• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks, New products for 2020, Pre Shot Show Sneak Peak

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
New products 2020 – If at Shot, please stop by and take a look at the MCS Booth#20005

PRS-TCS ( Tunable Competition Stock )

The new PRS-TCS was developed exclusively for precision rifle competitions. It was designed from the ground
up with the ultimate goal of creating a fully weight-tunable stock to achieve the perfect balanced competition
rifle while using a wide range of barreled action combinations. The PRS-TCS is loaded with standard out-of-the
box-options not found on other stocks. Standard configuration of the PRS-TCS with the supplied weights is 5 lb 9oz.
A weight of 8 lb 11 oz can be achieved with the optional steel rail and by adding additional weights. The action
area of this stock is lowered so there is no need for a port or side release cut to fit most actions. It is designed for
all Remington-based right or left hand short actions only. This is a base model with more options to come in the
near future. Full specs and details available soon on the web page.

Please stop the booth at the shot show for full details and specs, also we have some of the new PRS-TCS stocks in
the Defiance booth # 1644 and the GAP #20005, Thank all you guys from the hide very much for all your support over
years. With out you guys we would not be where we are at and growing every year. We strive hard every year to
improve on our designs and products.

Standard Base Model Specs
• Full carbon fiber shell
• MCS-DBM mini chassis plus mag
• Weight-tunable 2 way butt 13" to 14.5" lop
• Weight Tunable Area 419/MCS Arca rail .
• Adjustable Cheek
• True molded-in barrel channel, up to a 1.25" straight barrel
• Ambidextrous thumb shelves
• Low profile fore end and action area, no loading port or bolt release cuts need on most actions
• 3 rear flush cups
prs-tcs.jpg

True molded-in barrel channel, upto a 1.25" straight
thumbnail_MCS-TCS-Detail-1.jpg

Forend designed for very low profile. Keeps center of bore as low as possible.
thumbnail_MCS-TCS-Detail-5.jpg

Weight tunable 2-way adjustable butt system. Comes standard with 1 10-oz balance weight. The base system without
the balance weight adds about 18 oz to the base stock. Depending on LOP, optional additional weights can be added for a
max rear weight of about 2 lbs 12 ounces. To accommodate the extra stress put on the stock by the tunable weight
system, the butt section of the stock is over engineered with a full wrap around shell.
thumbnail_MCS-TCS-Detail-4.jpg

thumbnail_MCS-TCS-Back-System.jpg

Weight-tunable Area 419/MCS Arca rail system. Comes standard in aluminum with one 2.9 ounce weight.
Rail is designed for weight to be moved front to back to achieve perfect balance. Optional steel version also
available. Both rails will hold a maximum of five weights which allows up to a total of 2lbs 2ounces to
be added to the fore end of the stock depending on options.
thumbnail_MCS-TCS-Rail-1.jpg

One new option developed for the PRS-TCS is the Sikes Clutch, designed by team
shooter and RET US Army SF sniper Bryan Sikes. The Clutch aids in the rifle control by having a
front post to help manage recoil & have a consistent hold for your rifle. With 5 available positions
you can quickly and easily place the Clutch in your desired location and remove it when not
needed. The holes also double as convenient flush cups to maximize the available real estate
on your stock.

clutch2.jpg

MCS-CS 10/22
The MCS-CS 10-22 was designed with the same built-in features as the standard MCS-CS. A compact
platform and a quickly deployable butt system make it the perfect stowable truck gun. An added
feature of the CS 10-22 is a smaller than standard grip. This grip, along with an lop of 10.25" to 13.5",
makes it ideal for the youth shooter. Designed for the factory 10-22 and most after-market custom
actions.
mcs-cs1022.jpg

MCS-CP ( competition pistol )
The MCS-CP was designed in a joint venture with Vapor Trail Bullets to be a long range
hunting/competition pistol platform. This stock will accept any Remington-based 700 short
or XP-100/Seven based action and barrels up to 1.25" straight.
mcs-cp.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what the PRS-TCS base weight is?
IE, if you did not put any of the optional supplied weights in.
4 lbs 12 oz with alum rail, and no weights.
That will include all std hardware which is a rail, adj butt system, and mini chassis.

Then you can go up from there. This stock is like a PRS but beefed up a little bit in some areas to handle the hardware upgrades.

Need that TCS. When can we order?
Whats the lightest confit you can get it in with the arca rail on the bottom, no weights?
We're not sure on how the ordering will work just yet. We're trying to finalize that right now. We're kicking around a few ideas.
The base weight would be around 4 lbs 12 oz without any weights.

Reactions: rydah
Will the Area 419 rail fit other stocks like the T4-A?
We're not sure if this one will but we're already looking at making some models for the existing stocks that have the same properties. We have come out with some weights that will work with existing stocks for the rear that we'll be showing soon as well.

Reactions: Tree
Wow that TCS definitely full package!
That was the idea. We saw so many people upgrading base models with all the accessories we wanted to come out with something for those customers and give the ability to weight tune their rifle. We have some pretty awesome customers so we want to do them the best we can!

^^^ Ditto.
It's everything my T4-A wanted to become, but couldn't, lol
Manners: Any chance we could see a drivers' seat view of the ambi thumb shelf?

Reactions: RobertB
Is there any way to order this without carbon fiber? Would keep my costs down considerably. Also, a T2 buttstock would be a nice option for people who like to have a gradual increase for rear bag handling rather than a drop off.

Reactions: J-Ham and RobertB
TCS looks sweet but will it come with a thumbshelf on the left hand side for left hand shooters? My Tikka PRS model does not which is slightly annoying. Still, I could see myself ordering one of these to replace my MPA chassis down the track.

Reactions: 260284 and RobertB
TCS looks sweet but will it come with a thumbshelf on the left hand side for left hand shooters? My Tikka PRS model does not which is slightly annoying. Still, I could see myself ordering one of these to replace my MPA chassis down the track.
Hi kwilson, yes this has a true ambi thumbshelf. This is the first stock we have made with a right and left thumb self. I have hand modified a few of the stocks for a left thumbshelf in the past. Shoot me a pm, ill get you squared away. Here is a pic of the top of grip, ill try to get a better one tomorrow. Thank you
MCS-TCS-Detail-2(2).jpg

So... just kicking the tires here, but who would be excited to see one of the production run PRS-TCS stocks offered up for a Snipershide raffle to benefit a veterans charity? :cool:

View attachment 7227136
Hi guys, Manners is very happy to part of this raffle for a great cause..

The stock that will be raffled off is actually #6 out of the first 10 PRS-TCS stocks. These stocks will all be going to the team guys for them to be put through the paces. This stock is elite swamp, has the steel front rail option and will come loaded with balance weights. This and all the other stocks will be in our booth at shot. This stock is ready to go. If the winner would want a different finish I’m sure we can make that happen no problem.

Today we did a few short videos of the stock in action which we will release during shot, along with full specs and more details. Thank you very much

Last edited:

The stock that is being raffled off is actually #6 out of the first 10 PRS-TCS stocks. These stocks will all be going to the team guys for them to be put through the paces. This stock is elite swamp, has the steel front rail option and will come loaded with balance weights. This and all the other stocks will be in our booth at shot. This stock is ready to go. If the winner would want a different finish I’m sure we can make that happen no problem.

Today we did a few short videos of the stock in action which we will release during shot, along with full specs and more details. Thank you very much
Patiently waiting for details.

We're not sure if this one will but we're already looking at making some models for the existing stocks that have the same properties. We have come out with some weights that will work with existing stocks for the rear that we'll be showing soon as well.
I have 3 T4-S stocks that I would love to get rails for. I don't need the additional weights. I just want the full length Arca rail. Will it have the scalloped edges like a standard Area 419 Arcs Lock rail?

The stock that will be raffled off is actually #6 out of the first 10 PRS-TCS stocks. These stocks will all be going to the team guys for them to be put through the paces. This stock is elite swamp, has the steel front rail option and will come loaded with balance weights. This and all the other stocks will be in our booth at shot. This stock is ready to go. If the winner would want a different finish I’m sure we can make that happen no problem.

Hi Tom,

Just one more reason among many that I just placed a new order for a T2-A. The inlet will be for a brand new Ultimatum Deadline Short Action, RBRP, Mini Chassis gen 2, AICS Mags. Am I going to need to send the action in to you for dimensioning of the inlet ?

Last edited:
Reactions: tenringx and 1J04
Sorry but this won't be available for that. Remington short actions only. Obviously that includes all the clones of the M700 too.
??????, I'd still buy into the raffle. Wouldn't care if I win though.

Do you think an Impact will drop in without mods? Or would some relieving be required since it’s a straight handle?

Do you think an Impact will drop in without mods? Or would some relieving be required since it’s a straight handle?
We dropped one in it yesterday. The bolt notch is the last part we're working on as future molds will have a universal molded bolt notch to allow for any action to drop in.