• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners LRH Discussion

Yup, we're past the quoted 5 months and the Hunter matches are well under way. So much for that.

Reactions: Earnhardt
What is ETA on stocks ordered from Black Friday? Anyone else still waiting on theirs??

I have 2 ordered during the black Friday sale I’m waiting on both. I didn’t believe the 5 months at all tho considering what my previous ones have taken.

Waiting on an LRH from BF. I just assumed it would be double the 10mo as most of my stocks have taken 10-12mo. Kind of wish I had waited as I would have ordered a ProHunter to try one.

Hey guys, send me your order numbers and let me run them down. I can tell you what the system says at least to give you an idea.

Thanks! Here's an order that was placed at 11 the morning you could order them for the Black Friday sale to give everyone an idea of where things are at. MCS-76320

Thanks! Here's an order that was placed at 11 the morning you could order them for the Black Friday sale to give everyone an idea of where things are at. MCS-76320
Yes sir, I show two on this order. Order placed online 11/24
Went for shelling on 12/14
Stock was laid up and filled on 1/23
As of 4/20 it’s logged into the finishing dept which is just before QC/Shipping.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can get info for anyone else.

Reactions: EmanP
Thank you very much! Looks like they're not far behind fellas!

I ordered two on 11/29 and got an invoice for one of them today stating it’s in first finish and will be done in 2-4 weeks.

I ordered two on 11/29 and got an invoice for one of them today stating it’s in first finish and will be done in 2-4 weeks.

So I got an email yesterday saying 2-4 weeks and got another email first thing this morning saying it’s done and ready to ship.

It sure doesn't seem like they're getting completed in the chronological order of when the orders were placed.

Sucks to suck. Different order options could dictate completion time more then the date it was placed.

Reactions: Taylorbok
It sure doesn't seem like they're getting completed in the chronological order of when the orders were placed.
Correct, things get ran as hardware, fixtures, and other things rotate through the shop and all stocks of the same model are grabbed from the carts and numbers really don't matter for anything outside of looking up orders. Some models just run faster than others, but we do try to adhere to a max production time.

Reactions: EmanP
IMG_7204.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7199.jpeg
    IMG_7199.jpeg
    654.7 KB · Views: 138
One of mine showed up a couple days ago, still waiting on a medium length I ordered the same day.

This one’s a defiance anti long action (before the price hike), 22” sendero lite 8 twist proof, Hawkins Hunter bottom metal and a TT diamond. The way it sits with an empty mag and tbac CB brake it’s 6lb 13oz. Still need to figure out what scope I’m going to put on it.

Lovely work here boys. I have a question I hope some of you running 20 to 24 inch carbon barrels with suppressors can help me with. Long actions in particular. How do your rifles seem to balance with the suppressor attached? I'm looking at these and comparing the weight and legth/configuration to my eh1(which balances like a perfect dream unsuppressed with a 24 inch carbon barrel) and I can't help but think they must balance forward heavy when run with a can on the end. Is this so? If so is there a way you have found to move the balance point backwards to the front action screw region? I'm going to be ordering one of these bad boys here soon and would like some experienced hands to tell me like it is!

Just realized I never posted a picture of my Tommy bahama LRH build finished. 7 Sherman short, Archimedes, krieger #5 at 25.5” and a triggertech. Mark5 3.6-18 illuminated pr1 is going on it. Also put a picture of my light division nrl rig sitting in a eh2 manners that I shot this past weekend at the Oklahoma nrl hunter. Big thanks to @RobertB for all his hard work putting that match together, it was awesome especially under the harsh conditions of 108 degree temps. First time I’ve shot the light class and it was super cool to rock the sub 12 pounder. It’s a FN spr action with a 18” krieger, factory trigger and a cdi bottom metal, ran like a champ!
A07E75B5-A13C-4E71-9BBE-07A6A95A4DB9.jpeg
BB4B37BA-BA78-4A10-8B5F-51BC2CB07E7B.jpeg

I have a question I hope some of you running 20 to 24 inch carbon barrels with suppressors can help me with. Long actions in particular. How do your rifles seem to balance with the suppressor attached? I'm looking at these and comparing the weight and legth/configuration to my eh1(which balances like a perfect dream unsuppressed with a 24 inch carbon barrel) and I can't help but think they must balance forward heavy when run with a can on the end. Is this so?

IMG_0364.jpeg

Here’s mine w/ a TBAC Ultra 7 on a 24” Bartlein (cf wrapped, Rem Varmint contour) chambered in 7 PRC w/ long action Defiance anTi X … balances on the arca rail ~3-inches in front of the mag well.

Anyone have a long action LRH with full length arca from Manners? What does it look like? Any significant amount past the end of the forend?

Anyone have a long action LRH with full length arca from Manners? What does it look like? Any significant amount past the end of the forend?
I have a short action coming next week, ill post a phot of it when it arrives. I got the long and short arca rail with it so I can swap it out if I would like.

Reactions: tthomp302
I bought one, and returned it. I didn’t like the extension past the forend, nor how far forward the rail’s front mounting hole is on the forend … when it probably could have utilized the existing sling stud hole 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wish Manners would have done a simple re-design of their arca rail for long action LRHs to give a better form, fit, and aesthetic.

IMG_0376.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure about the manners option but the sawtooth option is perfect with the length of the fore end

Do you have one of these? I'm contemplating picking one up, just didn't know of the r-lock holes collect debris or not. I'm trying to get on touch with SRS to see of they ever cone out with something specific for the LRH.

Reactions: hic28
I'm using a Henderson rail on my LRH, works great, I added one middle anchor point equidistant between the front and rear threads.

Do you have one of these? I'm contemplating picking one up, just didn't know of the r-lock holes collect debris or not. I'm trying to get on touch with SRS to see of they ever cone out with something specific for the LRH.
Yes, haven’t had that issue with rlock collecting crap

I run the dependabilt (sawtooth) on mine and love it. R-lock holes don’t collect debris in my experience with multiple field matches using it.

@RobertB
Can a Badger EFR fit on a LRH? If not can you recommend a close alternative with an adjustable cheekpiece and can take a Badger EFR? I was going to get a MCS-TA but I just found out they are discontinued when I emailed your CS.

@RobertB
Can a Badger EFR fit on a LRH? If not can you recommend a close alternative with an adjustable cheekpiece and can take a Badger EFR? I was going to get a MCS-TA but I just found out they are discontinued when I emailed your CS.

The MCS-TA stock is discontinued??

According to the Manners customer service representative I talked to. I tried to order one.
Seems like they're moving more toward the lightweight newer style stocks in terms of hunting stocks. They discontinued the EH5-A also. I would suspect that a MCS-T style grip stock in the newer style would be coming.

Seems like they're moving more toward the lightweight newer style stocks in terms of hunting stocks. They discontinued the EH5-A also. I would suspect that a MCS-T style grip stock in the newer style would be coming.
Yeah, they’ve discontinued the EH-SL stock too, which sucks as it is a favorite of mine.

Reactions: G Love