• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Sling Stud Spacing?

peteyen86

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Gippsland, Vic, Australia
Hi guys,
I have a Manners stock on the way in the next few months and i'm looking to fit a rail for an Atlas bipod.
Not sure if i will go with the Accu-shot or Seekins SRS rail yet, i do like the look of the Seekins SRS however.

The Seekins rail fits "McMillan (3") factory hole spacing", just wondering if somebody can tell me what Manners users on their stocks for the sling stud hole spacing?

Cheers

Pete

Re: Manners Sling Stud Spacing?

Tom uses the accu-shot rail - BT17 IIRC. You can call or email him and they will install it as part of your stock build.

Hey mate.
Yeah I would just change the order but it's a little more complicated for me. Basically i can't.lol. to cut the story short. I don't mind installing it myself anyway. Pretty sure any of the rails will work anyhow. Ordering from Australia though so a little reasurance is always good. Most likely will go with the seekins rail.

Thanks Pete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The Seekins rail fits "McMillan (3") factory hole spacing", just wondering if somebody can tell me what Manners users on their stocks for the sling stud hole spacing?

Cheers

Pete </div></div> The standard spacing on studs is as follows - first stud 2" from tip of stock the second 3 1/2" back from first. We like to use a little bit longer spacing just in case you are going to run a pod lock on a harris, we like to make sure you have enough room. If we know you are going to run a rail, we put the first stud at 1" from the tip and the second one will fall depending on which rail you use. On a badger the spacing is 2.05", on the atals we like to use a 3.25" spaceing, on a seekins I think it is 3". Just let us know what you plan on running at time of order and we will get you taken care of. Thank you very much,

Pete86, shoot me a PM and I will see what we can do.

Reactions: chevy327

Props to Tom he is a great guy builds a great product thats made in the USA and is a good shooter as well.

He always is out there supporting the shooting matches and you guys can buy with confidence!!