• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Manners STocks

SlimySquirrel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Hi there,

Are the Manners stocks made to order for any action or do they have pre made inlets?

Was After the MCS-T2 for my Savage MK II FV.

Cheers

Re: Manners STocks

Dang, they're just as expensive as the rifle itself. Nice stuff though!

If they don't have a pattern they'll ask you to send them the action for fit.I've just sent them my ( top secret) for fit in a T4...yes I'll post pics when it's done.

Thanks for the help!

Lets hope they have the Action as I don't think I'll get away with sending mine from NZ!!

Cheers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SlimySquirrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lets hope they have the Action as I don't think I'll get away with sending mine from NZ!!

Cheers! </div></div>

No shortage of Savage Mk-II's over here, I doubt there'd be much trouble locating one on this side of the water.

Manners was going to start and color the stocks into the base matetiel no more coating it would be the same color all the way thru the mold.
those should be out early in 2010

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manners was going to start and color the stocks into the base matetiel no more coating it would be the same color all the way thru the mold.
those should be out early in 2010 </div></div>

That's good to hear! mine is starting to look a little rough
smile.gif
I'll just wait till they get that done before I order my next one.