• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Tikka Mini Chassis

tree man

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2014
Olar SC 29843
So I know I’ve seen a few floating around, does anyone have any feedback on how there rifle shoots with it compared to traditional bedding? Also how slick does it feed ammo from the aics mag? I have a ctr mini chassis on order because my factory CTR would feed like butter, to the point where I would actually catch myself looking to see if it actually picked a round up or not, so I’m kind of wanting to to stay that route, but with no feedback on either I’m kind of second guessing myself. Also what kind of shrinkage in group size could one expect going from a factory CTR stock? Please express your opinions I’d like to hear the pros and cons of it
Thanks

Not specific to the manners stock but tikka have no issues feeding from aics mags.

They do feed with less feel from TRG mags but I prefer aics.

While I cannot speak for the mini chassis, I do have a Manners T4A with CDI bottom metal. I run both AICS mags and the ARC mags in mine. Zero issues thus far. Mine is bedded. That being said, Tikka makes a VERY accurate rifle out of the box. It already shot 1/2 moa, honestly. Putting it into a Manners stock was more preference for me than performance.

As for the mini chassis... I believe someone just got one in the Tikka thread (sticky). Only a page or two back with the copper color.

While I cannot speak for the mini chassis, I do have a Manners T4A with CDI bottom metal. I run both AICS mags and the ARC mags in mine. Zero issues thus far. Mine is bedded. That being said, Tikka makes a VERY accurate rifle out of the box. It already shot 1/2 moa, honestly. Putting it into a Manners stock was more preference for me than performance.

As for the mini chassis... I believe someone just got one in the Tikka thread (sticky). Only a page or two back with the copper color.
I saw that but from what he said he’s out of town and hasn’t shot it yet, I also have a manners with CDI and aics for my CTR and while it does feed good I still prefer the TRG mags lol! Thanks for your input guys keep it coming

I just got my Manners stock with mini chassis, and dropped in the Tikka CTR last night. Didn't have time to run any rounds through it but will soon and will report back. Honestly, I see no reason that it will have any issues.

I just got my Manners stock with mini chassis, and dropped in the Tikka CTR last night. Didn't have time to run any rounds through it but will soon and will report back. Honestly, I see no reason that it will have any issues.
Yes please report back I also feel confident in Manners/BO, but would like to see some real world results on the tikka chassis
Thanks

Hey guys. I have the ctr in 6.5 CM and installed the 20moa and bolt knob from tikka performance as they are local. I had a mcmillian a3a5 and it was ok. Sold it. Now I'm digging the nee manners MCS-PRS1TK in copperhead. With chassis and non ctr mags. I cant tell you enough of how much love this stock. Out of the box my tikka was around 1/2moa all day with 143eldx. Prime was a bit tighter. I through havdload In there and It was night and day! As for bedding. I contacted manners and they said some do but dont need to as it sits in the v. Very very sold system. For magz.. my ctr magz let me run my rounds out a bit longer compared to aics mags with with trimming the work great. Accuracy as In greatly and just budge. Had out 1k and still hold moa.i would never go back to any other stock

Attachments

• 20181008_083130.jpg
    20181008_083130.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 20181008_083208.jpg
    20181008_083208.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 312
Hey guys. I have the ctr in 6.5 CM and installed the 20moa and bolt knob from tikka performance as they are local. I had a mcmillian a3a5 and it was ok. Sold it. Now I'm digging the nee manners MCS-PRS1TK in copperhead. With chassis and non ctr mags. I cant tell you enough of how much love this stock. Out of the box my tikka was around 1/2moa all day with 143eldx. Prime was a bit tighter. I through havdload In there and It was night and day! As for bedding. I contacted manners and they said some do but dont need to as it sits in the v. Very very sold system. For magz.. my ctr magz let me run my rounds out a bit longer compared to aics mags with with trimming the work great. Accuracy as In greatly and just budge. Had out 1k and still hold moa.i would never go back to any other stock
You do realize you’re the one that caused me to get another stock right? ?

Attachments

• E7B49E2C-8974-4D3A-9DB5-77EF6EA47026.jpeg
    E7B49E2C-8974-4D3A-9DB5-77EF6EA47026.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
  • 8CB00AA3-EE18-4323-9377-A3EC27ADFE83.jpeg
    8CB00AA3-EE18-4323-9377-A3EC27ADFE83.jpeg
    594.2 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: DXT_Shooter
Yes please report back I also feel confident in Manners/BO, but would like to see some real world results on the tikka chassis
Thanks
As a quick update as requested, last night I loaded up 5 mags and ran them through cycling and felt smooth as stock. Not a hiccup. I ran the rounds through unfired, so not a real life test, but no issues. That is with the stock Tikka T3 CTR action in the Manners MCS-PRS1TK with mini chassis, and the Badger Ordnance bottom metal with AICS 5 round mags. This is a sweet setup. A long wait (6 months), but nice to finally have it. Solid piece of work.

Reactions: chevy327
As a quick update as requested, last night I loaded up 5 mags and ran them through cycling and felt smooth as stock. Not a hiccup. I ran the rounds through unfired, so not a real life test, but no issues. That is with the stock Tikka T3 CTR action in the Manners MCS-PRS1TK with mini chassis, and the Badger Ordnance bottom metal with AICS 5 round mags. This is a sweet setup. A long wait (6 months), but nice to finally have it. Solid piece of work.
Cool, post us a pic please sir

I ordered mine in March; mine will use Tikka mags and apparently there was a design change. I emailed them again and have not heard back.

Mine wouldn't feed 10 round AI mags well. 5 round mags worked fine. I wound up selling it. I wasn't happy either they couldn't come out with one that uses Tikka mags. I have my Tikka CTR T3x sitting in my safe with a GRS stock. Still haven't gotten time to play with it on the range yet.

Resurrecting this thread ! How much does this build weigh if you still have it?.... If so , also what is the round count ? Any issues ? Definitely thinking about a Manners / CTR .
Looks fantastic