• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Had a Manners MCS-T5A ordered in Nov 2016, just got word from my smith that it arrived today.

That seems pretty quick. I oredered one in Jan. I'm hoping by June.

Reactions: FredIII
I was told ~ 30 weeks the other day by a local builder for Manners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rspeer
I was informed of a 6 month lead time for a left handed MCS -T5A.........

It is not an elite carbon fiber model. I was told that it will take 7 to 10 months to get here so I was happy to hear it only took 3.

I got my T6A carbon elite in 5 months. Unfortunately they didn't include action Screws or a magazine plus it looks like my trigger is interfering with the mini chassis.

Last edited:
As a follow up to my above post, I shot Mr. Manners a PM and literally with an hour got a phone call. They have arranged to have me send back the stock (with my trigger) and they will inlet the stock for me and send me the missing parts. I have heard of the outstanding customer service from this company, and I want to echo everyone's sentiments by saying this company does not fall short on customer service and it is very clear that they are willing to go above and beyond to take care of their customers. Other companies should strive to maintain this level of service and after-purchase care!

I've had one on order since November. At the time they told me 6 months. I checked with them last week and it sounded like it was ahead of schedule. In the meantime I've found two on their ready to ship stocks that met my needs. You might want to check it out. They just put a bunch more on that list.

I ordered my Manners T2A Elite Cabon on November 2nd. Sent an email to Manners about two weeks ago and they said 4-5months. I sold my old PRS rifle to make this build happen. Wish I had known in advance that leads time were this long.

I ordered my Manners T2A Elite Cabon on November 2nd. Sent an email to Manners about two weeks ago and they said 4-5months. I sold my old PRS rifle to make this build happen. Wish I had known in advance that leads time were this long.
Hi TheBeard413, shoot me a PM with your build number, I will get my hands on it and find out what the hold up is and get right back to you. Thomas manners Manners Compostie stocks

Reactions: DubfromGA
Hi Guys, just got on the new Hide sight, looks great. As of now we are still quoting 5 to 6 months on standard builds. Some of them have been running a little quicker and some slower, it usually depends on the build specs and type of stock. The first of the year we added a additional 6k sqr feet to our operation here in NKC. We are in the process of installing the new production lines and hope to see the benefits mid this year. This addition does not affect our current production it is just a expansioin. Like always you guys can PM me here on the hide if you have issues or have any questions and I will get you taken care of. Thank you very much,

Hi TheBeard413, shoot me a PM with your build number, I will get my hands on it and find out what the hold up is and get right back to you. Thomas manners Manners Compostie stocks

Thanks for the fast response. PM'd you already. I do believe some of the hold up is do to making a few slight changes to the inlet and some other add-ons. Still believe Manners is the best on the market. Bought my first one used from a guy at my local club. He never finished the build. It has held up outstandingly for the past 5 years. I'm not easy on my equipment either. It has allowed my to take a dozen deer in NY in that time frame at distances out to 600 yards!

I just placed an order for my second build. It's a TF4 Elite. I'm super excited but I was never given a lead time. Any ideas on wait time for these? Any hold up on the folder or elite stocks?

I'm posting from my phone and don't have my exact order, but the T2A I received in December took only 5-6 months. I'm having it pillar bedded this month.

I ordered a Tikka inlet T7. Approved order today. I was told 5-6 months is the current lead time. Will update when stock arrives.

Manner's comes thru early. Just got an email, my stock is in finish should be 1-4 weeks before completed. My heart is pounding. Just waiting on Bartlein now for my barrel and I have to order a set of rings. Then off to Travis Ridell at R Bros. Stoked!!

Placed an order Jan 24 on a Elite Tac Gap Camo T4 for a TIKKA CTR got an email yesterday saying it was in finish so shouldn't take much longer super pumped to get this stock in

That is good to hear. I have one that I ordered feb 10th, so hopefully I am only 2-3 weeks away

Big call out to Tom and crew taking a look at my Manners folder and correcting the issue. Excellent CS

Ordered an EH1 with mini-chassis in late December. Just got word that it is complete. 4.5 months is not bad. LRI is shipping a new barreled action tomorrow. May is going to be a good month this year!

I placed my order for a MSC-T4A ELITE SWAMP on October 12th. I haven't heard anything as of yet, but I will post when I do.

I placed my order for a MSC-T4A ELITE SWAMP on October 12th. I haven't heard anything as of yet, but I will post when I do.

Hi myownman, That is on the long side. PM me your info and stock number, I will get my hands on it get right back to you. thank you very much,

Ordered an EH-1A in swamp camo on 2-27-17 and it arrived 5-17-17. Changed color early on to one that had just made a batch of and it came out nice and quick. Thanks Manners.

Reactions: powderBurnz
This is irrelevant to Manners lead times but has anyone ordered a stock in their earth brown finish? I have four T4A stocks in coyote tan and just curious what earth brown looks like.

This is irrelevant to Manners lead times but has anyone ordered a stock in their earth brown finish? I have four T4A stocks in coyote tan and just curious what earth brown looks like.

I have one at the shop right now, I think it looks excellent. Kind of a mix between the coyote and and chocolate color.

Anyone know if the Gen 2 mini-chassis has cutouts to fit the Timney 2-stage CE?

Not a new stock order, but i was just told about 4 weeks turn around time to install gen 2 mini chassis' in my two T4A's. One is for a badger 2013 and they are fixing a couple issues that i made myself. Also, my e-mail was answered in less than a half hour from me sending my request and that was at ~8PM est. Truly a great company to work with!

Reactions: RobertB
Hey Gunslinger,

For some reason I couldn't PM you back cause the texting function wouldn't work on my phone. Anyways here's the dark earth finish on the EH1 that SAC just finished.
674a9b2671c1c341ff30d7027b4212a4.jpg

04ae2986fafca6039c9cedb48a21b4e2.jpg

Reactions: Chargerguy
Does anyone know if manners is doing the midnight molded in camo with blaze orange thrown in?

Does anyone know if manners is doing the midnight molded in camo with blaze orange thrown in?

You can choose three colors if you use the "stock builder." Not sure if blaze orange is an available color, but all the colors from their patterns are available.

Will a Lawton 7000 action work with manners stocks cut for a 700 action .

Hi, The Lawton 7000 is basically is a 700 foot print. With that said, over the years Lawton did have a few versions if you shoot me a PM with your contact info I can walk you through them. thank you