• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

My order from the end of September just recently arrived in the last 10 days, there was some confusion at the shop that actually pulled it forward by 2-4 weeks. I haven’t heard anything on my Black Friday order and would not expect till the end of June at the earliest.

Reactions: DangerRanger
I was just informed my Black Friday order would be delivered in 4-5 weeks. And my Jan 7th order would be delivered in July. FWIW

Reactions: Genin
My Black Friday MCS-T in GAP camo arrived a couple weeks ago.
It restored my faith in ordering Manners stocks as it arrived much faster than my last one.
It looks great but the double dead fill only added ~1/4 pound. (I was hoping for more weight for my 458 Lott build!)

Black Friday lefty EH-1 arrived about 2 weeks ago 👍 I was pleasantly surprised I really wasn’t expecting it for a few more months.
Yep I was always planning for July. Pleasantly surprised! My tcs is still on order but that’s a good thing maybe my wallet can recover for a minute 😂

A little late on posting it, but I ordered a T5A last April (4/2022) and got it almost exactly 12 months later in April (4/2023)

My buddy's who also ordered on Black Friday both right before and after me already got thier's and I still haven't even gotten an email. They have a strange system.

My buddy's who also ordered on Black Friday both right before and after me already got thier's and I still haven't even gotten an email. They have a strange system.

Did you get the same stock as them? I feel like mine took a while because the T5A isn't as popular as say the LRH. Idk, just a guess.

see if you guys can put me at ease. So both stocks show in production ordered one in April and one in may. I was expecting them September-November. This seem right or should I be ready to drop 2k in the the next month?

see if you guys can put me at ease. So both stocks show in production ordered one in April and one in may. I was expecting them September-November. This seem right or should I be ready to drop 2k in the the next month?

Your best bet would be to call. I was told 6 months on a stock I just ordered this month, but I expect it to be 10 at least.

Reactions: Bsnyder
At a little over 8 months on a PRS. I have called in 3-4 times in the last 3 weeks just for a time estimate. They offer to check with line production guy but no answer yet.

At a little over 8 months on a PRS. I have called in 3-4 times in the last 3 weeks just for a time estimate. They offer to check with line production guy but no answer yet.

They'll never give you a straight answer. What ever time frame they give you is purely made up.

I ordered an EH3 at the end of December ‘22. It came in first part of June ‘23

IMG_8234.jpeg

LRH ordered Black Friday, still waiting at over twice their estimate. Got it specifically for NRL hunter matches and they are all over. What good is a company that is completely unreliable and doesn't even complete things in the order received? Lesson learned, I'll not be supporting them with my money again.

Last edited:
LRH ordered Black Friday, still waiting at over twice their estimate. Got it specifically for NRL hunter matches and they are all over. What good is a company that is completely unreliable and doesn't even complete things in the order received? Lesson learned, I'll not be supporting them with my money again.
I’m not taking sides but if your comparing the fact that some guys got stocks before you they were probably different models. I know that the lead times from manners are very model dependent and the lrh is there most popular at the moment so the lead time is way longer then say the eh3 posted above. The molds can only make so many at a time. Now in all fairness to you I don’t know what they told you for a lead time on Black Friday and if there way past there stated time frame or not. Manners time frame for me has always been pretty dam accurate but results may vary I suppose. Also I’d be amazed if in basically the end of November 22 that they told you 4 months which would basically put you at over twice the time as you have stated. They have been 8+ months for about anything for many years now.

Reactions: cmk81
Buddy ordered his LRH the end of BF (Black Friday), got his a month after their estimated 4 months. Another buddy ordered his LRH's morning off BF, got his last month after waiting 8 weeks post payment. I put my order in 3 hours after him and got a call last week saying one is done and the other is pending (both LRH's), do I want that one shipped or wait for the other? Was told that they're not worked on by order numbers/dates/etc, they just grab batches. Buddy #2 above got another LRH a month before the 2 he ordered which is 5 oz heavier for some unknown reason. Same everything. I don't know what's going on over there, but once I get these I'm out.

I've never asked Manners for a lead estimate, as they are all over the place. Read through the thread, some people wait 13-14 months, sometimes people randomly get them in 3-4 months.

That being said - and it has never happened to me before, but this time I am on week 6 after getting the email it was 1-2 weeks out, and my stock hasn't shipped. I did call Manners to ask around week 4 - sometimes its hard to get them on the phone so I just called once - and they didn't really have an answer for me as to why, just said its still in finishing. Previous stocks I have purchased shipped out within the 2 week timeframe. Previously when I ordered stocks they were also very respondent to emails, this time its hit or miss. Maybe they are just slammed - although I did order one during COVID when everything was crazy and this stuff didn't happen.

However, I do love their stocks.

Last edited:
It shipped yesterday. So that makes it 8-1/2 months

Same. Due to arrive Tuesday, but that's 9.5 months.

We must have all been in the same batch - mine showed up last Tuesday as well. Ordered it around Thanksgiving. I was a little slow confirming my final order if I remember correctly, so I was probably at the end of those queued up from the Black Friday sale.

Timing didn't bother me at all, I never expect Manners to be fast. But communication was definitely worse than with previous orders I've made.

Reactions: mwmourer
I finally got them but they're wrong and need to go back. Nearly 10 months and they didn't even follow the order correctly. Still waiting for the call to get them corrected. 🙄

I finally got them but they're wrong and need to go back. Nearly 10 months and they didn't even follow the order correctly. Still waiting for the call to get them corrected. 🙄
What was wrong?

Nice!

Waiting on an LRH LA -
Ordered - 11/27/22
Invoiced / In Finishing 7/7/23

No complaints, I know they'll get it taken care of.

LRH

Ordered during Black Friday sale 2022
Invoice and paid 7/7/23
Still waiting for shipment notification

Has anyone seen a Medium action LRH? Ordered one in July of 22 and still no word yet.

MCs-ph ordered march 21 will be delivered tomorrow. Second mcs-ph that I ordered 2 days later, still no word.