• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

FYI for anyone ordering a "ready to ship" stock. Few weeks ago I ordered a LRH w/ full arca rail "ready to ship". Was super excited. I had just saved enough and this was available right before the season I drew a coveted tag for!

Get the stock missing the rail. Instead there's a note saying it will ship when they get one. This wasn't mentioned when I called in the order and I was still charged for it. I'm disappointed and feel duped. I hunt standing and shoot from a tripod so the rail is essential.

Call and tell them I just want to return the stock. Guy on the phone says he will send me a return label. Wait a few days - nothing. Call a few days later, lady says she'll send me something for the return - nothing. Called again, you guessed it, same song and dance so I go and pay to send it back. At this point I just want my refund! It's a major purchase for me.

They recieved the stock a week ago and I still haven't gotten a refund or had any correspondence. It's like they are doing you a favor taking your business. Lesson learned. This thread should include all the back and forth for the first time fails when figuring lead times.
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

Have you heard anything back since you made this comment? If not let me know and I’ll be more than happy to get something going for you.

Reactions: Genin
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

Have you heard anything back since you made this comment? If not let me know and I’ll be more than happy to get something going for you.
Didn't "hear" anything and never recieved a return label. I was eventually refunded the purchase but not the return shipping.

Hi P&Y. Please shoot me a pm, with your contact info and details. i want to dig in and find out what the issues were and make sure you are taken care of. I have a 100% guarantee on all are products. I want to make sure if we have issues they get corrected asap. We are producing more stocks than we ever have with outstanding quality, especially are new line of products. if you are unsatisfied i will make it right. Thank you

Reactions: Genin and RobertB
@RobertB whats going on with Manners? This thread is starting to get littered with bad customer experience regarding QC on both shipments and on the stocks themselves. Long lead times has been something we’ve all come to accept, but not coupled with incorrect stocks and QC issues. That’s especially gutting for a customer who’s waited a long time for their stock.

I was planning to place an order for quite a few stocks but now am going to hold off until there’s some clarity around the large number of incorrect shipments, defects, and handling of these situations. I love your stocks and own many but this is really disheartening and I feel like deserves and explanation for the community that has supported the company for years.
Hi ormandj, i just saw your post, i will shoot you a pm. Please send me your contact info. I would love to talk to you. We have spent a tremendous amount, and focused on production and raising the bar even higher on quality of carbon stocks for the last few years. Everything with my name on it has a 100% lifetime guarantee, it doesnt matter if you are first owner or the 5th. If its got my name on it, I stand behind it. Over the last few years my mane foucus has been production and raising the bar on quality. I have not focused on keeping up on the fourms like i used to, but just like always, if there is a issue, shoot me a pm, or tell the office you need a call back from the owner, and i will respond and i always try to make sure my customers are 100% satisfied. Thank you

I was planning on ordering a custom stock and called in about two weeks ago. I have always wanted a Manners. The person I spoke with was so clueless about which stocks fit my action, and what was available to be customized. The person sent me and invoice and I ended up just ordering an MDT. I needed to go another route after my experience.
*I’m not stating any details about the person because i don’t want to get anyone in trouble.*
Hi chukwithak, just sent you a pm with my direct contact info. If you would please forward yours i would like to give you a call. I understand u picked up a MDT which is hard to beat, but would like to discuss your experience, so we can improve are customer support staff. Thank u sir

Reactions: Genin
Hi ormandj, i just saw your post, i will shoot you a pm. Please send me your contact info. I would love to talk to you. We have spent a tremendous amount, and focused on production and raising the bar even higher on quality of carbon stocks for the last few years. Everything with my name on it has a 100% lifetime guarantee, it doesnt matter if you are first owner or the 5th. If its got my name on it, I stand behind it. Over the last few years my mane foucus has been production and raising the bar on quality. I have not focused on keeping up on the fourms like i used to, but just like always, if there is a issue, shoot me a pm, or tell the office you need a call back from the owner, and i will respond and i always try to make sure my customers are 100% satisfied. Thank you
I appreciate you reaching out. I don’t have any personal or specific issues. I’m just a member of this forum and many others, and actively involved in the community, and have seen not just forum threads but personal friends impacted by these types of issues. If you take a little time and read this thread, you’ll see the common theme. It’s more pervasive than just a small sample size of a vocal minority, and the QC issues/order issues are especially painful with the wait times involved.

Every time I’ve seen your involvement (or CS at your company), it has always been made right in the end, and I have no doubt your company will always do the right thing when push comes to shove. I don’t think anyone questions your dedication or the stand up nature of your company.

It would just be nice to see improvements removing the need, so after waiting half a year or longer for stocks, people get what they ordered, and don’t have to engage for correction.

Reactions: Carole Baskins
I just took about 1/8th off the back one and need to take twice that off the front one with a new LRH w/ chassis and APA DBM. These aren't chassis's.
Hi emanP, the lrh that you got with your m5 mini chassis is bassed of the pillar heights of .720 front and 1.07. We do not send screws with the m5 mini chassis because they should cone with your bottom metal you select. Depending on what bottom supplier provides they might need to be trimmed.
On the manners full mini chassis that does not require bottom metal, we supply screws, very rarely should you ever have to trim especially on the short action. Usually on the longs you might have to take .04 off. thank you

Last edited:
lulz. Another Manners showed. Wrong color and they can't even inlet correctly for a bread and butter model 700.
Hi , I just shot you a PM with my personal contact information. If you would please reach out to me directly, i would like to talk to you about your issues and get them taken care of, it looks like you have had a string of them, I want to dig down see what is going on. Thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: adubeau
RobertB and tmanners I acknowledge the gesture reaching out now but with all due respect it's too little too late.
Hi P&Y,
Great talking to you on the phone today. We did make a few mistakes on your LRH order that we need to correct with the staff on are end. On 10-17 you bought an online ready to ship. The stock shipped 10-18 you received on 10-20. The stock was listed with an optional full length arca rail which it did not have installed because they were late getting back from coater. On 10-23 the office sent out an email with the instructions on how to return for a full refund after speaking to you. The Back ordered rail was already in the system and shipped out which you got on 10-27.
What should have happened is that the office staff should have notified you before it shipped that the full-length rail was backorder and would follow within a few days. Second and the most important, is that if you wanted to return a stock because of a defect or unhappy with quality, they should have sent you a UPS return label asap no questions asked without you having to call multiple times. Per are conversation, I will get you a refund for your return shipping cost.
Bottom line to everyone one on the hide, is that every customer is important, without you, we would not be in business. I started this business years ago because other stock companies cared more about the big guys and not the individuals. I take a ton of pride in my product and stand behind everything a 100%. I do not want people to feel like they got duped. If there is a problem, we will take care of it. If there is a problem that requires a completely new stock, that stock is rushed through, and you will not be put at the back of the line. We make are fair share of mistakes, these are handmade high-end products with tons of options for actions, barrels, ect. When all these custom components come together and are assembled on a build, sometimes there can be small issues / fitting. I will always be happy to walk you through those issues even it is not caused by the stock. Most all these issues are very minor.
If there is an issue with one of my products, I want to know about it. I can always be reached at the office; just tell the staff you need a call back from me. Thank you.

From a guy who’s owned both; You’re missing out. Just saying.
Don’t get me wrong, the Bravo is a nice stock especially for the money. It doesn’t hold a candle to a Manners with MiniChassis.

Exactly. The Bravo is a fine $350 stock but it not even close to a Manners and I have owned both also.

Reactions: MOshooter
Well, as a guy who might buy a Manners someday, it is heartening to hear from the owner of the biz. I also kinda like McMillan’s paint jobs and Foundation has an appealing product too.

Frankly, I was getting worried about Manners and put off. Not anymore thanks to the owners response. Clutch last-minute move.

I shared my experience here to help others make a more informed decision.

In that spirit, I'd like everyone to know Mr. Manners called me today. He echoed his post above and offered to refund the return shipping. I honestly didn't want a call but in hindsight appreciate it. Stand-up move.

Exactly. The Bravo is a fine $350 stock but it not even close to a Manners and I have owned both also.

The two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. My two favorite rifles to shoot are the ones with Manners stocks - they just feel right.

I would agree, I have been through a lot of chassis and stocks and I always feel at home when I shoot a manners. I consider them to be the best and am guessing others do as well. Thats why they are so busy, with that being said they always make sure the customer is happy with the final product.

I recall Manners were making F Class stocks but I haven't seen / heard of them for a while - are they still available?

If not, would a Manners TCS make a good stock for F Class?

I recall Manners were making F Class stocks but I haven't seen / heard of them for a while - are they still available?

They still offer the F Class stock under their competition page. That’s said the TCS should work also. Depends on what you want the stock to feel like.

I just wanted to shout-out Jim and crew at Manners. I ordered a stock and there was some miscommunication on the construction of the stock. Jim responded in short order and got me squared away.

I'll tell you the lead time is worth the wait on these stocks. Super happy with everything I have.

Reactions: Rob01
I just wanted to shout-out Jim and crew at Manners. I ordered a stock and there was some miscommunication on the construction of the stock. Jim responded in short order and got me squared away.

I'll tell you the lead time is worth the wait on these stocks. Super happy with everything I have.

What was your lead time? I’m coming up on 4 months on the 31st.

I called a while back and tried to order one of their F-Class stocks. The guy on the phone said while they are cataloged and do exist, he had no idea if it would get shipped in 12 months or 12 years.

I was really disappointed and ended up going a different route.

I called Manners a few months ago to see about ordering an SL stock. I was told they had been discontinued. Now I see 5 of them on the ready to ship list.

I called a while back and tried to order one of their F-Class stocks. The guy on the phone said while they are cataloged and do exist, he had no idea if it would get shipped in 12 months or 12 years.

I was really disappointed and ended up going a different route.
Hi Hoser, the fclass, ko1m and ko2m stocks are all very custom builds and inlets, they only run in batchs a few times a year. To be hounest, out of over 50 employees, only a hand full do work on these builds, so they really dont run thru the standard production process. We actually dont give lead times on them unlees they are flat tops. Actually in 2024, we will only offer a few inlets and flat tops for these types of stocks. I wish we could focus on them more but are slammed on the hunting and tactical builds. I have a huge passion for the big guns and personally love competing in the ELR matchs and will always continue to do so. As a company we learn a tremendous amount from the technology I develop for them. For instance, the gen2 ko2m stock, built for a 40 lb rifle, very big, super long, super stiff and only 4.5 lbs before hardware. Out of that development, came the lrh, pro hunter, and the soon to pe annouced colapsable night stalker. I hope guys understand and dont take this wrong, are main foucus over the last few years has been, increasing production, cutting down lead times, and always taking the quality of are products to the level. To achieve this even though we are not there yet, we have spent a huge amount of funds on automation and streamlining. We are now by far producing more stocks per day than we ever have. Although we have not advertised it, we have been able to maintain a descent amount of stocks on are line ready to ship page for the guys that want just basic inlets with the most popular options. We will always be a custom shop for guys that want it exactly there way. The individual orders is what has gotten manners were it is and we will always take care of them.

I called Manners a few months ago to see about ordering an SL stock. I was told they had been discontinued. Now I see 5 of them on the ready to ship list.
Hi edds, yes the older version of the sl has been discounted. I need to look to verify, but we might have some of the last of the inventory on are ready to ship page. We are coming out with a updated version of are ultra classic mid spring. The sl was a great stock, it was a very traditional stock. Have you tried one of the new prohunters, i think this is by far a much better choice than the sl stock, but it does have a more vertical grip. We do have stocks that we ship out to custoners to get there hands on. All that is required is a cc on file if you are a new customer. There is no charge to you to ship and try, we ship you the stock so that you can get behind it and feel how it fits. We only ask that you ship it back insured in the original box. The most important thing on picking a stock is how it fits, it dont matter who makes it. Once you get one that fits, then compare the manufacturers features.

the office should be able to help you out with this. The test stocks you get might not have your exact inlet, but you will be able to still get the feel of grip and overall feel.

Thank you

Last edited:
We do have stocks that we ship out to custoners to get there hands on. All that is required is a cc on file if you are a new customer. There is no charge to you to ship and try, we ship you the stock so that you can get behind it and feel how it fits. We only ask that you ship it back insured in the original box.

That is a great service and another example of Tom and crew taking customer satisfaction serious..........cheers.

Ern

Hi edds, yes the older version of the sl has been discounted. I need to look to verify, but we might have some of the last of the inventory on are ready to ship page. We are coming out with a updated version of are ultra classic mid spring. The sl was a great stock, it was a very traditional stock. Have you tried one of the new prohunters, i think this is by far a much better choice than the sl stock, but it does have a more vertical grip. We do have stocks that we ship out to custoners to get there hands on. All that is required is a cc on file if you are a new customer. There is no charge to you to ship and try, we ship you the stock so that you can get behind it and feel how it fits. We only ask that you ship it back insured in the original box. The most important thing on picking a stock is how it fits, it dont matter who makes it. Once you get one that fits, then compare the manufacturers features.

the office should be able to help you out with this. The test stocks you get might not have your exact inlet, but you will be able to still get the feel of grip and overall feel.

Thank you
I have no interest in a prohunter. The only other stock I like is the EH3. When will information be available on the updated ultra classic?

I have no interest in a prohunter. The only other stock I like is the EH3. When will information be available on the updated ultra classic?
It will come out mid to end of march. If your interested in the SL shoot me a DM, ill see if any of the inventory are flat tops, there might be few not listed up.

Reactions: LoCal247
I’ve had and still own a few manners and love them. I was sad to see the Arctic camo go. When you see it in real life it’s awesome.

What is this collapsible Night Stalker? Just the name has me intrigued.

Also, really wish the LRH could accommodate a Badger EFR. That’s been the only thing holding me back from buying a couple.

With the LRH being a lightweight hunter they may have thought people wouldn’t be attaching things to it. An option might be to get a stock that will accept the Badger and have them use a lighter fill to drop weight but still give you the EFR.

Copy. I have a T2A GAP with an EFR and love it…just wanted something a little slimmer and lighter that I could attach things to and grab hold of when shooting etc.

Will the EFR attach to a PRS1 or 2? They are slimmer and lighter and with a lighter fill might fit the bill for you.

Reactions: chase723
Hi Hoser, the fclass, ko1m and ko2m stocks are all very custom builds and inlets, they only run in batchs a few times a year. To be hounest, out of over 50 employees, only a hand full do work on these builds, so they really dont run thru the standard production process. We actually dont give lead times on them unlees they are flat tops. Actually in 2024, we will only offer a few inlets and flat tops for these types of stocks. I wish we could focus on them more but are slammed on the hunting and tactical builds. I have a huge passion for the big guns and personally love competing in the ELR matchs and will always continue to do so. As a company we learn a tremendous amount from the technology I develop for them. For instance, the gen2 ko2m stock, built for a 40 lb rifle, very big, super long, super stiff and only 4.5 lbs before hardware. Out of that development, came the lrh, pro hunter, and the soon to pe annouced colapsable night stalker. I hope guys understand and dont take this wrong, are main foucus over the last few years has been, increasing production, cutting down lead times, and always taking the quality of are products to the level. To achieve this even though we are not there yet, we have spent a huge amount of funds on automation and streamlining. We are now by far producing more stocks per day than we ever have. Although we have not advertised it, we have been able to maintain a descent amount of stocks on are line ready to ship page for the guys that want just basic inlets with the most popular options. We will always be a custom shop for guys that want it exactly there way. The individual orders is what has gotten manners were it is and we will always take care of them.

So how does it work with regard to the F Class stocks in that case?

Can you purchase a stock and wait for the next batch to happen at which point it will be shipped or do you only sell via dealers in which case I would register an interest with one of them?

Thinking out loud, I REALLY like the TCS but as this build I am thinking on is primarily for F Class a dedicated F Class stock makes the most sense and I prefer your offering over the more conventional stuff I see out there.

They still offer the F Class stock under their competition page. That’s said the TCS should work also. Depends on what you want the stock to feel like.

Thanks for the info.

As mentioned in a previous post I REALLY like the TCS (they just look "right") but the more I think about it the more the F Class stock makes the most sense particularly as the geometry of the F Class stock would lend itself better to that type of rifle (probably a 30"+ heavy contour barrel etc).

Reactions: Rob01
Thanks for the info.

As mentioned in a previous post I REALLY like the TCS (they just look "right") but the more I think about it the more the F Class stock makes the most sense particularly as the geometry of the F Class stock would lend itself better to that type of rifle (probably a 30"+ heavy contour barrel etc).
The longer forend stock will defiantly balance better with that long barrel. The f-class stocks are usually very light shells, but when done will end up as heavy as any other stock. But we can move that weight around where it is needed. I like to see about 25% + of the weight of the rifle on the rear bag on a long-range gun. It is totally different than a gun you want to balance on a barricade or a PRS rig. If that stock is light in the rear bag, it will not track and hop in a hard rear bag, recoil will be horrible, and you will end up with vertical stringing. Shoot me a DM, I will ping you back and we will come up with something for you. Thank you

I’ve had and still own a few manners and love them. I was sad to see the Arctic camo go. When you see it in real life it’s awesome.

What is this collapsible Night Stalker? Just the name has me intrigued.

Also, really wish the LRH could accommodate a Badger EFR. That’s been the only thing holding me back from buying a couple.
Hi Chase,
I love the Artic camo also. The fabric we used on them was actually a special aluminumized E glass designed to work in are process. I have had a whole pallet on order for the last 24 months. Would love to find another weaver that could make it.

The new night stalker will officially roll out at the Dallas Safari and Shot Show. I will probably have some good, completed rifle photos first week of Jan. It is actually a hybrid new addition to are CS (compact collapsible stock line up). It will be produced with are new layup process with are new style molded in texture and elite camo. It is actually cross of the LRH, Pro hunter and CS stocks. It will feature, quick collapsible butt, Adj cheek, short wrap around the mag arca with full length option, the no snag dual purpose sunken pic rail on the pro hunter, and a custom designed efr that has a 1.25 through hole ( for up to a m24 barrel 1.13 dia, you have to have clearance, all stocks will come standard with the sunken efr rail mounts, we have not decided if the efr itself will be standard or a add on option), the efr has fine adjustments of half inch front to back and you can rotate 180 for more adjustment. The forend is slender as the LRH, the way we accomplish the EFR, is that the rails that hold the efr on, are actually molded into the side of the stocks and include a flush cup on each side. I wanted to give the guys the options of getting the efr mount closer to the action for smaller hunting scopes while trying to keep the efr as close to the center of the bore as possible. That way you don't have to run super tall rings. For me, my ideal build is to run a short 18 m24 barrel with a can in a 6.5prc.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Chase,
I love the Artic camo also. The fabric we used on them was actually a special aluminumized E glass designed to work in are process. I have had a whole pallet on order for the last 24 months. Would love to find another weaver that could make it.

The new night stalker will officially roll out at the Dallas Safari and Shot Show. I will probably have some good, completed rifle photos first week of Jan. It is actually a hybrid new addition to are CS (compact collapsible stock line up). It will be produced with are new layup process with are new style molded in texture and elite camo. It is actually cross of the LRH, Pro hunter and CS stocks. It will feature, quick collapsible butt, Adj cheek, short wrap around the mag arca with full length option, the no snag dual purpose sunken pic rail on the pro hunter, and a custom designed efr that has a 1.25 through hole ( for up to a m24 barrel 1.13 dia, you have to have clearance, all stocks will come standard with the sunken efr rail mounts, we have not decided if the efr itself will be standard or a add on option), the efr has fine adjustments of half inch front to back and you can rotate 180 for more adjustment. The forend is slender as the LRH, the way we accomplish the EFR, is that the rails that hold the efr on, are actually molded into the side of the stocks and include a flush cup on each side. I wanted to give the guys the options of getting the efr mount closer to the action for smaller hunting scopes while trying to keep the efr as close to the center of the bore as possible. That way you don't have to run super tall rings. For me, my ideal build is to run a short 18 m24 barrel with a can in a 6.5prc.

Thank you

Hi Tom,

You can put me on the list of those in need of Arctic Camo lol.
I'll order at least a T2A GAP as soon as it's available

Scott

Hi Chase,

Thank you
This sounds like what I’ve been looking for! Can’t wait to see it. Thank you for taking the time to answer/respond to everyone on here. It’s really appreciated.

Hi Tom,

You can put me on the list of those in need of Arctic Camo lol.
I'll order at least a T2A GAP as soon as it's available

Scott
Hi scott, i got some samples from another weaver coming first of year, it is supposed be just as soft and have same uv protection. DM right after shot show, we should know the results then. Thks

With the LRH being a lightweight hunter they may have thought people wouldn’t be attaching things to it. An option might be to get a stock that will accept the Badger and have them use a lighter fill to drop weight but still give you the EFR.
Something along those lines is coming soon! Light weight EFR style stock!

And yes, the PRS models can accept a EFR!

Reactions: chase723 and Rob01
@tmanners @RobertB whats your estimated lead time on flat tops? I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys have coming. Just found a gem of a pre64 m70 action that I want to have LRI breathe new life into. Thinking short 7PRC or 7RM.

@tmanners @RobertB whats your estimated lead time on flat tops? I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys have coming. Just found a gem of a pre64 m70 action that I want to have LRI breathe new life into. Thinking short 7PRC or 7RM.
Flat tops generally take about the same time but the main factor is the model. What model are you looking for?

Flat tops generally take about the same time but the main factor is the model. What model are you looking for?
I’m interested in the one that is potentially forthcoming. Otherwise LRH or T2A GAP.

No argument there, but once something hits 6+mo of lead time, it might as well not exist.
Wesco boots are 11mo out.
Yeah, sorry. When I need/want things, I want them now , not after the next election. Staff up, pay more, charge more for the product, whatever.

By comparison, I can have a McLaren ordered and delivered in less time.

No argument there, but once something hits 6+mo of lead time, it might as well not exist.
Yeah, sorry. When I need/want things, I want them now , not after the next election. Staff up, pay more, charge more for the product, whatever.

And that's your right to be a "I want it now" guy and not want to wait. Go buy a Bravo and have fun but don't for a minute think you are getting near the same product. There are obviously many other people who can see the upside of a Manners stock and are waiting.

And if you think "Staff up, pay more, charge more for the product, whatever." is in anyway a good piece of advice for Tom I don't know what to tell you. LOL

1702839671227.jpeg

If you have the funds to pay more for a high demand product, find someone who has what you want and money whip them to sell it to you. Problem solved

Since you’re more likely to hear complaints from people who had a bad experience than feedback from people who are satisfied, I’ll add that my EH3 came in perfectly. Everything fit as it should and I love it. Even ordered a pro hunter before this one got back from the ‘smith.

IMG_0237.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Genin and chase723

Hi Eots, we really dont advertise it or push it, but, we usally have a good selection of pro hunters, lrh and other popular stocks in basic inlets and options on are on line store for guys that need something quickly. This inventory will usally get added to twice a week because they dont last. I feel like we have made great progress in this area over the last few years. On custom builds we still quote a 4 to 6 month estimate on orders, some will be quicker some longer. On big ko1m and ko2m stocks we run in batches and dont give estimated times on those. You can always reach out to me or staff and we can check on want we got coming thru, it wont be a full custom, but hopefully get you by.
Per your McLaren reference, i never owned a McLaren, but i hate waiting on parts myself, and i get it. Please keep in mind, mclarens and our stocks are both hand made. We are doing everything we can to push more stocks out as quick as we can with out lowering quality. For the guys that havent seen stocks out of are new process that we developed over the last few years. I think you will be amazed.

Next time you need something, reach out to me ill see what i can do to push one thru.

Thank you

Last edited:
The longer forend stock will defiantly balance better with that long barrel. The f-class stocks are usually very light shells, but when done will end up as heavy as any other stock. But we can move that weight around where it is needed. I like to see about 25% + of the weight of the rifle on the rear bag on a long-range gun. It is totally different than a gun you want to balance on a barricade or a PRS rig. If that stock is light in the rear bag, it will not track and hop in a hard rear bag, recoil will be horrible, and you will end up with vertical stringing. Shoot me a DM, I will ping you back and we will come up with something for you. Thank you

Thank you for the info.

Still unsure of what calibre / action I will be going with (looking like 7PRCW / 7FCP or 284 Win).

If it is 284 then it will be long action. If it is either of the 7s then it seems I could use any action and make it work (short will work but I would have to remove the bolt to eject a live round should I need to / medium is probably the best fit but not very common / long is a safe bet and would give me more options moving forward but is almost overkill).

I have looked but cannot find what action lengths the Manners F Class is offered in?

Thank you for the info.

Still unsure of what calibre / action I will be going with (looking like 7PRCW / 7FCP or 284 Win).

If it is 284 then it will be long action. If it is either of the 7s then it seems I could use any action and make it work (short will work but I would have to remove the bolt to eject a live round should I need to / medium is probably the best fit but not very common / long is a safe bet and would give me more options moving forward but is almost overkill).

I have looked but cannot find what action lengths the Manners F Class is offered in?
Hi cardboard assasine, i run my 284 out of a long, the fclass stock will take a long no problem,. The stock is designed as a single shot, but have done some with detach mag systems. Thank you