but that is correct. As of about two weeks ago we no longer sell to stockys. Our customer service policy’s differed on some key points and I felt we could better service our customers direct. If you would please pm with what you where needing and I will get you taken care of ASAP. Thank you

I believe Altus (formerly Core) has some in-stock if you need something immediately.

Short of that, Manners has been a pleasure to work with direct. I ordered a T4A Elite in the beginning of December. Robert, Matt and Floyd have been super accommodating with my certificate that I bought from someone on here, through to my minor flush cup changes.

There’s no denying the lead time with a direct order, but their customer service through the process has been superb thus far. Plus, I was able to get my build started and give them payment at a later date.

Reactions: AverageGrunt
Has anyone talked to anyone at Manners in a while? I have been trying to call them all week. NUMEROUS times a day, left messages and I haven’t been able to speak to anyone.

I spoke with Floyd on Tuesday. Have you tried emailing them? If you have a direct request just throw it in an email with your order number.

Has anyone talked to anyone at Manners in a while? I have been trying to call them all week. NUMEROUS times a day, left messages and I haven’t been able to speak to anyone.
Hi tlsmith22, Just shot you a pm. Today we had a big ice storm so the office was half staffed. Shot me back a response and I will get you squared away. Thank you

Just got a PM from them. They are at half staff due to an ice storm. I apologize for not knowing that. Tom is gonna take care of my issue tomorrow personally.

Reactions: Precisiondada
I ordered a folding stock and was told it would be done mid December. Everytime I email, manners says it will be done next week. Probably my last manners stock.