• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Ordered a LH prs2 today, now my wait starts :(

Be prepared to wait a long time...ordered mine last July, was told in January it was finished, received a message from Tom in February saying he had it in his hands, since then...nothing - no update, no tracking number, no stock...I'm at the point where I'm going to get my money back.

Be prepared to wait a long time...ordered mine last July, was told in January it was finished, received a message from Tom in February saying he had it in his hands, since then...nothing - no update, no tracking number, no stock...I'm at the point where I'm going to get my money back.
That waiting time was the only thing that kept me from making my decision sooner, i am now looking for another stock so I have at least a useble rifle. Either go cheap with a krg bravo or get a gunwerks stock with only 6weeks wait.

Tom or Robert - Any news regarding the CTR mini-chassis?

I wouldnt count on it any time soon. They went completely radio silent on it. I ended up switching to aics so I could at least have the product in hand finally. Now I have to buy all new mags too. The wait doesnt hurt as much as the absolute lack of communication or the promises to get in touch and then never following up. They would do themselves a huge favor by increasing their customer service level.

I wouldnt count on it any time soon. They went completely radio silent on it. I ended up switching to aics so I could at least have the product in hand finally. Now I have to buy all new mags too. The wait doesnt hurt as much as the absolute lack of communication or the promises to get in touch and then never following up. They would do themselves a huge favor by increasing their customer service level.

Agreed on the customer service front - apparently my stock has been sitting there for the past 7 weeks, fully completed and paid for months ago but seemingly unable to find its way into a box and out the door to Australia.

Reactions: swage2712
That's odd. I had the complete opposite experience with their level of customer service and feel they went above and beyond to take care of me on my stock purchase. I will likely never buy a stock from anyone else after the experience I had with Tom and his staff.

That's odd. I had the complete opposite experience with their level of customer service and feel they went above and beyond to take care of me on my stock purchase. I will likely never buy a stock from anyone else after the experience I had with Tom and his staff.

Glad it has worked out for you, I'll never buy from them again after this though, the customer service has been some of the poorest I have encountered.

Reactions: swage2712
I've had good customer service through Robert on a T4A that needed some attention, which was NIB. But I'll say that I've read quite a bit on this board of folks stating they've called and emailed without hearing back and having to resort to using this board to find out whereabouts of their stock. If you have an average of 5 month backlog on orders of your product and the average cost of your product is about $1K, then I'd think you can afford to pay someone to do nothing but answer emails

Be prepared to wait a long time...ordered mine last July, was told in January it was finished, received a message from Tom in February saying he had it in his hands, since then...nothing - no update, no tracking number, no stock...I'm at the point where I'm going to get my money back. Glad it has worked out for you, I'll never buy from them again after this though, the customer service has been some of the poorest I have encountered.
Hi Kwilson, You are in Australia, and I think you are going thru Nick correct. Nick is a great guy. I just sent you a PM with my cell number. If you would please PM me your phone number, i think you guys are about 14.5 hours ahead of us, i will give you a buzz. The base stock has been done for a while, there is a few accessories on this stock that are not going to work together as ordered. I will call you and get you squared away asap. Thank you

Hi Kwilson, You are in Australia, and I think you are going thru Nick correct. Nick is a great guy. I just sent you a PM with my cell number. If you would please PM me your phone number, i think you guys are about 14.5 hours ahead of us, i will give you a buzz. The base stock has been done for a while, there is a few accessories on this stock that are not going to work together as ordered. I will call you and get you squared away asap. Thank you

Hi Tom, sent you a PM with my number mate. Having said that it would have been nice of someone to tell me 10 months ago that some of accessories won't work, you need to amend the stock builder process on your website as that is what I went by in configuring the stock.

Hi Tom, sent you a PM with my number mate. Having said that it would have been nice of someone to tell me 10 months ago that some of accessories won't work, you need to amend the stock builder process on your website as that is what I went by in configuring the stock.
When it finally arrives, most of your negative energy will dissipate while you are opening the box. Then hopefully it doesn't regenerate because the inlet is wrong.

When it finally arrives, most of your negative energy will dissipate while you are opening the box. Then hopefully it doesn't regenerate because the inlet is wrong.

Touch wood...Tom called me in Australia from the US over the weekend so I take my hat off to him for trying to correct a problem at his end. I hope to have a positive resolution to this in a few weeks with a bit of luck, so I'll post back when I've got a stock in my hands. Hopefully not much longer now...

An chance for a Tikka BDL/internal box mag mini chassis? Something that would be ideal for the longer short magnums and magnum cartridges.

Does anyone know the time/cost to get a stock re-inletted from rem 700 sa to impact sa? I assume there will be some fitment issues in the mini chassis area, and maybe the side bolt release.

Bought a flat top and sent my barreled action in with it. They said it would take 6 weeks to get it inleted and all the options. I had it back exactly 6 weeks later.

Reactions: RobertB
Ordered 12/7. Made some changes after that (action, shell). T2A GAP.

Stock was finished 5/10 and I got it this past week. Looks great and took the 6 months they said it would. Awesome customer service through all my changes and questions on a monthly basis.

Ordered 12/7. Made some changes after that (action, shell). T2A GAP.

Stock was finished 5/10 and I got it this past week. Looks great and took the 6 months they said it would. Awesome customer service through all my changes and questions on a monthly basis.
Lucky! Approved mine (T4A Elite non-folder) on 12/13... Haven’t heard anything.

I want to give thanks to Tom and his team. They helped more than I could ask for and the stock is fucking solid.

Does anyone know the time/cost to get a stock re-inletted from rem 700 sa to impact sa? I assume there will be some fitment issues in the mini chassis area, and maybe the side bolt release.
We should be able to get that done within 4 weeks or less. Not sure it would take that long though.

Let me know if I can help. [email protected]

@RobertB PM coming your way.. Had to swap a few things around and ordered another stock but want to make sure someone got my email. Thanks, Jake

I'm trying to order my new manners EH1A online using the stock builder. This will be for a 300 PRC so I need the CIP mini chassis. Is there something I'm missing as it only shows me two options, the MCS BDL Mini Chassis and the MCS DBM Long Action Mini Chassis. Am I just supposed to annotate that it needs to be CIP in the remarks section or is it listed as an option somewhere else that I'm just not seeing? Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20190604-152441_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to order my new manners EH1A online using the stock builder. This will be for a 300 PRC so I need the CIP mini chassis. Is there something I'm missing as it only shows me two options, the MCS BDL Mini Chassis and the MCS DBM Long Action Mini Chassis. Am I just supposed to annotate that it needs to be CIP in the remarks section or is it listed as an option somewhere else that I'm just not seeing? Thanks in advance.View attachment 7089248

I had to call to get it ordered for the CIP.

Alternative route is keep it selected as you have it. Once they email you, reply back with "See Changes" in the title and put in CIP length in the email. They will correct it and send you another email back and you can approve.

Reactions: GwOtTrApLoRd
I had to call to get it ordered for the CIP.

Alternative route is keep it selected as you have it. Once they email you, reply back with "See Changes" in the title and put in CIP length in the email. They will correct it and send you another email back and you can approve.
Thank you for the help. That's probably what I'll do as calling would be tough for me until I get back from the sandbox.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
WOW. I was just going to take a peek and see if by chance there was a PRS1 or 2, ready to ship, that would work for my build when I got the message "This site has been disabled. Please contact your service provider." I thought maybe the IT guy blocked it, but got the same message when using cell data plan.

All the Dec-June deliveries giving me some hope!

Got the "4-6 week" invoice paid on 4/19
Hopefully June will be my month!

WOW. I was just going to take a peek and see if by chance there was a PRS1 or 2, ready to ship, that would work for my build when I got the message "This site has been disabled. Please contact your service provider." I thought maybe the IT guy blocked it, but got the same message when using cell data plan.
We had a day where I site was MIA. Still not sure what happened there. Almost like that today with the phones and internet going down with these storms.

Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if anyone needs anything and can't reach us. I'll be glad to help you out.

Reactions: 1J04
I ordered my PRS-1 Feb, 20 and last I heard from manners they're looking at a September delivery to GA precision. So I'd say about 6-7 months. Meanwhile I have my barreled action from GA precision I had ordered at the same time. I purchased a Bergara long action stock to use in the interim but the bottom metal wont accept the CIP length magazine and the Proof Carbon Sendero Barrel is a little too heavy. It could easily be inlet but I plan on selling it once my manners stock is done. I have a KRG on the way to solve my dilemma but cant wait to get that sweet PRS-1.

I built an MCS-PRS1 December 2018 and it was finished July 2, 2019. After I received the email it was done I paid for it and it was here in a couple days. Took 7 months to get it but it was well worth it. They are awesome stocks. Had the MCS bottom metal put it and an MPA rail put in the forend. IMO Manners are worth every penny and every second you have to wait for them. I would have tried to buy one out right from Altus or somewhere like that but I’m left handed and finding a left handed stock with the upgrades I wanted was impossible.

Well..arrived today but cheek piece missing :/ . Back to Manners it goes View attachment 7120274View attachment 7120275
Hey man, I hate that. Did you contact anyone. We will be glad to get you a return label to get it back for free and get that cheek installed. If you did want to pop the 2 holes yourself we can send one out ASAP. Just letting your know in case but we are glad to get it back in house and get it fixed up. Please let me know if you haven't gotten with anyone. I'm at [email protected] if I can help in any way.

Ordered up another t4a..my last one took around 7 months so no big shakes, we all know what we're getting into and for me personally, worth it.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jim for his help on this last one. ??.

Maybe I just have dumb luck or something, don't know, but my xp with Manners customer service has always been top notch and usually always receive a reply within 24, in most cases it has been a few minutes all via email.

• Love
Can anyone explain to me the meaning of "LAYUP" and "SHELLING" as far as the process of time goes. When I called and asked manners I was told One is the beginning and one is the middle.

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of "LAYUP" and "SHELLING" as far as the process of time goes. When I called and asked manners I was told One is the beginning and one is the middle.
They are early in the process. If you need any ETAs or such don't hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Reactions: 1J04