• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Is this with the mini chasis for the tikka that they offer?
No this one carries the CDI DBM but I do have one on order, a EH1 for the tikka. From my understanding they only offer the tikka chassis in two stocks the prs1tk and the eh1tk but from what I hear there hasn’t been any of the eh1tk and ctr chassis actually made yet

I ordered a MCS-PRS1TK with the Tikka chassis for Tikka mags back in March. I’ve read on the forum that it’s undergoing a redesign? I tried messaging the Manners rep on this forum to no avail. I sent another e-mail, but the last one I sent a month ago went unanswered. It’s hard for me to call during the work week given my job.
Hi Madangler, Shoot me a PM with your contact info, I will get you squared away. thank you very much

No this one carries the CDI DBM but I do have one on order, a EH1 for the tikka. From my understanding they only offer the tikka chassis in two stocks the prs1tk and the eh1tk but from what I hear there hasn’t been any of the eh1tk and ctr chassis actually made yet

Right on that was my understanding as well but was curious because I wanted the mini chassis in something other than those two stocks! Mahalo

Don’t want to criticize unfairly, but I have left three messages and called a half dozen times trying to pay for my stock and get it shipped over the last month. Order number 100172.

Don’t want to criticize unfairly, but I have left three messages and called a half dozen times trying to pay for my stock and get it shipped over the last month. Order number 100172.
Hi Daniel, just saw your post, I tracked your order down, it is done ready to ship, it is a left hand cs stock. Sorry about the communication issues that you are having, I will track down and find out, I do know the office has been slammed, but they should be getting back to guys asap, all voice mails actually go thru or email.
Thank you very much,

Just sent another email. Hope I get a reply this time. I don't mind waiting if there is communication but this radio silence gets old.

Got a voicemail from manners. I will say that they do try and do right by their customers. Just may need another person answering phones and emails.

Got a voicemail from manners. I will say that they do try and do right by their customers. Just may need another person answering phones and emails.
No kidding. I spent a week trying to get in touch with someone. Left 3 voicemails. Finally sent an email saying that I had left a bunch of voicemails and I'd appreciate a call because I just had a few quick questions, and I got a call back the next day. I think they're trying, but they really do need to be more responsive. Vortex doesn't even let the phone ring a 2nd time before a knowledgeable rep answers the phone.

All that being said, my T4A with a Tikka CTR inlet is arriving today - I bought one of the pre-made ones from euro optic.

Hi Mr. Manners. My Defiance action will be shipping soon. My Manners' order number is 43218. Thanks for being patient with me. I think I placed my order with Manners too soon.

Ordered up one today. I'll wait out the 6 months. Not as bad as a suppressor purchase. Went with the carbon elite Folder with mini chassis in CIP length so I can run it as a 300 PRC rifle. ?

Last edited:
I ordered a T4 for an Origin a couple weeks ago. I had one before and just had to have another one. I'm running a chassis til it's done. Does anyone have an idea of actual lead times?

They are good to go mate. I really like mine
Did you need to use any shims for the bottom metal on yours? I've read a time or two that shims were needed in order to get the mag to lock in place correctly. Not sure if that issue is hit or miss, perhaps maybe a one off issue

Did you need to use any shims for the bottom metal on yours? I've read a time or two that shims were needed in order to get the mag to lock in place correctly. Not sure if that issue is hit or miss, perhaps maybe a one off issue
Nah mate, but I did have to grab the dremel to get the DBM to sit flush

No kidding. I spent a week trying to get in touch with someone. Left 3 voicemails. Finally sent an email saying that I had left a bunch of voicemails and I'd appreciate a call because I just had a few quick questions, and I got a call back the next day. I think they're trying, but they really do need to be more responsive. Vortex doesn't even let the phone ring a 2nd time before a knowledgeable rep answers the phone.

All that being said, my T4A with a Tikka CTR inlet is arriving today - I bought one of the pre-made ones from euro optic.

One bit of good news, we just hired another CS rep so we should be a bit more. That now gets us to 2 full time and 1 part time CS reps along with production and shipping personnel that also helps out out when we're slammed.

Hi Mr. Manners. My Defiance action will be shipping soon. My Manners' order number is 43218. Thanks for being patient with me. I think I placed my order with Manners too soon.
Hello sir, I show your stock here is waiting with some comments I would like to verify. I will send you over an e-mail to go over everything.

Thanks!

Great news! I'm loving the feel of my new stock. Got a Wiebad mini stock pack for the cheek rest and I'm GTG. Still need to work on fundamentals a bit more to see if the cheek rest height issue was me or the stock, but I'm sure it isn't the stock's problem.

Reactions: RobertB
Apparently my left hand Tikka PRS1TK will be ready to ship to Australia next month and I'll hopefully have in my hands in the new year all being well. Can't wait to drop the action in and start shooting.
Thank you for your support sir, please keep us posted on your thoughts!

Thanks!

Well, I finally got a hold of someone yesterday about my group buy order. Unfortunately, the response I got was - well, this doesn't look good. We'll have to call you back in a couple days. I know Manners is trying, but last update I received was in June saying the stock is in filling. Eek... I've since bought another chassis.

My T4A CTR drop in arrived today. Will be installing once I get home from work. What's the recommended torque on the action screws with the manners? I know it's about 60-62 inch lbs for the factory CTR stock

*removed post* for now

Last edited:
My T4A CTR drop in arrived today. Will be installing once I get home from work. What's the recommended torque on the action screws with the manners? I know it's about 60-62 inch lbs for the factory CTR stock

I would think 45 in/lbs or so should be about right

Do you have the stock#? I would be happy to look it up and check on it if you would like, that's a long swim there to you.

Hi Robert, no haven't received it yet. It's an order placed through Ignition Custom Engineering in South Australia - left hand Tikka PRS mini chassis in artic camo - I believe it will be the first one in Australia. Ordered it in July and was advised by Myf at ICE that it will ship next month and I should have it in my hands in January - not sure who she spoke to at Manners, but someone is keeping tabs on it. I've got a brand new Mullerworks medium palma barrel cerakoted (along with the action) and chambered in 6XC along with an AMG Razor scope so shes good to go once the stock arrives. I'll definitely be posting pictures once it arrives.

Hi Robert, no haven't received it yet. It's an order placed through Ignition Custom Engineering in South Australia - left hand Tikka PRS mini chassis in artic camo - I believe it will be the first one in Australia. Ordered it in July and was advised by Myf at ICE that it will ship next month and I should have it in my hands in January - not sure who she spoke to at Manners, but someone is keeping tabs on it. I've got a brand new Mullerworks medium palma barrel cerakoted (along with the action) and chambered in 6XC along with an AMG Razor scope so shes good to go once the stock arrives. I'll definitely be posting pictures once it arrives.
I'll be happy to look but will take a bit of digging without the stock number. If you have a PO number or any kind info from them e-mail them to [email protected] but I will see what I can find under them during that time.

@RobertB Can you give me a hand here? Three folks have all promised to provide the status of my order since June. No one has gotten back to me. I can PM you the order number through here...

What's the latest word on lead times? I have a couple orders I placed in August. I figure I have a few more months of waiting but its nice to know one way or the other.

Reactions: Supersum1
What's the latest word on lead times? I have a couple orders I placed in August. I figure I have a few more months of waiting but its nice to know one way or the other.

Same; I think I'm like Aug 2nd for "approving" my order. I figured that with holidays and SHOT factored in, March is my earliest expectation.

ETA on 11/28: Nevermind, I got my notice today regarding payment. 4-6 weeks out.

Last edited:
Our lead times are still at 4-6 months on fixed stocks and another month or two for folders but we do see some closer to that. Get with me if you want me to check a status for you.

Any word on the status of the ctr mini chassis?
We have the chassis' here and we had a mold made but they didn't match up like we expected. A new mold is being made to get the orders back up and going. We didn't feel like the other was acceptable and we want it to be right! Please get with me if you have an order that's old and we will do anything we can to get you fixed up. I'm here to help!

I got my Manners PRS1 in Swamp Camo. My lead time was a little messed up due to me changing the order a couple times; I switched actions and added the BarLoc. I am super impressed with the stock, obligatory pics below. Mr. Manners was excellent and went out of his way when I had issues. I know Manners is a small business and appreciate their efforts to address the number of customer service representatives they have available.

Manners PRS1.jpg

Manners PRS1 outdoors.jpg

Manners PRS1 outdoors2.jpg

Attachments

• Manners PRS1 outdoors2.jpg
    Manners PRS1 outdoors2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Hi fellas, possibly (probably) a silly question: can the surgeon short action DBM fit into a stock cut for the badger M5 short action DBM?

Hi fellas, possibly (probably) a silly question: can the surgeon short action DBM fit into a stock cut for the badger M5 short action DBM?
That is a different bottom metal. If you have a M5 cut other options are Badger M5 (Original or Enhanced) APA, PTG Stealth, Spartan Precision Bottom Dweller, Seekins M5, and there will be others as well. If you have the Surgeon the KMW also makes a bottom metal that will fit it.

Hope this helps

That is a different bottom metal. If you have a M5 cut other options are Badger M5 (Original or Enhanced) APA, PTG Stealth, Spartan Precision Bottom Dweller, Seekins M5, and there will be others as well. If you have the Surgeon the KMW also makes a bottom metal that will fit it.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the info mate, that clears it up

We have the chassis' here and we had a mold made but they didn't match up like we expected. A new mold is being made to get the orders back up and going. We didn't feel like the other was acceptable and we want it to be right! Please get with me if you have an order that's old and we will do anything we can to get you fixed up. I'm here to help!

I've been in touch but the ctr mini chassis is the whole reason I ordered. I will just keep waiting since I have no choice. The wait sucks but I expect it to be a quality product when I get my hands on it.

I ordered the PRS1TK with the DBMTK chassis designed for use with Tikka CTR mags. Original order was March and they quoted me mid-Sept ship date.

Got an email last week saying they can’t get the Tikka magazine variant to work. I’ll have to go with an AICS style magazine. This sucks because I bought six Tikka CTR mags for my T3x CTR when they were only sale last winter. I’m not sure what to do. Is anyone having problems using AICS mags with their in this new chassis? Specifically what AI mags work? I’m wondering if I should sell the rifle and buy something else.

FYI, they are very hard to get a hold of. I called twice and left a message. Will try again this week.