• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners LRH Discussion

Finished up my LRH build

- Terminus Apollo
- Manners LRH GAP pattern with 10” Arcalock
- 20” proof 6cm 7.5 twist done by Bugholes
- Triggertech diamond flat
- Hawkins M5 DBM
- MDT AICS mag
- Iray Bolt TH50C
- ADM Recon mount

F1715678-0464-4176-8A0F-CB962419976E.jpeg

63A37CA9-44D6-4C50-897C-59C2BF8606E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt_3479
It's a wiebad mini check pad. Well worth the money.

They're 100 bucks. Just call manners and they will get you squared away if they have some or let you know when they may have some again.

Ordered it from manners directly
Thank you.

I have a few coming from dealers and was just going upgrade the rail

Reactions: Krob95
I'm kind of surprised it's not been 'skeletonized' at all.

I'm kind of surprised it's not been 'skeletonized' at all.
The other side shows the lightening cuts. It's a lot lighter than it appears as it is not a solid chunk of metal. I just don't feel like taking everything apart

Reactions: EmanP
Unfortunate that forward screw mount doesn't allow for flexibility in previously drilled holes for pics rails. Manners mounted the pic rails on my LRHs in different spots so those surely won't line up.

Would it be possible to run a badger EFR rail on these stocks? Or is there not enough material in the forend to make it work?

FYI - black and blue is actually black, PURPLE, and blue.

Should have looked much closer at the other pics online.

Also, “high gloss” is really glossy in person. I have sprayed matte clear Cerakote over many Manners carbon fiber sticks but wow, the gloss on this thing looks wet.

E25AFC2D-D466-42A6-ADB8-6035F854DDFF.jpeg

0FD47152-7898-4DDD-845D-F34C9BED992F.jpeg

Has anyone received a left hand version yet? I would like to see photos of the left and right sides to see how they filled the molded in notch on the right side and how the reinforced one on the left side was done.

Finally got around to mounting one of the new Manners full arca rails on a LRH. Two holes line up, one with the rear small arca rail mount point and one with the front sling stud. Need to re-thread front sling stud plate to 1/4-20 threads. Then drill center 1/4 hole for center mount screw. Anyone that has done this conversion set/mill the center 1/4-20 plate down in the stock or just tighten up flat like in my pic? Have ordered a few more LRH stocks to come with full arca rail factory installed.

Attachments

• 156B7E94-8AC0-44B0-AF42-8783EF6172C7.jpeg
    156B7E94-8AC0-44B0-AF42-8783EF6172C7.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 241
  • 392CC787-F1D6-4B50-BE44-FCF3E594F002.jpeg
    392CC787-F1D6-4B50-BE44-FCF3E594F002.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 5787C680-05D3-454A-8717-1CCCED6BD238.jpeg
    5787C680-05D3-454A-8717-1CCCED6BD238.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 236
View attachment 7840124Received a manners LRH today.

Mini chassis
Hawkins M5 dbm
Big Horn Origin SA
20” Proof 6.5 CM

8 lbs as shown

So far fit and finish is impressive.
Love the build. I was wondering what ARCA rail that was also wondering if you had sling studs up front prior to mounting? I have a small picatinny rail upfront for my bipod but would love to do something like this instead.

34B216EF-8E6F-451B-A275-2F8FC106A9E6.jpeg
What does it weigh with and without your scope mounted ?
This rifle looks a little different now. I haven’t weighed it with the scope, but I’d guess it was in the 10.5-11 lb range with the suppressor.

8 lbs without like first post mentioned.

Arca rail was purchased from Foundation, this was before Manners decided to make their own. I had to modify the rail and drill the stock to fit the rail.

Reactions: JMetzinger
We are a big fan. We use the LRH on our standard hunting rifle or nrl hunter for the guys who want one for that.

We try to always have them on hand to build on.

Attachments

• IMG_2135.jpeg
    IMG_2135.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 266
Great looking stocks...

No flex or wobble in the adj cheek riser?

Does anyone have the adj LOP spacers installed in their LRH? I had them installed in one of my EH1's...looks/works great

This rifle looks a little different now. I haven’t weighed it with the scope, but I’d guess it was in the 10.5-11 lb range with the suppressor.

8 lbs without like first post mentioned.

Arca rail was purchased from Foundation, this was before Manners decided to make their own. I had to modify the rail and drill the stock to fit the rail.
Seader1084, Did you sponge on some extra colors?
or did it come from the factory like this?
Thanks

Great looking stocks...

No flex or wobble in the adj cheek riser?

Does anyone have the adj LOP spacers installed in their LRH? I had them installed in one of my EH1's...looks/works great
I do. Light weight and fairly easy to mess with. No flex or wobble in any of the stock either, even with the full length arca rail.

The stocks are very solid and a well thought out design, usual manners.

The only issue in the LRH spacer cheek system I have seen has been on long actions. If you run a high scope setup you can't get the cheek high enough without the bolt hitting the front of the cheek when cycling. The short actions are fine.

Ern

I sure wish manners would do another run of the full length arca rails. I’m sure they are getting sick of me asking them about it.

I sure wish manners would do another run of the full length arca rails. I’m sure they are getting sick of me asking them about it.
Matt at sawtooth rifles has some options coming later this year for the LRH

Hey guys, we currently have a good amount of the full length LRH rails. They aren’t on the website but can sell them separately or add to an order. Just let us know what you want.

Hit me up if I can help at all!