• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Sako Quad Adjustable Stock Poll

Manners Sako Quad Adjustable Stock Poll

• MCS-TA

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • MCS-T6A

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    I talked with Tom, and he said we'd need to get 20-30 people in line and he could make a new mold to fit the Sako Quad perfectly. In the mean time, you can custom inlet just about any of their stocks.

So we wanted to start a poll to see which stock people would be more apt to buy. Place your vote, and say why!

If we get enough votes for each, maybe there's enough demand to do both! If you would buy both, select both.

Edit: Remember, if it works for the Sako Quad, then it will also very likely work for the CZ 455.

Last edited:
    Dang, needs to be in for the CZ 455 and I'd be all over this... However out of the 2 choices I'd say the TA, the T4 is already a pretty decent option for the prone type stock. IMHO

Ben

With that attitude, nothing would ever get done. :)

Secondly, I heard of more than 1 of those euro optic rifles was thoroughly butchered, needing secondary gunsmith's attention.

We've got a different thing going on here. ;) ... but yes I intended to ask the RFC'ers too. It's only been a day, and we've got 7 votes on the board. It's not very far to 20. One stock is a quarter of the way there.

Last edited:
    Oh, and remember, if it works for the Sako Quad, then it will also very likely work for the CZ 455.

I'm thinking there are a LOT of people that would snatch up both these stocks in either rifle.

I agree! I believe there are many more CZs floating around here than the Quads, not saying one is better than the other just stating facts!

Ben

not to be that one asshole of the group. but id like mine to be a folder to match my new 260 build. like the TF4!

I'm sure there are people that will want one in all models of the Manners stocks. ... however, if we can't narrow things down and settle on something reasonable, there won't be enough support to get ANY of them done.

From looking at other forums where I've posted this, so far it looks like the T4 has satisfied most of the tactical shooters. They don't seem to think an adjustable cheek for appropriate cheek weld is as important of an issue as I do. The MCS-TA being more of a "truck gun" profile seems to be garnering most of the support.

I bought a pair of T4's for my Quads and put XLR cheekrests on them. I ordered them as T4A but Manners called me back and said the Quad mold wasn't setup for a T4A, just T4.

Had I known about StockDoc before I did the XLR cheekrests I would have simply sent both my stocks to him to have the KMW adjustable cheek hardware installed. The XLR cheekrests work and are comfy but having Joe (StockDoc) mod the stocks with the KMW hardware would have been better.

Kiba, wouldn't it be better just to get the stocks with KMW hardware completed from Manners?

Yep, I would have liked that option when I ordered my 2 stocks over a year ago. It would be nice if Manners updated the molds to provide the "A" adjustable option for future buyers. If Manners started offering a T4A I might consider ordering 2 T4A's and selling my T4's.

Regardless, for those who would like to convert their current non-adjustable CZ or Quad stocks into adjustable "A" configuration Joe does awesome work. I just wish I had found him before installing the XLR cheekrests!

I have a Quad on order from Europtics now, hate to sound like a DA but could someone post pictures of these two Manners stocks???