• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks - New Carbon Fiber Elite Tactical lay-up option

I wanna place an order for one, how long is the lead time and how much? Are we doing a group buy?

I got my midnight camo Elite T6A all bedded up and looking nice. Tom out did himself again! The new shell is at least a pound lighter then the standard fills. I don't mind a heavy rifle but this is about perfect weight.

Tom,

Please consider a Group buy....

I'm in the need for a GFLD, Go Fast Low Drag, Stock for another COMP Rifle!!

we actually have a pair of sample folders layed up in this shell. It looks like the overall savings won't be as the non folders, but we still should be down around 4.1 lbs that is going to be about a .9 lb savings. It will probably be another 4 weeks before we are done with the tests. I have to be care full of the area around the hinges, if they are not bullet proof we won't do them. So far they are looking good. Thank you

Looking forward to the final results on the folders!

Probably not and yes, you stirred the pot....then I did...then the others :)

Squeaky wheel gets the grease though.

HaHaHa.. I like the way you worded that one! Oh well, im still gonna buy one. I wonder how long the lead time and price is first though.

HaHaHa.. I like the way you worded that one! Oh well, im still gonna buy one. I wonder how long the lead time and price is first though.

I ordered May17 and it showed up Nov 14, so just under 6 months. As far as price it depends on your configuration, go to Manners website and build one.

Tom, I have to say these stocks look even better in person. These things look amazing...

I wanna place an order for one of these stocks with pretty much the same options of yours in the pictures. Can you please respond with your options via this thread or pm me? Thank You.

I wanna place an order for one of these stocks with pretty much the same options of yours in the pictures. Can you please respond with your options via this thread or pm me? Thank You.

T6-A for Rem 700 but with PTG strait bolt handle,Carbon Fiber Elite Tactical shell, Gap Camo, Mini Chassis, flush cups left side,and Atlas rail.

Hi Flea21, These stocks have just about all the same options as the standard shell stocks. PM imbound. Thank you

Hi Guys, I will see what I can come up with. This option, along with a few other light weight items are new for 2014. We always have a hide group buy on new items around the Shot Show. Thank you very much,

Oh wow.. that would be awesome, lemme know if I should wait a bit before ordering then. Thank You.

Hi Guys, I will see what I can come up with. This option, along with a few other light weight items are new for 2014. We always have a hide group buy on new items around the Shot Show. Thank you very much,

Tom,

Can you inlet the T6 or EH1 for a Kimber 8400 SA with CDI bottom metal?

Thanks

Tom,

I think Christmas just came early!!!
I'm in for a Shot Show Manners Group Buy!!

Probably a stupid question but can the stocks be painted over in a custom camo or Cerakote? Looking for a stock for a .260 or 6.5CM build sometime this year.

I got my midnight camo Elite T6A all bedded up and looking nice. Tom out did himself again! The new shell is at least a pound lighter then the standard fills. I don't mind a heavy rifle but this is about perfect weight.

KYS,

You have any pics of it? Want to see a midnight T6A...

Probably a stupid question but can the stocks be painted over in a custom camo or Cerakote? Looking for a stock for a .260 or 6.5CM build sometime this year.

You could, but they look so go it would be hard for most to spray paint all over them. If your going to paint it you might as well just get the 90% carbon fiber option.

I believe you can get the tactical series now in the elite hunter weight just without the carbon fiber showing. Id call them up after christmas and double check. Then they can paint it or you can get it in black and have someone else.

I thought I was ready to place my stock order. Then I read that Tom is introducing a new camo option at SHOT! Now I must manage to wait another few weeks before I can make my decision!! Wonder what new camo he has up his sleeve??

Maybe a forest color??

I placed my order on Friday for a carbon clear in a T2A. It should look killer with stainless

Hi, There is a tremendous amount of time involved in finishing out a clear carbon fiber stock to this level. It actually takes about 7 to 8 coats of automotive clear finish and lots of wet hand sanding between each coat, which is anywhere from 20 to 30 hours. Also before this process is even started, the action, barrel, trigger guard and all the rest of the hardware needs to bedded or fitted. For the same reason that we stopped doing painted camo finishes, we will not offer this in-house, we need a 100% focus on manufacturing stocks as quick as we can. I do have a local outside source that I have worked with and is he willing to take these on, he also does current work for GAP. I will get with him and get a ball park number and get it posted up. I am also pretty sure that Logan, ( the owner of the gloss clear gun ) is also going to start a new thread with some better pictures in the next few days which should show off the complete gun. Thank you very much,

Hello Tom, did you ever get the ball park number from your local outside source for the clear gloss option?

Did Logan ever start the thread with better pictures?

I would like to order the T4A with the clear option but I don't see it as option in the stock builder on your website.

Please let me know how to order.

Thank you in advance for your efforts and support!

Just call to place the order. The options aren't up and running on the website yet

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk